Home The Bridge

Free Mambo Picard

13»

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I've come to the conclusion that there is no pleasing this forum. All the constant complaining makes for difficulty in trying to enjoy communicating with other players. Nothing this company does makes anyone happy. Its always the same players always complaining. Does no one have anything better to do? Has everyone forgotten saying "Buyer Beware?" I bought an Insurrection pack trying to get HMS Pentafore Data, would up with another Worf that I already had immortalized. Guess what, that is the risk you take.
    Can you imagine how boring forum would be if everyone agreed and no one complained? What would we even discuss?

"I like this crewmember," player one stated.
    "Me too," player two agreed.

Let’s fly!
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player 4 (Bylo land, myself and a few others, "I'm a dinosaur RAWR" as a way to change the subject :p
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    f the sky
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Player 4 (Bylo land, myself and a few others, "I'm a dinosaur RAWR" as a way to change the subject :p

Player 5: “Here’s some math.” :#

And dates!
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maths, not math: Here's some spelling
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the free stuff, DB. All of it. 🖖🏻

So we have a Picard campaign, plus a free Picard card, plus a new Picard show in a few months. I hope this is all leading up to something....

8fv8s53l60md.png

Yep, this. I've been wanting this for a while. Please add Cardassian Prisoner Picard while the new show is on the air.
    Farewell 🖖
    edited June 2019
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Maths, not math: Here's some spelling

Both "maths" and "math" are acceptable. The former being British the latter being American. Speaking of maths and math I liked the addition of Mambo Picard to my crew.

0 Mambo Picards + 1 Mambo Picard = 1 Mambo Picard

Now if I could just find a way to add 4 more Mambo Picards.
    Let’s fly!
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m happy with the free Mambo Picard. He’ll chill in my inbox for now but I’m happy with it and that DB throws us some cool freebies now and then.

I think I’ve decided to pass on the campaign this month. I think it’s a good deal but I have MJLP immo and can live without the goodies for a month.

Hopefully next month will be more desirable (for me, not lumping anyone else in).

Oh, the sky is orange.
    edited June 2019
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    I’m happy with the free Mambo Picard. He’ll chill in my inbox for now but I’m happy with it and that DB throws us some cool freebies now and then.

I think I’ve decided to pass on the campaign this month. I think it’s a good deal but I have MJLP immo and can live without the goodies for a month.

Hopefully next month will be more desirable (for me, not lumping anyone else in).

Oh, the sky is orange.

Yeah I am not missing the paid campaign either. I could easily go other months without it which is not good from DB's prospective. A different Picard and I would have bought it and kept buying campaigns. Now with this hiatus I do not know.
    Let’s fly!