Home Fleet Central
Options

10 Forward Loungers - Tribbles finding a fleet?

Comments

• Options
    What wrong with pictures of Washington State. It is beautiful here.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    What wrong with pictures of Washington State. It is beautiful here.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Washington. Someone just happened to be so proud that they may have gotten a little zealous with the pictures. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    It's been a while. We have some space open now, though. There is one spot open in 10F and a couple slots open in FH. We have some great share options in both fleets this week. All squadron leaders have one of the SR's at a minimum. If you're looking for a fleet with consistently good shares, please check our Discord link.

We've had some pretty strong faction events lately. You can almost always find 10F in the top ten. Except galaxy events. We prefer to save our chronitons for other things. :) FH is doing pretty well too. They've been making the top 50 in a lot of non-galaxy events. If this sounds like your style or if you want to lend us some galaxy event firepower, then we would love to have you! Feel free to check out website for more info and chat with us in Discord.

Edit: Fair Haven has completed their starbase! Both of our active fleets now have level 134 starbases!

Discord: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Greetings again!
    We had a pretty good event. We've gained a couple captains, but we can make room for a couple more. Some of our newer captains are kind of new to the game. We're always willing to help show people the ropes. :)

We can also help experienced captains learn aspects of the game that they may not have considered. Many of us have been chasing the Red Angel lately. I invite you to come join our efforts. If you have advice to give or if you're looking for some techniques, we would be glad to chat! Please use the Discord Link above! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    There's a skirmish coming. We've added a couple new captains to our fleets, so there's some fresh enthusiasm. We still have a couple more spots that we can fill. Are you interested in farming honor? Or maybe galaxy event items? Or chronitons for equipping new crew? Or even joining a fleet with some like-minded Star Trek fans?

If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, then this is a great week to join the 10FH fleet family!

Fair Haven largely sat on their chronitons this week. Most of them couldn't be bothered to spend chronitons when there's a skirmish coming.

Some of 10F did the same. But not our former admiral, @[10F] TokinArd . He went for the win. And he got it! Congrats on your second #1 event finish, Tokin!

From beginners to the best, we've got them all. No matter what level of play you're at, we've got folks you can talk to to improve your game. Please check out our Discord link above to chat with us. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It's been a while since I've posted here. You see, we have this "problem" of sorts. The 10FH family of fleets is just such a great place to be that we actually had to work to find room for all of our recent recruits. It's a great problem to have, of course. It required a little out-of-the-box thinking. In the end, we decided to re-open our training fleet, StarTrek Timelines Academy [STA].

STA is welcomed into our Discord, which is the heart and soul of our community. All of our tips and guides are there and we have a channel dedicated to new captains. Which is great, but... The comraderie, conversation, and positive environment is our biggest offering as a fleet. We openly promote this aspect. Even as such, a recent recruit said that we somehow undersold how great our community is. That's some seriously high praise.

If you are interested in joining our family of fleets, please use the Discord link above. We welcome captains of all levels. We absolutely enjoy teaching new captains the game and helping experienced captains take their game to the next level.

As a bonus, here is the skirmish advice that I gave my fleet this week (which has been fixed since I made an error that was pointed out by Skipp, one of our officers):

For anyone looking at the skirmish next week, unless the new SR is really good, EV Tucker is going to be the best event crew.

+7 accuracy at 6s means that he can fill Ardra's role (mostly), sit in the CMD seat (first in auto battle on the Krayton), and you can use instant damage crew to replace Ardra.

Recommended Krayton setup from left to right:
    Tucker, Killy, RPC, Fury Kes
    (may swap any of the last three for your best instant damage crew: Garth of Izar, Survivalist Kirk, etc.)

If you don't have any of these crew, we regularly help our captains fill in a skirmish roster. Hope you'll consider joining if you need help with this (or even if you don't and just want an awesome community). :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We had a pretty good skirmish. Subspace Eddies dominated the leaderboard this week, so congrats to them. 10F had a strong second place showing. Four of our captains made the top 50. Over thirty captains made the top 1,500. That means a lot of us have the legendary for this faction event and some items farmed for the galaxy event after that.

You may have noticed that our very own @[10F] Captain Idol will be interviewing WRG_Ben at the beginning of September. That's pretty exciting for the whole community, and not just our fleet!

10F and FH are currently operating at capacity. Since we re-opened STA, our training fleet, we do have room there. And that's where the line starts to get into one of our two fleets with maxed starbases. Most importantly, it gets you into our Discord. There's tips and guides, of course. But really... We've had another former admiral join since my last post. The 10FH family of fleets is THE place to be in Timelines. We may have finished this skirmish in second place, but our community is second to none.

I hope you'll check us out in Discord at https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn

And you can also get more information on our website at https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Good news! We now have 2 slots open in FH. That means the wait to get into 10F now starts in a maxed starbases.

Some of us plan to chill for the upcoming galaxy event. Others are still pretty stoked about the Enterprise mega. It's pretty tight thematically and artistically, so it's been a pretty enjoyable mega event.

I'm looking forward to the skirmish at the end. Smashing some space battles, farming items, and blowing up ships. Good times. If you're looking for a good fleet, we can oblige. From newbies to long time players, we have strategies to take your game to the next level. As long as you like Star Trek, you'll fit in. From TOS to the new series coming out, we have fans of all stripes. Stop by our Discord if you want to check us out.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We have a few slots available in Fair Haven. That's a maxed out base and the second fleet that we established. Much like 10F, FH will largely relax during the upcoming galaxy phase, then skirmish as best they can to farm items. After that, all squadron leaders will have a quality share for flashback faction event.

If this sounds like a fleet who will help advance your game, please chat with us, using the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Have you been following the Star Trek Day festivities? We sure have! We've been seeing who has been on panels, what is coming up for the active shows, reminiscing about the old shows, and occasionally talking about the in-game celebration as well. ;)

If you're looking for a place to talk Star Trek while you're waiting for shuttles to come back, you should consider joining one of our fleets. We currently have spots in Fair Haven available. Please use the Discord link to stop by and chat with us!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I wanted to see what I could do this week, using only resources from campaigns. It was a pretty successful experiment. I stayed in the top 10 most of the weekend and finished in 7th place. If you're a low-to-moderate spender and looking to make a top 10 finish, then I invite you to join one of our fleets if you would like to discuss the strategy.

And if you don't spend a dime, you won't be alone. We have room for all in our family of fleets. Spending is not required, encouraged, or discouraged. It's just a choice that you make as a player.

If you're looking to improve your game (no matter your spending level), then please check out our website and/or chat with us using the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Greeting, captains. Are you readying your crew to fill your shuttles? I'm working on a Janeway from my backlog and thawing some SR Seven's and Janeway's. We have some room in Fair Haven for any captains who need a good share for this event.

We also have room in STA (Star Trek Timelines Academy) for any newer captains who are more interested in just learning the ropes. We have some experienced squad leaders who help newer players learn the game.

Regardless of which fleet you join, you are welcome into our great 10FH Discord community. We have a large contingent of forum folks on our server. So if you like the forum, you'll like our fleet. :)

@(10F) Seven of One , should we tag all our forum folks? Would that be too much name dropping?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Greetings again, captains.

We are gearing up for another skirmish. That's another chance to farm gear and honor! And a Riker with the Trill trait. Pretty good stuff, imo.

Whether you're a pro who wants some fleeties to chat with in between blowing up ships or a rookie who could use some help picking a ship and crew, we've got a spot for you.

Oh, and are you watching Discovery? We are. I hope you'll check out our Discord link for a chat. We love bringing in captains who love talking Trek. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Captain's log, supplemental:
    While waiting for reinforcements from Starfleet (portal update ;) ), I've decided to ask other captains to join my fleet in our current mission to chart the gamma quadrant. It's been 235 days since our last reinforcements from Starfleet. Enlisting the help of other captains has been much more fruitful, so I am optimistic this request will be answered. Presently, we are sending shuttles to aid factions as part of the effort to resolve the Timelines Crisis. Some of us are aiding the Federation and others the Augments. Only a small minority are helping the Hirogen. At present, this is the best means to acquire new crew. We are hoping to enlist help from Krelis, who will be a part of next week's mission to create supplies for a much needed diversion - A Night at the Theatre.

Any captain interested should contact us at the above subspace channel (Discord). We look forward to chatting with you!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Well, most of us saved our chronitons this past week. We're looking forward to four days of blowing up ships and farming honor! We have openings for captains who want some help with ship setups or those who just want good company through many battles this weekend.

If you are looking for a fleet of like-minded honor farmers, then I hope you'll check the Discord link above to chat with us!

Also, as a Lorca fan, I'm super happy to finally get Usurper Lorca this week! Just had to say it. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Did you blow up a lot of ships? We did. Our two main fleets finished 7th and 11th this weekend. We had a few standout performances, including a 16th place finish and a captain who got into the top 1,500 for the first time. Fair Haven finished with all squadrons in the top 600, probably for the first time ever (including two in the top 50).

Some of us will be laying back for the Thanksgiving holiday this coming weekends. Others of us will be trying to hit a new personal best this weekend. No matter which of those crowds you fit in, we have a place for you. And a good share too, if that's what you're looking for. Please chat with us using the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Sorry for not inviting y'all to join lately. RL has been busy. And in our fleets, RL comes first. Then you do game stuff. Personally, I'm pretty excited about the next re-run. I'm hoping RL isn't so busy that I can't get COP Picard. But if it is, it is.

If you're looking for a fleet where you can take breaks when needed and get friendly tips and advice when you're ready to play harder, please check us out. We would love to chat and see if you're a good fit for one of our fleets. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Alright. We blew up a lot of ships. :)
    Fleet conversations have turned to the new Adira announcement and the upcoming Convergence Day event and subsequent activities. We've got some veterans telling the newer players about the old days. We've got some newer players talking about their ambitions. It's a pretty good time in the 10FH family. There's some seats at the table for anyone who is interested in joining our conversation in Discord. Just check the link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Have you heard about the change coming this month? We've been chatting about that this morning. We've been talking about the new game mode coming as well.

What will that mean to your roster? How will it impact your behold decisions?

If you're looking for a group of equally curious and analytical captains with whom you can chat about all things STT (and other stuff sometimes), then hit that Discord link above and check us out. We currently have a couple openings in each of our fleets and we would love to bring in some new faces. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Part two of the Convergence Day mini arc has some interesting shuttles to start out. Most of our squadron leaders put up SCI primary shares since there are just so many SCI seats.

Like some fleets, we have a few people underwhelmed by the Convergence Day festivities so far. We talked about it. We're trying to be patient for the dabo sale and the Klingon collection. Plenty of curiosity about the new game feature, too.

If you're interested in chatting with some folks about the game, and where you hope it goes and strategize about your roster, the you might be a good fit for our fleets. Use the Discord link above to chat with us.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Greetings, captains. 🖖

Like many fleets, we plan to make room for more active players who usually complete their daily missions. 10F is likely to hit all goals. Fair Haven is likely to be close. We would love to bring in some active captains to help ensure that we get max Quantum when crew retrieval goes live.

Come chat with us in Discord if you are interested: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn

In the meantime, I have to go blow up some ships to stockpile some credits. We'll be watching Discord in case you want to join us. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It was a pretty good weekend for 10FH! Both fleets finished in the top 15. We're gunning to hit those dailies tomorrow. Hit us up on Discord if you want to help. We still have a couple places open. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Spots are filling up. 10F hit at least 42/40. I think FH ended with 38/40. We recruited 2 more to FH, so we are likely to hit the target tonight. If you're interested in one of our remaining slots, please stop by our interview lounge for a chat. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We have a spot opening after this event. If you're interested in being an active part of an active fleet, please use our Discord link and come chat with us. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I've been working with some players from Starport and a couple other fleets to develop a voyage tool. The idea behind it came from @Bylo Band . It ended up with this spreadsheet to help inform citation decisions:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10zMyjjqEAGErOwAw3nRmJXuoLHRBIItk7XV8liF1iB8/edit?usp=sharing

Several folks from both fleets helped Bylo gather data. If you haven't already, I highly recommend joining one of our fine fleets. :)

This week, we've been discussing Mirror Culber, the new Kirk+Spock, and which event to make a push. We've got some good crew coming, but both galaxy and skirmish events cost chronitons. Which will you go for? Culber? Spock? Or maybe you have the means to get both. :) Either way, come chat with us and see if you're a good fit for our fleet family with the Discord link above.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Well gang, I'm trying to blow up a lot of ships this weekend, but I am taking a quick break to let you know that we have an opening in our fleets. Most of us are gearing up for the upcoming honor sale - blowing up ships to increase our honor hoards. If you stop by our Discord (link above), someone should be able to chat with you and get you in after the event.

We'll be chatting about beholds in (hopefully very) near future. We'd love to see you join us and either take advantage of some of our expert advice or throw your two cents in here and there.

For the record, my preferred method of advising beholds is to ask what your favorite part of the game is, then pick the crew that will help most with your goals. It's not a set "this is the best crew, so pick them." I want to find out who is right for how you play the game. If this is appealing, I hope you'll use that Discord link and see about joining us. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    One of our fleet members recently started an RPG of sorts in our Challenge Arena channel on Discord, using the bridge crew that we post. It's been some pretty great fun. Right now, I'm waiting to see if Usurper Lorca survives an attack by salt vampires. Actually... I'm sure he will. But will Assimilated Janeway survive and catch onto him for allowing some of the salt vampires to attack while she is distracted with another task?

We might take a break during the honor sale. Not sure when I'll find out.

If you're interested in the RPG or having someone to talk to about the honor sale, consider joining our delightful family of fleets, using the Discord link above.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We had a pretty good event this week and a TON of fun with the honor sale! Talk is shifting to where we should use citations. This week is the first part of the mega event. Do you use the citations now to get Costumed crew for both the event and the collection, or do you wait until after the recap packs and see what you get? Or do you do some combination of both?

We are currently looking to add active players to our fleet and our Discord server. If you are interested, please use the link above or in my forum signature to chat with us about joining. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Next round of our STT RPG is starting. This time, you get your Bridge Crew plus your avatar for a Choose Your Own Adventure style mini campaign. Who would you choose for this away mission? If you're interested, we could use a few active captains. Use our Discord link above to come chat with us about joining the fun. :)

Last mini campaign was run by Kriss'tian. This week, FH admiral Jason will try his hand as DM (Dahar Master). We have a little less than a dozen participants and there's room for more.

10F is currently ranked 3rd in the event, so we're doing that too. Only one slot available in 10F, but there's a couple openings in FH. We'll be happy to talk to anyone interested in either our in-house RPG or the actual game itself. Again, just hit that Discord link. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Congrats to @[10F] Beltalowda Bandit on his 2nd place finish this week! He checked off that top 5 achievement in spectacular fashion. We also had Gozillo in 11th place. Some great accomplishments there.

Most of the fleet laid back, though. We are gearing up for a skirmish, after all. I've got my crew planned out for the event. I used my crew and ship abilities spreadsheet to determine Waddle will be joining my normal skirmish crew to blow up a bunch of ships. I have a lot of things to farm this weekend. :)

If you would like to join us in farming items, blowing up ships, anticipating recap packs, and just enjoying this mega event, we would love to have you aboard. We have one spot in 10F open and a couple spots in FH. I think it's the best mega event since the famous TOS mega of 2019. Our fleets are having some fun with it and I'd hate to see you miss out on it. Please use the Discord link above to chat with us about joining. :smile:
    Farewell 🖖