Home Fleet Central
Options

10 Forward Loungers - Tribbles finding a fleet?

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Something weird happened. We placed 2nd as a fleet in a galaxy event. We've never placed that high before in a galaxy event. Maybe a few of us dumped a bunch of stuff we farmed from skirmishes? Idk...

FH did the right thing and conserved their chronitons. They're doing really well. They might have a spot open, but we might be full depending on when you message us. Check us out at the links below. :)

Recruitment is normally done in house, so if you’re interested – and why wouldn’t you be – please join our Discord recruitment channel for a chat:
    https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How about this weather lately, huh? Or maybe you'd rather chat about the latest mini event? Or how about DB selling their stake in the game? Or the latest episode of Star Trek: Picard? Or the upcoming season of Discovery? Or re-hashing TNG Trill vs DS9 Trill because of this new Riker?

Let me tell you... In the 10FH fleets, we are talking about ALL THE THINGS! And we have players all over the world. US, Brazil, Argentina, Croatia, Sweden... and that's just my squadron. :) So the conversation only does when we have Real Life things going on. (That comes first, you know.)

Use the link to check out our Discord.
    Come chat with us about THINGS! 🖖😁
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this weather lately, huh? Or maybe you'd rather chat about the latest mini event? Or how about DB selling their stake in the game? Or the latest episode of Star Trek: Picard? Or the upcoming season of Discovery? Or re-hashing TNG Trill vs DS9 Trill because of this new Riker?

Let me tell you... In the 10FH fleets, we are talking about ALL THE THINGS! And we have players all over the world. US, Brazil, Argentina, Croatia, Sweden... and that's just my squadron. :) So the conversation only does when we have Real Life things going on. (That comes first, you know.)

Use the link to check out our Discord.
    Come chat with us about THINGS! 🖖😁

When is the new season of Discovery coming?

• Options
    Right now, "mid-2020" is the official schedule. We have posted some rumors and speculation in our Discovery channel. Personally, I think they will go 2-4 weeks after Picard wraps up. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, "mid-2020" is the official schedule. We have posted some rumors and speculation in our Discovery channel. Personally, I think they will go 2-4 weeks after Picard wraps up. :)

That would make sense

• Options
    edited March 2020
    This morning at work, we got Safety Cake.
    I hope you're thinking "all cake is good, but can I also use this excuse to have more cake in my life?" The answer is YES. You see... People drive more carefully when they have a cake in the car. You break sooner and more softly. You turn more gently. You don't floor it. You are less like to text/play STT while driving. So drive like you have a cake in the car. If you are bad at pretending, bake a cake and drive with it. :)

This has been a public service announcement from all your friends here at 10FH. Be safe and 🖖.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you're thinking "all cake is good, but can I also use this excuse to have more cake in my life?" The answer is YES. You see... People drive more carefully when they have a cake in the car. You break sooner and more softly. You turn more gently. You don't floor it. You are less like to text/play STT while driving. So drive like you have a cake in the car. If you are bad at pretending, bake a cake and drive with it. :)

This has been a public service announcement from all your friends here at 10FH. Be safe and 🖖.

I can attest to the logic of this. When I first met my wife, we transported an apple pie to her grandmothers house. Guy in front of me stopped abruptly so I had to too. Apple pie all
    Under her drivers seat. I tried making it alright by saying now your car will smell like apple pie and that’s awesome! Didn’t work. She was still mad

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I can attest to the logic of this. When I first met my wife, we transported an apple pie to her grandmothers house. Guy in front of me stopped abruptly so I had to too. Apple pie all
    Under her drivers seat. I tried making it alright by saying now your car will smell like apple pie and that’s awesome! Didn’t work. She was still mad

xk0bgkppebv0.jpeg

The question is did you bring a fork?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    We currently have a spot open in 10F. There's just a small window to snag the spot before the event starts. If you want a good quality share when the event starts, now is your window. Please drop us a line in the Discord link above.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

xk0bgkppebv0.jpeg

The question is did you bring a fork?

Ha! We did not. The forks were at the party

• Options
    What a big day for STT! New crew in the portal, elusive treasures packs, free stuff from TP, Tuesday packs... Once again, plenty to talk about for the 10FH folks. And that's not even mentioning the event that wrapped up yesterday.

It was a strange event for us. We had 30 captains get the new legendary. Normally, that puts us in the top 3, but we finished 5th this week in 10F. We have a couple open slots, so if you're interested in helping is do a little better next week, then we would love to hear from you in our Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Welcome to @~peregrine~ , who took our open slot in 10F. I really love bringing in forum folks! We still have two slots in FH open for anyone interested. A little bit back, we added @RogaDanar to FH. He liked it so much he stuck around to be a squadron leader.

We really did build two quality fleets. If you would like a spot in Fair Haven, please use the Discord link above. There will be a wait if you want to get into 10F, but really... There's a good chance that you won't mind the wait or you won't want to leave FH. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    @~peregrine~ was just a spy. Have a care if he expresses interest in joining your fleet. And whatever you do, don't go along with his ridiculous idea of making everyone an officer.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @~peregrine~ was just a spy. Have a care if he expresses interest in joining your fleet. And whatever you do, don't go along with his ridiculous idea of making everyone an officer.

Any minute now he will come by and say this doesn’t belong here, it goes in some other thread in some other room

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y’all are just sad.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Y’all are just sad.

Just trying to be a friendly neighbor to those other fleets out there. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    There is a lot going on in the real world. This is one of our escapes from all of that, but it is more. In these times of social distancing, our human connections online are more important than ever. We all share a love for Star Trek and we are in this together. I don’t like the term “social distancing.” In my mind, it’s physical distancing. We can and should be just as social as we ever were!

Our Discord has different channels for dedicated to different parts of the game that serve as that distraction that you may need. We also have channels for each squadron where we mix talk of game with building those personal connections. As I said, those personal connections may be more important than ever.

If you are interested in what we have to offer, please use the Discord link above to chat with us and see which of our fleets is right for you. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We all know that max item cap is 32,767. (Recently called to attention by @[CH] OsirisSonOfGeb ) Well, if that were an American formatted date, it would March 27th, 1967. So, I dub today the 53rd anniversary of Max Cap Day. 10F and FH fleets are celebrating by posting the maximum number of caps (hats) on our bridge crews.

I challenged myself to find regular TNG cast wearing hats outside of the holodeck. But you can pick your own theme or just your favorite "capped" crew. Here is my post:
    s5c6ubvopqsr.png

If you would like to join the fun, please consider joining one of our fleets. Use the Discord link above to chat with us. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all know that max item cap is 32,767. (Recently called to attention by @[CH] OsirisSonOfGeb ) Well, if that were an American formatted date, it would March 27th, 1967. So, I dub today the 53rd anniversary of Max Cap Day. 10F and FH fleets are celebrating by posting the maximum number of caps (hats) on our bridge crews.

I challenged myself to find regular TNG cast wearing hats outside of the holodeck. But you can pick your own theme or just your favorite "capped" crew. Here is my post:
    s5c6ubvopqsr.png

If you would like to join the fun, please consider joining one of our fleets. Use the Discord link above to chat with us. :)

I would think the Take Me Out To The Ballgame collection would be outstanding in that capacity

• Options
    We currently have both active fleets full. You are welcome to stop by our interview lounge though. We have waiting room in our retirement fleet or we can talk about other fleets that might be a good fit.

But the real reason for this post is that @(10F) Seven of One is celebrating two years with our fleet! We are posting pictures of cakes to commemorate her years of service. She has helped build a truly delightful community in our family of fleets, so we welcome you to stop by and see for yourself. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We now have a couple spots open in Fair Haven for anyone interested. FH has a level 128 starbase and finished 41st as a fleet. Congrats to their co-admiral Jason for leading the way with a top 75 finish. It's truly a great fleet whether you're looking to get a good start or take your game to the next level. Oh... And guess who just farmed some holoemiters to speed up the journey to starbase level 129. ;)

10F had a great week. @(10F) Seven of One got 5th place, finished 20k gauntlet rounds, got first to max on Fenris Rangers Seven, and celebrated 2 years with the fleet. We also won the event. We win the last faction/skirmish too. There's just something about these events that revs up the whole fleet!

Our next fleet activity (including both active fleets) will be in the gauntlet tomorrow. If you're looking for a fleet to keep the game fresh, fun, and social while you socially physically distance, then you owe it to yourself to stop by our interview lounge with the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww Lorca <3 thank you B)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    If you're having a little trouble with skirmishes, the list below may help you out. It's not all-inclusive or definitive, but it is a starting point. And if you ask me, it's the next best thing to having a good fleet to talk throught the finer points of skirmishing.

LEGENDARY
    Killy: 6s Attack Bonus + 400% instant damage
    Rura Penthe Commandant: 6s Attack Bonus + 400% instant damage
    Fury Kes: 6s Attack Bonus + 400% instant damage
    Garth of Izar: 6s Attack Bonus + 400% instant damage
    Rura Penthe Kirk: 6s (cloak trigger) Accuracy bonus + 500% instant damage
    Polywater Yar: 2s Attack bonus + 200% instant damage
    Locutus: 1s Attack Bonus
    Mirror Spock: 1s Accuracy bonus + passive stats
    Admiral Nechayev: 4s Attack bonus + 10k Crit Bonus
    FO Burnham: 12s Evasion + 400% instant damage
    Covert Operative Leland: 8s Attack bonus + 400% instant damage
    Sabateur Garak: 8s 400% instant damage, fits in the ENG slot
    Survivalist Kirk: 8s Accuracy bonus + 400% instant damage
    Torpedo Surgeon McCoy: 4s Accuracy bonus + 150% instant damage
    Enemy Lines Sisko: 8s Evasion bonus + 400% instant damage

SUPER RARE
    Prisoner O'Brien: 4s Attack bonus + 5k crit bonus
    Ardra: 6s Accuracy bonus + 18k crit bonus
    Undercover O'Brien: 6s Evasion bonus + 18k crit bonus
    Mirror Leeta: 4s Accuracy bonus + 1,500 crit rating
    S31 Georgiou: 8s Attack bonus + 200% instant damage
    Duras Sisters: 12s Attack bonus
    Thot Gor: 10s Attack bonus

RARE
    Kang
    Mirror "Smiley" O'Brien
    Tourist Worf: 10s (cloak trigger) Evasion bonus + 400% instant damage

For those who may not know, 10F has won several skirmishes in the past. We have done a little homework on the topic. Of you're interested in learning a few strategies to build a good skirmish crew, then stop by our interview lounge. We are currently recruiting for Fair Haven - also a fleet who is good a skirmishing - with chances to move into 10F as spots become available.

With changes coming to skirmishes in the 7.5 update, a good fleet to talk to will be more important than some list. We keep track of the changes and how best to use new features. I hope to talk to you soon! (Use the Discord link above.)

Happy hunting this weekend. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Our last challenge was so aHughsing....so in honor of that...If Hugh haven't joined us by now...Hugh should join us now and Hugh will never, never, never regret it
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    The mega event is almost over. Sure, some folks might tell you that it's already over, but don't listen to them. There are still recap packs! Some of us here, in the 10FH family look forward to the recap packs almost as much as the mega event. And there are a few who even think that the mega event is just pre-gaming for the recap packs.

It's not the #1 best use of dilithium in the game, but it's up there. After you do all the other top uses, then it's time to buy some recap packs. If you're new and figuring out where to spend that dilithium first, then check us out. We have all spending levels, so you're sure to get advice that suits your playing style. If you just want a fleet to share your triumphs and woes as you open recap packs, then check out our Discord. If you're looking to get some of that excitement from others after you've spent your budget, then come join us.

And remember: the mega event isn't over until it's over! :)

Edit: Thank you, @[10F] Captain Idol for sharing your pack opening video. For those who have not seen it, here is the link to the thread on the forum, which has the link to the video: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16072/streaming-opening-84-recap-packs-live-tonight-05-05-2020#latest
    Both the video and the thread are entertaining. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Back in January, some of us set goals for the year. I pinned mine to our Discord so I could check my progress. I've checked off a few things, like immortalizing Stranded Quark. I'm half way to my honor goal for the year, just in case there's an honor sale. A few others in my fleet are also reviewing progress toward their goals. It's pretty fun. :)

How about you? Have you set any goals? Are you making good progress to completing them? If you want a good fleet to help you set and achieve some goals, please check out our Discord link above.

(Our website is currently being renovated, so please bear with us.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Our website is coming along nicely. We are still working on some things, but @(10F) Seven of One and FortKnox have done a terrific job! Our Tips & Guides section still needs to be touched up, but there is still some great info in there. We have bots on our server for even more help to those who join our fleets. And of course, you just can't beat our community of players who are willing to chat and lend a hand when asked. :)

Our spreadsheet wunderkind, @[10F] Captain Idol has his live stream of Timelines Talks set for Wednesday with a member of the TP/WRG QA team. See his thread for more details: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16110/the-timelines-talks-wednesday-stream-wicked-realms-qa-interview-june-3rd#latest
    I hope you'll tune in, if you're able.

I think we're still full at the moment, but we have room in our retirement fleet if anyone is interested in joining our great community. If interested, please join us at the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Update: we now have two spots to fill. Please let us know if you are interested in joining one of our friendly fleets. As always, check our website for info and use our Discord link to chat with us. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Did you see all of those DIP/ENG seats this week? Most of our squadron leaders are working on Grandma Kes for the share. Many are posting Evolved Janeway in the meantime. We have one opening in Fair Haven for those looking for an active fleet and good, useful shares. :)

Please use our Discord link above to chat and see if we're the right fleet for you. :)
    Didn't want to ruin the surprise, but if you're not a troll, then we ARE the right fleet for you.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Their fleet chat is mostly harmless, save for this one guy who won't stop posting pictures of Washington state :D