Home Fleet Central
Options

10 Forward Loungers - Tribbles finding a fleet?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in Fleet Central
zzp6inxng6ex.png
Welcome to the 10F family, comprised of four fleets there's sure to be a place for you.

10F - 10 Forward Loungers - is our longest standing fleet

FH - Fair Haven - our sister fleet

10FA - 10 Forward Academy - our training fleet

10FH - Starbase Sullivan - fleet for retirees

The 10FH family of fleets is focused on fun. There’s different ways to enjoy this game and the Star Trek community. We embrace all of them! From the currently running shows to the weekly events in the game to creating our own challenges, we love to keep the game fresh and fun. Need more memes, gifs, or cake in your life? Search no further. We’ve no shortage of those.

We have veteran players, new players, big spenders, free-to-play, and everything in between. We have guides, tips, and spreadsheets a-plenty, which are shared in a dedicated Discord channel. If you don’t find tips or guides to fit your play style, you can ask around and someone is bound to talk through possible strategies about everything from beholds and citations to event tips and getting the most rewards for your game efforts.

10F is a social fleet with a focus on daily targets and events. Led by fleet co-admirals @[10F] Dathon and @Prime Lorca [10FH] . Each squadron is led by an experienced and dedicated officer. Our fleet is regularly ranked in the top 20 during events and therefore we require regular participation.

FH was founded originally as a retirement retreat, but has grown into a competitive (though fairly relaxed) fleet in their own right. FH is now led by co-admirals @[10F] SmockTeleHeli and Jason.

Both fleets are active and have maxed starbases, so we do have some requirements for joining.

• We ask players to play daily and any inactivity of longer than a week may result in dismissal, unless squad leader is notified ahead of time.
• We ask players to regularly check Discord for fleet and squad communications and to respond to your squad leader.

10 Forward Academy [10FA] is our training fleet. Fleet Admiral @Seven of One encourages all to join, whether you are a veteran player who wants to help newer captains learn or a new captain looking to improve your game.

10FH, or Starbase Sullivan, is our retirement fleet, led by Fleet Admiral FortKnox. 10FH is intended for the more casual player and those who want to keep in touch with friends or talk Trek from time to time and play the game at their own pace.

If you’re interested (and why wouldn’t you be?) please join our Discord recruitment channel for a chat: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    How was your event? I barely made the top 17k. Every now and then, it's just fun to craft enough to get all the chronitons and stop. We had some go-getters who wanted Archer. They posted shots of where top 1,500 was so we didn't over spend or get left behind if we wanted Archer. It's our version of Borg efficiency. :)

We also had an internal contest to see who could get get the most honor (equivalent) from a voyage lasting 11 hours or less. Incidentally, Loki won the contest and tends to lead the way in Borg efficiency and "Honor Debt".

If you're interested in chatting up Loki or any of our fleet mates, check out the links above.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Does Bell Riots Bashir look more like a Sith lord getting ready to use Force lightning or a Jedi knight getting ready to use Force healing? And will he be useful in the next event until we get Love Boat Bashir leveled up? Click or tap our Discord link above to join the conversation!
    It's not just a fleet, it's a community! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    While our unofficial motto is 'Real Life First' our official 10F Loungers motto is - 'Give Your Best, Get Our Best'. This means whatever the event type we've got your back.
    Galaxy event? We have a guide every time on which crafts cost the most chrons, and how to avoid them.
    Skirmishing? We've a comprehensive list of which crew are best suited to your ship and playing style.
    Faction? As well as two easy to follow kick-start guides we've 10 fantastic squad leaders dedicated to providing a great share for their squads to use. Or perhaps passing leadership that week to the F2P who really wants to new ranking legend and has the support of their entire squad.
    With 133 players on our discord server we've folks from every part of the world able to give you advice or support whenever you need it. We're not just a fleet, we're the 10FH Family.
    So when we say you get our best, you really do 🏆

We've a space available right now in our Fair Haven sister fleet, join our discord interview lounge to meet some of us and find out more.

https://discord.gg/GgQ3CKB
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Are you watching The Mandalorian? Looking forward to Star Wars IX? Watching some old Battle Star Galactica? Babylon 5? Star Gate?

We have captains in many countries and fans of our many "star-adjacent" cousins. Want some friends to chat with between events? In the 10FH family, it's not just a game. It's not just a fleet. It's a community. If you're looking for a place to talk with friends, use the Discord link above. We look forward to chatting with you. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Currently, the Big Book of Behold Advice is going to have slow updates. The Big Book has been around as long as I've been playing. But I ask questions. And you know what they had before the Big Book? Good advice from your fleet. Want an insurance policy against losing the Big Book? Join THE BEST FLEET. That's right, the 10FH family of fleets is the best in the game. They have fun players, great advice, and the author of the Little Book and some pretty sweet spreadsheets - @[10F] Captain Idol himself. Just be careful talking to him. You could fall down a rabbit hole. ;) Of course, that's a totally Trek thing to do, so if you like Alice in Wonderland and/or rabbit holes, then by all means, chat him up.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's talk, if we talk about statistics you best strap yourself in!
  • Options
    I prefer talking about cake. Tastier than statistics 🎂
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    We have a new Challenge running. One of our newer captains, +FH+ Jason, posted the following challenge:

"I've thought of a voyage challenge also. Pretty simple. Longest voyage with ship and crew made up of only the correct matching crew (any mirror on ISS, Ferengi on Krayton, Klingon on Sarcophagus for example) but main universe crew must be on their ship so Tuvok can only be on Voyagers"

I've seen a similar idea floated on here. Giving synergy bonuses for crew matching the ship. Well we've turned that into an official unofficial challenge. If you're looking for that next challenge, then stop by our Discord interview lounge. You might just be the next new captain we're looking for!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Another skirmish, another top 5 finish. :) We landed at #3 this time. And now we're looking at Torpedo Surgeon McCoy. And we've been talking about the new Wonder Woman and Ghostbusters trailers, which led to Starship Troopers, which circled back to Undiscovered Country.

If your fleet isn't talking about fun stuff, then we can work you right into our conversation. Click or tap the link above to join the fun. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It was a big event for me. After months of saving up resources, one of my squad mates and I wanted to make a run at top 25. I made him the squad leader. He got the share bonus and I used the extra crew to fill one more rental shuttle. Teamwork and communication go a long way toward success. :)

Speaking of communication, the community makes all the difference in this game. You know what else I heard from my fleet? Star Trek: Picard got picked up for another season. We've got a Discord channel dedicated to Picard. Another for Discovery. People who like to know what's going on can tune in. Those who don't like spoilers (or don't like the show) can tune out.

Episode 6 of The Mandalorian had some great action scenes and made Mando seem like a classy, prudent fellow.

Join us for almost anything you want to talk about. Certain hot button topics are off limits, but sci-fi is pretty much always fair game. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We are currently looking for one captain. We take captains of all player levels and spending levels. We have advice and guides for the best way to spend or make do with the resources that DB gives us. Our squadron leaders always have event crew to share - usually the legendary - and this goes for both of our active fleets. If you're looking for a great group of folks and a good share for the final leg of the mega event, come check us out!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We are technically full, but we could replace a few nearly inactive captains if you're active and interested.

10F finished the mega event in the top 3 every week! Me and my squadron took this past event off for the holidays, but the rest of the crew pulled us along. :)

FH is waiting on the cooldown timer, then their starbase will be at level 120! Their admiral would like to get a couple regular donors to help finish those last 14 levels. Are you up to the challenge?

I think I'll leave my name as Lorca of Izar until I pull some recap packs. Then it'll be back to Prime Lorca until the next mega event. But what then? Jean Luc Lorca? Prime Picard? I guess I'm more than a little certain about the next mega event. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How would you like to join the #1 fleet (at saving chronitons)? Half the fleet got the new Sisko. 10 of us ranked 1,000 to 1,500 - using the minimum to get the new legendary. We even use a spreadsheet to make sure we're doing the cheapest builds.

If you have crew to level and you want to make sure you're using resources with Borg-like efficiency, check out our Discord. @(10F) Seven of One will be happy to instruct you on the ways of Borg efficiency. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Hey @Prime Lorca of Izar :blush: I can confirm I have an entire channel with screenshots dedicated to levelling crew using the most efficient methods in use in the whole of the known galaxy. And probably the unknown galaxy. Also I post a lot about cake. And food in general actually. I like trying recipes from my discord friends around the universe.
  • Options
    Hey @Prime Lorca of Izar do you have room for 1 in your fleet? I think it's time I made a switch. My whole squad has gone inactive (and I'm not even squad leader), and after my fleet hit max level everyone stopped hitting our dailies. We're leaving a lot of honor on the table everyday. I'm ready to find an active fleet and hopefully stop hearing crickets in the fleet chat.
  • Options
    Thanks for joining our Discord. We'll try to get you in soon. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It's Tuesday. And a great day to be on the forum. There's some Convergence Day announcements coming up. Our fleet keeps a Discord channel for game announcements. The most recent is always available and it doesn't take long to find other announcements.

Our Fair Haven fleet recently hit starbase level 120! If you're looking for a place where your contributions will make a difference, then we will gladly take the extra hands to max their starbase.

If you'd like to chat with us and get in before the next event, click or tap that Discord link to join the conversations!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We're having a ball in the first 24 hours of Convergence Day festivities! Many of us have been saving honor for 4 months or more. We're talking over some beholds, considering where we might use the citations, and just having a blast on Discord! Use the link above to join the fun. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I really try not to bombard this channel too often, but we have a fun little "contest" going, courtesy of @[10F] Dathon . Here's what we he posted:

Alright, in honor of Pants Worf, let's have a silly challenge. Post your favorite movie quote with the word "Pants" replacing one of the words in the quote. Identify the movie.
    Example: Star Wars: "I find your lack of Pants... disturbing"

To get in on this and all our other fun, tap the Discord link above and join one of our fun fleets!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    This week in 10FH:

We're playing around with Pants Worf in Commander and Captain divisions of arena. Partly for something to do, but mostly so we can help some newer players. You see, Pants Worf might just be their key to the upcoming SKIRMISH!

We take our skirmishing quite seriously in 10FH. It's basically the best use of resources in the game. So we try to squeeze everything out of skirmishes that we can. I mean... our fleet rank was well below the average that @÷ Sparrow was kind enough to calculate for us.

But you see, that's a point of pride for us. It's all about using those chronitons to equip the most crew and gain as much honor as we can in the upcoming skirmish. If you want to join us in the fun, please use the link above to start chatting with us now. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Good luck in the upcoming Skirmish event to you and your fleet mates, @Prime Lorca of Izar!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your fleet's win!
  • Options
    Thank you @Sparrow that’s very gracious of you. The usual forum representatives are either delirious now, Seven, or organising the clean up after the party. Normal service will resume tomorrow, I hope.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Thank you, @÷ Sparrow !
    We had an exceptional skirmish this week!
    Congrats to @(10F) Seven of One on her very first #1 finish!
    And just a little ways back @pkus had the 3rd place spot and his first top 5 finish!
    Hope you two have some rest planned (if you're not still passed out).
    Fair Haven also had a good showing this week - rank 24 as a fleet.

Many of us farmed a lot of gear and honor. There is a long, long list of crew that we immortalized and FE'd over those exciting four days. Personally, I did some pre-farming for the next galaxy or two. :)

Anyone interested in joining one of our fine (and fun) fleets is invited to check us out at the links above. We would really love to chat in our Discord interview lounge.

Edited FH to rank 24 in last event.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    10F "Rock on!" / congrats on your A+ effort in the Skirmish - Champ
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Thank you, @÷ The Eternal Champion ! I saw a lot of ÷ in the top 500 and some in the top 50. Congrats on your fleet's solid performance as well! Especially Captain Reynolds (can't find her to tag) on her harrowing 2nd place finish. I know that was a ton of hours.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ooooh bit late meant to show off a few days ago.

Anyway a lot of you probably might not remember from way wayyyy back but I had a lot of help from the forum when I first started skirmish. I could only play on elite and everyone was so very patient with me. It took some practice and this was my second proper attempt. Thank you to everyone inside my fleet and the wider community for helping me. I really appreciated it :heart:

4ld69d2o6tef.jpg
  • Options
    So... We won last skirmish. Not sure if we'll be able to pull that off again, but I can guarantee that we can help you improve your skirmish game. If you're looking to start this mega event off right, please check out our links above.

We use Discord for screen shot sharing. It really helps communication of the best strategy. We also keep a list of the best crew to use and level up. If you want to chat, that Discord link is your path to success. Hope to chat soon! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Second place this week. Not bad, considering a little skirmish fatigue. Skirmish, expedition, skirmish... I'm wiped out, lol.

Oh, did I mention that we recently brought in @Automaton_2000 ? He's the Big Book of Behold Advice author, in case you're new to the forum. I think very highly of that resource. It can be invaluable to newer players or players who are starting to get into the game at a higher level.

We have one spot open in Fair Haven +FH+ right now. If you're new to the game, this is one of the premier fleets in terms of learning. If you're an advanced player, this is where the line starts to get into 10F. We have some dedicated squadron leaders who post quality shares for faction events and the starbase is over level 120.

If you're interested in the one spot that we currently have open, please use the following links to check us out at the links at the top of the page. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    What a wild event! We had a captain with just a little over 700k VP who didn't get Icheb. I don't even remember the last hybrid event with such a high score to get the legendary. I was crafting toward the end to stay on the good side of 1,500. It was pretty wild.

Fair Haven is up to starbase level 123 and on the way to 124. We've really got two quality fleets here.😁

We do hope you'll stop by and check us out!
    Farewell 🖖