Home The Bridge
Options

October Campaign Thoughts?

13»

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am torn. I have 5/5 proto barclay already but he is good and I do need another eng-sci-sec person.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am torn. I have 5/5 proto barclay already but he is good and I do need another eng-sci-sec person.

I have him immortalized as well but I’m going to do another copy as I am a little short of where I want to be with ENG/SCI voyages.

• Options
    Here is a rare occasion where I don't have either crew so I'm doubly excited.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    It is really unbelievable. That barclay ist the third 5* I already have immortalized... I have just 25 at all... Bad luck I guess. I really become angry.

I also have Spider Barclay immortalized. He’s a really fantastic crew and has held up well even with so many other great ENG/SCI crew that have followed since I got him. Rather than being mad, I am happy for everyone who doesn’t have him yet - he is going to be a nice addition to almost any crew.

I am conflicted - I really don’t need more ENG/SCI and even that tertiary is pretty well covered between Barclay, Mirror Cochrane, and Survivalist Kirk (not to mention Resilient Tuvok, who has the same skills but SCI is the tertiary). I’ll be getting the premium track for all the other goodies but I think Barclay is going to get converted into 2200 honor. I can see value in having a duplicate, should he ever be a bonus crew in a Faction event, but I don’t feel like burning a slot on that slim chance.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure could use Proto Barclay on SCI/SEC voyages as much as SCI/ENG. I would take a dup. But... I have four S31 Georgiou's who usually live in my freezer, so take that with a grain of salt.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It is really unbelievable. That barclay ist the third 5* I already have immortalized... I have just 25 at all... Bad luck I guess. I really become angry.

I also have Spider Barclay immortalized. He’s a really fantastic crew and has held up well even with so many other great ENG/SCI crew that have followed since I got him. Rather than being mad, I am happy for everyone who doesn’t have him yet - he is going to be a nice addition to almost any crew.

I am conflicted - I really don’t need more ENG/SCI and even that tertiary is pretty well covered between Barclay, Mirror Cochrane, and Survivalist Kirk (not to mention Resilient Tuvok, who has the same skills but SCI is the tertiary). I’ll be getting the premium track for all the other goodies but I think Barclay is going to get converted into 2200 honor. I can see value in having a duplicate, should he ever be a bonus crew in a Faction event, but I don’t feel like burning a slot on that slim chance.

You can always make a new 4/5 and freeze the 5/5. Maybe you can get the last Barclay in a behold if you want to use the citation elsewhere.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I'm Happy this is the first time i have the legendary at 1/5 already(Mirror picard doesnt count)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

You can always make a new 4/5 and freeze the 5/5. Maybe you can get the last Barclay in a behold if you want to use the citation elsewhere.

The thought did cross my mind. I might leave the second one at 4/5* L1 and give it some more thought before I do any airlocking.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have mine at 4/5. I'm not sure a second 3/5 would make any voyages, but there is the slim chance of event use. He has been at the top of my cite list. I'm glad I didn't cite him more. The other stars seem like wasted citations until I consider just how much use he's been.
  • Options
    Meh for me for both.

My tenner is going towards a new game for the ps4 this month i think.
  • Options
    Dig the theme, dig the choices. Don't need M-113, don't have Spider-Reg. If I don't complete someone else first, he will give me to 25/25 in the Daystrom Award collection. That's actually handy to know this weekend. I was considering playing for enough honor to cite a 4* to complete it. I'll just be patient instead.

Looking at the mega-calendar, the shuttle requisition tokens and premium boost 10x pulls might be the most valuable things in the loot table this time! (There are two Faction events, a Faction/Galaxy hybrid, and a Skirmish, in case anyone hasn't seen that announcement or another thread already.) Hmm... Might this be why there have been so many Faction or Faction-hybrid events of late?
  • Options
    I’ve been waiting for one of these campaigns to give me 4 stars on a card I only have one of. My Proto Barclay is at 1/5 and currently still not leveled up at all, so this gives me an excuse to finally do it. Very happy with this.
  • Options
    By my calculations Proto Barclay has a voyage score of 3354.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Proto Barclay has both great bases and great voyage stats. Obviously few events but he's gonna be an off event shuttler and regular voyager for a long long time. Great choice.