Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Stream of Lives - 09/19

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Reminder, Xindi 'Prisoner' Archer is not an actual prisoner and doesn't have the prisoner trait. He will show up when you search for prisoner because of his name, but he will not provide a bonus in the event.

They got me on that one. Waste of merits. Darn it.

Thanks for the warning. I wish I had seen this earlier.

I wonder if they would consider changing his name to 'Captive' Archer... 🤔
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder, Xindi 'Prisoner' Archer is not an actual prisoner and doesn't have the prisoner trait. He will show up when you search for prisoner because of his name, but he will not provide a bonus in the event.

They got me on that one. Waste of merits. Darn it.

Thanks for the warning. I wish I had seen this earlier.

I wonder if they would consider changing his name to 'Captive' Archer... 🤔

But really he’s neither a prisoner nor captive. He’s actually the kidnapper

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which is why prisoner is in " ".
  • Options
    Which is why prisoner is in " ".

Precisely. I'm just proposing to change the word in quotes for more accurate sorting. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ALSO, remember Jackson Roykirk is "the Kirk" but doesn't count as a variant of Kirk.
  • Options
    That posture and facial expression would have made for a fantastic Formal Dress or Court-Martial Kirk, but I like it for this, too.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    That posture and facial expression would have made for a fantastic Formal Dress or Court-Martial Kirk, but I like it for this, too.

Like "Judgement at Nuremberg Kirk"....ahh he was so young and dreamy in 1961....oh my, did I type that? >:)<3o:)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options

Like "Judgement at Nuremberg Kirk"....ahh he was so young and dreamy in 1961....oh my, did I type that? >:)<3o:)

:o Nomad and Kirk sitting in a tree....
  • Options
    I just looked at Kirk and Prisoners (bonus crew) for next week.

DB: If you want to make things easy on yourselves, make a shuttle seat for Navaar, then make all the rest SEC and/or CMD. We'll be able to fill four shuttles with event and bonus crew.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

On the BB chat we were calling him Captain America Kirk.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Perfect description. He looks absolutely fantastic.
  • Options

But McCoy has his Vibranium Shield.

aw7el8a6528p.png

I smell another Easter egg...!
  • Options

aw7el8a6528p.png

He's a doctor, not a super soldier!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

aw7el8a6528p.png

He's a doctor, not a super soldier!

He's a doctor, not an athlete😉🙂

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Xindi “Escapee” Archer. If the situation had been real instead of a ruse, he would have been an escapee, not a prisoner.

Welcome new guy. Good point. They won't change it, of course, and I support them not changing it. But it they were to change it, your idea is the best I've seen.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Xindi “Escapee” Archer. If the situation had been real instead of a ruse, he would have been an escapee, not a prisoner.

I think you have come up with the correct name. Because the artwork portrays him in this deception. It is not the outfit he was wearing when they captured Degra.
  • Options
    SpaceKat wrote: »

Yes, this is the best suggestion I've seen. And tapping the Awesome button didn't seem enough acknowledgement.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I kinda like "IMF Archer" since he was basically Ethan Hunt-ing his way to what he wanted to know.
  • Options
    Could be worse, the 5* could be this....

bmbocqumss7a.jpg

Although I would prolly still go after it :smiley:

YES PLEASE!! DICOWAY !!!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    robownage wrote: »

Perfect description. He looks absolutely fantastic.

+1,000 Capt America Kirk! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to this event, for one specific reason:
    Roman Captive Kirk will make my 400th Immortalized crew. Free dilithium, here I come...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Craft isn't the superstar I was hoping for, but a top 10 Command base (at least for this week) and just outside of the top 50 Voyagers means I can probably still justify going for him to myself. Plus he's fine AF.
  • Options
    Craft isn't the superstar I was hoping for, but a top 10 Command base (at least for this week) and just outside of the top 50 Voyagers means I can probably still justify going for him to myself. Plus he's fine AF.

By my count he's Voyage #82, FYI.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

Craft isn't great, but for those without an army of fused golds, Kirk is the top voyage score purple now.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

You're right. I can't read lol