Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Time Tsunami - 06/20 - ME part 3

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Time Tsunami
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Beloved Annorax 5* (New), Zahl Ambassador 4* (New), and Reinforcements Stamets 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 06/20 until Monday 06/24 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Jett Reno (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 06/27.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Determined Janeway 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Federation, Augments, Dominion

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Determined Janeway
• small bonus: variants of Annorax, Stamets, and crew with the survivalist trait.

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ramming speed ;)@DScottHewitt
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I just dumped a little Scotch Whiskey in the intermix chamber for extra oomph!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zahl ambassador?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Zahl ambassador?

292?cb=20161214203813&path-prefix=en

Probably this guy from the Year of Hell episode 1.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zahl ambassador?

The Zahl were one of the Races that had to be "Corrected" because a "Miscorrection" lead to them annexing Krenim Space....

https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/Zahl_Regnancy
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone send the Zahl Ambassador home in a cargo container
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Yay Reno, boo having to fight for her in a Galaxy. This is going to be brutal.

oh it's on like Donkey Kong
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I am so excited!!! This event is gonna be amazing!!! Jett Reno should be Eng primary, Med secondary, Sec tertiary. I hope her stats are great and that she has many good traits including jury rigger since she jury rigged everything and that packs are generous in dropping her and that she has a sound quote and that the art is awesome and she will be...

u4nv30rpcu3x.gif

Sorry Jett, I will relax.
    Let’s fly!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally time to move Annorax from my pile of unleveled 1/5s to the pile of finished 1/5s, thanks as always Shan! :)
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

This will never get old :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Yay Reno, boo having to fight for her in a Galaxy. This is going to be brutal.

oh it's on like Donkey Kong

I wish you luck my friend.

• [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    finally time to move Annorax from my pile of unleveled 1/5s to the pile of finished 1/5s, thanks as always Shan! :)

If you are playing this weekend for Beloved, you still won't need to level that Annorax
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    ok, will 270,000 chronitons be enough?
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • V. wrote: »

With this amount of interest, maybe not
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »

Dear Lord I hope so.
    Assuming it’s the stranded Reno from when we first meet her, I was assuming Med primary, Eng secondary and either cmd or sec third.

Her primary job was as doctor keeping the crew alive, so I’d put med first, she did it by using her Eng skills, then either sec for her droids and trip wires or cmd by being in charge, ordering everyone else to evacuate and staying oboard
    She will of course then be diplomacy science :-)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I was taking the Reno week off anyway, I'm jacked to see it's a galaxy event. THANK YOU DB
    Janeway and out for me
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are playing this weekend for Beloved, you still won't need to level that Annorax

that's why he is still unleveled as of now and going behind bearded Riker in line :)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »

To make the top 1500? Unquestionably. I expect to spend no more than 8,000-10,000 chrons to accomplish that, though if Reno’s stats are what they should be I would consider going well above that to ensure I make rank.

270k seems like a total more suited to trying to win, and whether it is enough for that purpose is up to the resource hoards of the sort of people who usually challenge for first place.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chron amount, no question. The real question is do you have the time within the 4 days to use them all
  • Suspect this'll be 350k and out, and hope for a Reno from a couple of pulls.