Options

Servers down? Servers are not down - AWS outage impacting access to the game

124»

Comments

• Options
    My WIFI is finally working.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I always complete my dailies, only once or twice in more than 3 years and a half of playing I didn't complete dailies, but in my case it's already time to sleep, I request for everyone:
    1) full complete daily tasks prizes
    2) the most possible schematics because we were not able to play
    3) something interesting to say we are sorry for the downtime.

I have merged your thread with this one.
    The game is not down, an outage at AWS is impacting various services including the access to our game.

Merging threads is ok, I always complete my dailies, I was not able yesterday due to an access problem I didn't know about, like me there must have been lots of persons, not that 200 Honor and some merits would hurt you so much or make me be Mudd-like wealthy on the game. I entered the forum several times yesterday, and when I made this post, there was not any kind of information about the Internet glitch, there was a green sign on the top of the forum today saying there was a problem with AWS. I had no option to complete my dailies yesterday.
  • Options
    Same server error, unable to log in most of the day.
    Android9 South Africa
  • Options
    I always complete my dailies, only once or twice in more than 3 years and a half of playing I didn't complete dailies, but in my case it's already time to sleep, I request for everyone:

The game is not down, an outage at AWS is impacting various services including the access to our game.

If this is the case, why is it that my iPhone (updated) can only “load” 25% and then says remote servers aren’t responding/sits there, but the client was working earlier before the update, while MY IPAD STILL LOGS IN FINE WHEN IT ISN’T UPDATED?

Same network, both wifi and tried the two devices a minute apart and tried this a few times. An AWS DDoS doesn’t target a single client type. No sound on updated client to (might be before the Q stuff fires?)

This is going to stop me competing in the event enough to rank anywhere of note.

• Options

If this is the case, why is it that my iPhone (updated) can only “load” 25% and then says remote servers aren’t responding/sits there, but the client was working earlier before the update, while MY IPAD STILL LOGS IN FINE WHEN IT ISN’T UPDATED?

Same network, both wifi and tried the two devices a minute apart and tried this a few times. An AWS DDoS doesn’t target a single client type. No sound on updated client to (might be before the Q stuff fires?)

This is going to stop me competing in the event enough to rank anywhere of note.

Tried turning wifi off on iPhone and it eventually loaded.

Quit the game and turned wifi back on and it is stuck where it was before. This seems like an issue with wifi connectivity.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Merging threads is ok, I always complete my dailies, I was not able yesterday due to an access problem I didn't know about, like me there must have been lots of persons, not that 200 Honor and some merits would hurt you so much or make me be Mudd-like wealthy on the game. I entered the forum several times yesterday, and when I made this post, there was not any kind of information about the Internet glitch, there was a green sign on the top of the forum today saying there was a problem with AWS. I had no option to complete my dailies yesterday.

You can always contact Support and see what they can do in this case.
  • Options
    Hello all
    24 hours now and still can´t get in , nor via facebook or app for windows
    Portugal here
    Thank you
  • Options
    I'm still out because of the remote server error. Been 3 days now... Hiw long before thisnis fixed?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is up and running on our end. I am not aware of new issues with AWS at this time.
    Whatever is preventing you from accessing the game could be due to that outage still or something else. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.
  • Options
    out5kcjqayuc.png
    Cannot log in. Remote server issue. Idaho, US

I'm still getting this in Southern Ontario.

Same... when will this be rectified?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    out5kcjqayuc.png
    Cannot log in. Remote server issue. Idaho, US

I'm still getting this in Southern Ontario.

Same... when will this be rectified?

This is an old issue that was not on our side and has been resolved since by the relevant party.
    What exactly are you seeing now, what platform are you playing on?