Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Stream of Lives - 09/19

Comments

• Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    "Homeward Craft" might be slightly less muddled.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »
    Btw why event ships schematics offer? For what event are those schematics supposed to be?

At this time every single week, packs from previous Tuesdays and events are offered. As some events included ship packs, sometimes we get ship packs at this time.

These schematics are supposed to be for the event Straight On Til Morning, i think.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they like shuttles.....
    ... some people juggle geese.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm so it's NOT an orion event like i was hoping, any chance we could lobby to give Vina a prisoner for the week, since she was kinda sorta technically a prisoner of the Talosians? :) thanks as always Shan!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    4ro8f0shh5rm.jpg

We are sure getting a lot of these shirt guys. Guess Kirk will go with McCoy and Spock.

lgoynq88h6mo.png
    fb4a2dddzban.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm so it's NOT an orion event like i was hoping, any chance we could lobby to give Vina a prisoner for the week, since she was kinda sorta technically a prisoner of the Talosians? :) thanks as always Shan!!

I was hoping that too. With Vina and the slaver. Harrad-Sar as the new four star. That would’ve been cool
  • Options
    Could be worse, the 5* could be this....

bmbocqumss7a.jpg

Although I would prolly still go after it :smiley:

I'm now hoping that they will add this crew as a DB original :D

Seriously, it could be a nice April Fools addition for next year and it would give people something to laugh (or be outraged) about :smiley:
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing the QoL changes they worked on were reducing the QoL at this point.

Looks like the Skirmish has gone the way of the Expedition.

Holy Hyperbole, Batman!

We literally had one four weeks ago, which is actually more recent than the last pure Galaxy (by one whole week).
  • Options
    I don’t mind the Faction events, but the hybrids are the worst! You spend all your boosts on the first half, and anyone can pass you if you don’t have the unlimited chronitons to spend on the second half. I always work hard the whole event, only to drop 2000 spots in the final hours. At least, they could reverse them.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I like the hybrid events. With some small expenditure of resources, I can get 300K (got over 400K once) from the faction half and then another 300K from the galaxy. In general, you only need about 600K to get top 1500. I don't bother to compare myself to others in these events. I just aim for 600K and that is usually enough.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with it. Yes, maybe a hybrid skirmish/galaxy would have been better, but whatever. New 4* Kirk immortalized for free by the end. All good. Thank you, DB.
  • Options
    Katla wrote: »

Why do we need to differentiate? He should just be Craft...there was only one...no bloody Borg Craft, Conflicted Craft, Romulan Craft, Q Craft, or etc. Craft...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Maybe the disco producers liked him and have decided that Zora warped him off into some temporal anomaly that would make him available for S3
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope to see more Zora than Craft. The "ship's avatar" concept from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda would be interesting to see in a Star Trek setting. Maybe they'll rename the latest crew "Dancing Zora" in case we get a new version of her in say... a Starfleet uniform?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I was very confused for a minute!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Katla wrote: »

Why do we need to differentiate? He should just be Craft...there was only one...no bloody Borg Craft, Conflicted Craft, Romulan Craft, Q Craft, or etc. Craft...

I suspect they're betting that we'll see him again in season 3, so the name is just in case.

Or DB has been given a preview of Season 3 so they can prepare cards for it and already know he will appear again.
  • Options
    Now that y'all mention it, "Returning Craft" seems awfully more loaded than, say, "Stranded Craft" or "Recovering Craft"....
  • Options
    Faction is still better than skirmish or expedition, but having another faction or part-faction event is overdoing it a bit. I was hoping for pure galaxy for this one. I don't really care for any of these crew though, so maybe I'll just play the faction portion without boosts this time around.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that y'all mention it, "Returning Craft" seems awfully more loaded than, say, "Stranded Craft" or "Recovering Craft"....

It might just be that this specific version is Craft in that sweet spacesuit he was wearing at the end of the episode, when he's returning home, rather than the various Disco crew clothes he's wearing the rest of the time he's on board.

Anyway, he'd better have the Crafty trait o:)
  • Options
    And here I was thinking my extensive Orion crew would be getting a bonus next week...
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Reminder, Xindi 'Prisoner' Archer is not an actual prisoner and doesn't have the prisoner trait. He will show up when you search for prisoner because of his name, but he will not provide a bonus in the event.

They got me on that one. Waste of merits. Darn it.

Thanks for the warning. I wish I had seen this earlier.