Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Time Tsunami - 06/20 - ME part 3

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kind of hoping her to be called "Stranded Jett Reno", to fit the theme of the month ,and to make sure we get that Medical she deserves.
    Agreed, but at least since DB did not call her "Commander Jett Reno" she should not have command. She should have eng and med and be a jury rigger. If she does not she will be a huge disappointment.

Every version of Jett should have Jury Rigger. Hopefully that doesn't become an issue.
    We will know Wednesday.

I imagine the most likely 2* Threshold would be a re-run Off-Duty Stamets, but how awesome would TWO Jetts at once be? Maybe a 2* Snarky Remark Jett Reno!!!!!!

With a diplomacy in the negative numbers

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Jett Reno's rank: Do we know for sure that she's a full Commander? In the military, if you're using a shortened title, you use the second part of the rank. So Lt. Cmdr. could just be referred to as "Commander" for short, the same way a Lt. Colonel in the Army is referred to as "Colonel" for short, or all those different rear, head, fleet, etc., admirals just get referred to as "Admiral" for short.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    b6d9qmqetdc7.png

655cojpzccsp.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Jett Reno's rank: Do we know for sure that she's a full Commander? In the military, if you're using a shortened title, you use the second part of the rank. So Lt. Cmdr. could just be referred to as "Commander" for short, the same way a Lt. Colonel in the Army is referred to as "Colonel" for short, or all those different rear, head, fleet, etc., admirals just get referred to as "Admiral" for short.

She has three gold pips on her badge. On the Lieutenant Commander Badge, the top Pip is black....

wca3nhjcausm.png

rfu4ki182dso.png

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

She has three gold pips on her badge. On the Lieutenant Commander Badge, the top Pip is black....
    Pip Pip Hooray!
    Let’s fly!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Got it. Thank you!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends

Pip Pip Hooray!

Got it. Thank you!

I hoped there was at least one image where you could see them okay. {I had to Google the images to see myself. haven't watched since the Season Finale.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    No it’s not. It’s a real cat
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    That's how realistic it is!

I can tell cuz it’s ear moves
    q817ve7zp61o.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

m2p2jyte9mza.jpg

It was a clean flyby? Or you are joking? I also cannot tell, as said by......

m2p2jyte9mza.jpg

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the pitchforks ready: looks like Reno only has ENG and SCI (but she at least has Jury Rigger).
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't wait to watch the meltdown
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    popcorn.jpg

Don't worry, I brought enough for everyone.

Nice try, assassin!
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Not only that, but it looks like they've turned her into a man?!?

That is a spore canister sir, but i see where your head's at

Hmmm... OK, you're probably right. Anyway, on an unrelated note, who are we expecting for next week's 4*? Perhaps we could finally get Android Clothes Kirk?

rm9hkaj50cn1.jpg

It was a clean flyby? Or you are joking? I also cannot tell, as said by......

m2p2jyte9mza.jpg

The passenger side ear clearly moves

• [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only that, but it looks like they've turned her into a man?!?

That is a spore canister sir, but i see where your head's at

Hmmm... OK, you're probably right. Anyway, on an unrelated note, who are we expecting for next week's 4*? Perhaps we could finally get Android Clothes Kirk?

rm9hkaj50cn1.jpg

Ummmm what is he holding??? 😂😂😂
    edited June 2019
    Yep it stinks. She should have med as her third trait. DB intentionally made her not Stranded Jett Reno to not give her med and then intentionally gave her only two skills. Most times there is a card people want DB will take a dump on their stats. Glad I bought a few Neelix packs before he left cause I will not be buying these. Poor move DB. And for those that say, but hey, her engineering is high at 1301, everyone who played got 4/5 Ru'afo and his engineering stat is 1362. Just another legendary jury rigger only the whales will get to 5/5 so the jury rigger collection will remain unfinished for most people.
    Let’s fly!