Home Fleet Central
Options

10 Forward Loungers - Tribbles finding a fleet?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    We blew up a ton of ships this week. Six of our 10F captains finished in the top 100, snagging 3 copies of Klingon West. That's a pretty good way to go into a faction event. If you're looking for a good share in the last part of the mega event, consider joining us. :)

We have one open spot in 10F and a couple spots in FH for anyone interested in joining a fun group of Trekkies. Our latest Discord discussion was about artificial life forms, specifically holograms like Voyager's EMH, TNG's Moriarty, and DS9's Vic Fontaine.

If you'd like to join in or if you just want a piece of cake, stop by our Discord.

10FH Discord Link: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    The Costumed mega is nearing the end. I'm looking forward to those recap packs and sharing them with my fleet when I get good beholds or good luck in general. If you're looking for a place to share your victories and setbacks, you're welcome to join us. Our Discord is usually chatty with players all over the globe, in a bunch of different time zones.

If you're interested in joining, please use the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Rumor has it there's an event going on. A galaxy or something? Idk... most of us can't be bothered for such things. But we have this Discord server, you see. And that's where the fun is during events that don't interest us. We share Trek-based web comics, memes, gifs, and more. We try to stay up to date on what is next for Star Trek or just shoot the breeze about RL or whatever.

If you're interested in a nice community with good-hearted fun, then come check us out. A little note, we don't let people post pics right away. Gotta actually join the fleet for that. And you must answer some questions first. Like...

How many shuttles do you have? (This is to see which of our fleets fits you.)
    What is your favorite Trek series? (This is so we get to know you.)
    Do you like cake? (It is very important that you answer this correctly.)

If you're interested, please use the Discord link above to check us out. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We've got a skirmish coming. There's a little bit of excitement in our fleet. We're hoping to get at least one squadron on the leaderboard this week. More importantly, we have some gear to farm after two weeks in a row with galaxy phases and honor to farm since we all of it in the last honor sale. Some of us even want Carl, Guardian of Mediocrity. For fan reasons, I assure you. ;)

Whatever your reason for skirmishing, if you'd like to join a fleet who has a good time blowing up ships, then I encourage you to check out our Discord on the link above. Happy hunting! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It's a pretty fun mega event so far. The legendaries started out good, but trailed off. Still... I'm looking forward to another faction event and a skirmish. :)

If you're looking for an active, friendly fleet, please use the Discord link and chat with us. We've got spenders and f2p with plenty of experience. No matter your play style, we can help you achieve your event goals. And more importantly, there's chatting, memes, banter, and general good fun during and in between events. Hope to chat with you soon. :)
    Farewell 🖖