Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Whole Truth (rerun) - 05/30

Comments

• Options
    Wonder if Paris or Worf will be threshold.

Maybe they’ll surprise us and make Spock the threshold. Lol.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    So I've got a tonne of chrons and, as it turns out, not much inclination to drive myself mad doing infinite skirmishes tomorrow (like I was thinking, Science Spock looks fine, but I'm really content just having Beardy Spock) - any guesses as to what might be the recurring bonus trait for the mega event? Voyager crew? Or maybe Desperate? I'll be sitting out this weekend (already got both purples immortal) and I don't have any Tuvoks who need work either - of course I've got a giant heap of level ones to pick from, but I'd like to have some sense of purpose...

Originally, I suspected Survivalist, but neither of the two Voyager crew from that episode, Krenim Guest Paris and Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, have that trait. Which makese sense, since they weren't on the ship for all the brutality. I think we can assume neither will feature in the Mega as they're 5*'s. Their traits, which could get them into it:

Paris: Prisoner, Human, Resourceful, Federation, Starfleet, Diplomat, Pilot
    Chakotay: Human, Desperate, Marksman, Saboteur, Resourceful, Federation, Prisoner

So I guess Resourceful?

Isn't Temporal Prisoner Chakotay from the seventh season episode "Shattered"?
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Kaitee wrote: »
    So I've got a tonne of chrons and, as it turns out, not much inclination to drive myself mad doing infinite skirmishes tomorrow (like I was thinking, Science Spock looks fine, but I'm really content just having Beardy Spock) - any guesses as to what might be the recurring bonus trait for the mega event? Voyager crew? Or maybe Desperate? I'll be sitting out this weekend (already got both purples immortal) and I don't have any Tuvoks who need work either - of course I've got a giant heap of level ones to pick from, but I'd like to have some sense of purpose...

Originally, I suspected Survivalist, but neither of the two Voyager crew from that episode, Krenim Guest Paris and Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, have that trait. Which makese sense, since they weren't on the ship for all the brutality. I think we can assume neither will feature in the Mega as they're 5*'s. Their traits, which could get them into it:

Paris: Prisoner, Human, Resourceful, Federation, Starfleet, Diplomat, Pilot
    Chakotay: Human, Desperate, Marksman, Saboteur, Resourceful, Federation, Prisoner

So I guess Resourceful?

Isn't Temporal Prisoner Chakotay from the seventh season episode "Shattered"?

Ah, you're right. I know VI inside and out, but I don't know VOY all that well. Chakotay or no Chakotay, Resourceful is the only trait Paris has that would make much sense to use throughout the month. Maybe Survivalist is back in the running! It wouldn't help Paris, but whatever.

Also, how did I end up spelling "makes" with an "e" at the end of it? Disappointing post all around.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Spock variants are going to be bonus crew, I kinda wish we were getting a faction event. I have so many Spocks now.

Yes would have worked great as faction since we got two spocks in campaign. Would have also worked well for DB sales wise. Give more people reason to plunk down that $10 for captain spock.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Resilient because he shaves himself whilst blind.

5* Tuvok's razor, I guess it will have very good proficiency stats.

FK9l8uhKVYlyX8y43By97sCkW2myF4-ZVmKlnXlB-uA.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ca31585611f7e36d0e990bcd5f50034bbfe9a8de

Let's wildly speculate as to how many 2* IDICs the 5* version of Tuvok's Razor will require to build!

Since everyone is being shy, I'll start us off. I predict Tuvok's 5* razor is made from forty-two 2* IDICs!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice honor event, Rom, Worf, Paris all immo'd....thresholds and out :smile:

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

FK9l8uhKVYlyX8y43By97sCkW2myF4-ZVmKlnXlB-uA.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ca31585611f7e36d0e990bcd5f50034bbfe9a8de

Let's wildly speculate as to how many 2* IDICs the 5* version of Tuvok's Razor will require to build!

Since everyone is being shy, I'll start us off. I predict Tuvok's 5* razor is made from forty-two 2* IDICs!

Haha! I was actually surprised that the new Science Officer Spock required so few IDICs when you compare to some older Vulcan crew, like Ambassador Sarek.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭

Haha! I was actually surprised that the new Science Officer Spock required so few IDICs when you compare to some older Vulcan crew, like Ambassador Sarek.

I was surprised he didn't need any 2* Science Experiments. Pleasantly surprised, mind you...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

I was surprised he didn't need any 2* Science Experiments. Pleasantly surprised, mind you...

I purposefully focused on Augments for last week's event in preparation for him. I can't say I'm disappointed to have a stock left for the next one who needs 87 of them.
  • Options
    Yes it was surprising how easy Disco Spock was for me to lvl up. I too did a bunch of augment factions expecting a difficult time.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Speaking of Vulcan crew and 2 star idics, what is the cheapest mission to get them or are they all rare rewards? I believe on Top marks on epic they are a standard reward, or an I mistaken?
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Speaking of Vulcan crew and 2 star idics, what is the cheapest mission to get them or are they all rare rewards? I believe on Top marks on epic they are a standard reward, or an I mistaken?

2* IDIC's can't be obtained from standard missions as far as I can recall. There are two instances of Cadets missions that you can farm them; Mon/Wed/Fri first mission on epic or Sun/Tue foutth mission on epic.

I think The United Federation (Tuesday and Sunday) mission drops them more frequently.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    You can also get them on Ex Astris cadet days the epic mission Top Marks (M2)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    You can also get them on Ex Astris cadet days the epic mission flesh and blood (M2)

You're correct. That is actually the United Federation mission that I was thinking of. Had my days/mission names mixed up.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also get them on Ex Astris cadet days the epic mission flesh and blood (M2)

You're correct. That is actually the United Federation mission that I was thinking of. Had my days/mission names mixed up.

except I got the mission title muddled up, got there in the end ;)

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    5 event pulls and no Spock. That's upsetting.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Tuvok a very very strong engineering base...
  • Options
    NS111111 wrote: »

Seems appropriate given his role during YoH.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

He's basically a more base-heavy version of Conditioned LaForge, with SCI instead of DIP. A very solid addition to any crew, especially for shuttles.
  • Options
    I wonder if Tuvok will have an arena ability that will boost ship accuracy. :D

They actually did it B)
  • Options
    Yes he is very good but hard to know whether to buy Spock packs, Tuvok packs next week or hold onto dilithium until I know exactly what the Mega event will be, what traits will be event crew, and if DB is going to offer more discounted packs on older crew during the mega event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

He's basically a more base-heavy version of Conditioned LaForge, with SCI instead of DIP. A very solid addition to any crew, especially for shuttles.

He's similar to Mirror Data, with a higher ENG base, even at less stars.
  • Options
    Sweet! I was hoping for Paris in thresholds, as I need two of him but only one Worf. Good luck to everyone chasing Tuvok!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I was hoping for Paris in thresholds, as I need two of him but only one Worf. Good luck to everyone chasing Tuvok!

I appreciate the good wishes. I don't need luck, though. I need time.
  • Options
    Although I do appreciate the revival token prize, this will be a nice weekend off for me.
  • Options

Well... good luck getting the time, I guess?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Well... good luck getting the time, I guess?

And good luck getting SR's so you don't eat into your chronitons any more than you have to?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both super rares immortalized and a 1/5 fully equipped Spock. I have over 23K chronitons. I have no Rom, but really like Rom. I also really like Tuvok. I figure this will cost me between 5 and 7 thousand chronitons. I'll do my usual strategy of getting to 400K VP on chronitons alone and then cash in all my super rares to put me over 600K for top 1500.
  • Options
    YeldoowYeldoow ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I'm not sure if I want to put much effort into this event or save my chrons. I have Combat Medic Paris at lvl 100 1/4 FE except his 5* outfit that will come from the threshold. So I'll clear 130k VP to immortalize him regardless.

Last Galaxy event was the first time I made top 1,500 and got Garak. I would very much like a Tuvok, but Rom is a bit underwhelming and is going to sit on my roster forever as a 1/5. It'd be good to get Worf as another crew immortalized but I'm not that interested in him so he'd be straight in the freezer.

Tough choices.