Daily Honor Special

h40yks4k9cwi.jpg

Annorax

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    c18b1yeldz2s.jpg

Data of the HMS Pinafore
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't decided 9fuibgulq5ve.jpg
  • Options
    Haven't decided 9fuibgulq5ve.jpg

I highly, highly recommend Paris. I immortalized him.

I second that. DF Paris is always out on Voyages!

My Pull:

q6ln42qq8f07.png

Went with Jadzia.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Put this somewhere else before I saw a thread dedicated to this
    I used my 80k saved and got the behold and citation twice. First begold had Mintakin Riker and 2 other gold's ff. The second had Mjntakin Riker again, Fennim (new) and an ff gold. Took the 2nd star for Riker.
  • Options
    took Dark Ages McCoy in 10k and pulled Professor Sato in 1st 40k and Adm. Riker in 2nd 40k. Plus 2 5* citations. I'm good. In VIP0 account took Grand Nagus Rom. Went for needs of COM and DIP. Coulda put 5th star on Kol, or took a few different ones like Resistance Neexlix or Janeway, or EV suit Seven.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Bought 5 of the 40K offers. Some were okay, but nothing really great...

b6vgk0fh83a5.png
    Went with Chekov.

xklp9sk2dtbj.png
    Grabbed Earhart

b3u2n2hg0zq9.png
    3rd Star on the Prof

5sdwd1kbv6ok.png
    Took Worf

dfd6ag46t57c.png
    Thought about Daniels, but went with a 2nd star on Pike
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for my pulls:

- Klingon Bride Jadzia - 3rd star - over two really poor choices, both new, can't even remember which ones.

- Merry Men Crusher - new - over Bell Riots Bashir (immortal) and Ripper (new).

- Virtuoso Doctor - 2nd star - over Ushan Shran (new) and someone I can't remember.

- Seven in Silver - 2nd star - from the Convergence Day pack for 390 Dil.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Bought seven of those deals:

1. Three of them let me acquire previously unowned crew: Prisoner Cornwell, Phlox, Au Naturel, Bashier, Julian Bashir.

2. Two let me add stars to existing crew: Darth Bashier (3rd star), The Professor (2nd star).

3. Two let me dismiss the selected crew for 550 Honor. The first was Rejac (unowned), Dahar Master Koloth (immortalized), and Shinzon (unowned); (picked Shinzon and then immediately sent him out the airlock). The second was Daystrom (unowned), Dress uniform Scotty (unowned), and Vulcan Executioner (unowned); (picked Vulcan Executioner and immediately sent him out the airlock).
  • Options
    Bought all 11. Got these.
    j6aa21cpa8s0.png
    5af0wxhv4hsz.png

Didn't even have the chance to add a star to a single existing crew.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the 10 with Citations plus the 1 without.

Fourth stars for Assimilated Janeway and Zhian'tara Odo.

First stars for Gunslinger Uhura, Goddess Troi, Sarah Sisko, Away Team Burnham, Navigator Stamets, Joachim, Okona, Species 8472, and Governor Worf.

I used Cites to Immortalize Admiral Maxwell, Torpedo McCoy, and Vampire Spock.

312k Honor left for tomorrow.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    qqxne3iu1xwt.png
    fyt96aqist2p.png
    yue0wew8vbr5.png
    grqvsd8ckiyc.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Unnar wrote: »
    Bought all 11. Got these.

Didn't even have the chance to add a star to a single existing crew.

Hey, just the first stars for Crell Moset, Sulan, La Borge and Survivalist Kirk are all you need for them in Gauntlet! A good haul (despite my irrational dislike of Hollander!

Yeah, I was happy with it, just a bit surprised. But the beholds were really just the gravy.
  • Options
    No knockout begolds, but I added stars to Gowron and Cult Dukat. I also got Prisoner Chakotay.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did 4 packs.

- Bashir, Julian Bashir (1) over Cmdr Troi (4) and Admiral Riker (0). The last missing card in his collection.
    - Augment Cmdr O'Brien (1) over T'Kuvma (4) and Lt. Cmdr La Forge (0). Another new collection card.
    - Cadet Sylvia Tilly (2) over Lt Wesley Crusher (0) and Kai Opaka (0). Prepping for Disco events.
    - Mambo Picard (3) over Mirror Sulu (0) and Captain Scott (1). Prepping for Picard events. Sorry Sulu.

No real powerhouses, but pleased with the results. Haven't decided where to put the 4 citations yet.
  • Options

ib0ij69te1ok.png
    fm6rji7xpjhp.png
    lmmf3ot41zpg.png

I bought all 10 packs + 1. The final screenshot is the 10k pack I took stamets.
  • Options
    [TFA] CaptainObvious[TFA] CaptainObvious ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Nothing to write home about for the first 5+1 beholds. Still debating whether I should go all-in for the remaining 5 behold-citations or stash some honor for the other days.

New Vengeful L'Rell (the other choices were actually worse)
    3/5 Sulan
    2/5 Humbled Archer
    New Astrosciences Sulu (could have done marginally more useful, took him for the rarity)
    New Smitten Picard (Admiral Janeway was briefly considered as well)
    3/5 Benny Russell (narrowly beat a possible 4/5 Assimilated Torres)

Had different FF event legendaries in three of the pulls. Not exactly inspiring confidence.

Edit: Of course, did another pull. Choice of Captain Nog, Species 8472 or Grilka. Makes for the third behold in the lot with an all Big Book tier-7-or-worse choices.
  • Options
    Count me among the happy and fortunate hoarders. Really pleased with my honour purchases today! Bold is what I ended up selecting.

Begold for 10K: Mugato (2nd star), Gladiator McCoy (new), Honey Bare (3rd star).

10x Begold + Gold cite for 40K each:

1. Suliban Reed (new), Surak (2nd star), Away Team No 1 (new).
    2. Bridge Officer No 1 (new), Detective Data (new), First Officer Riker (new).
    3. Mirror Cochrane (new), The One Lore (new), Away Team Burnham (new).
    4. Honey Bare (4th star), Aug Commander O'Brien (new), Five of Twelve (new).
    5. Protomorphosis Worf (new), The Prophet (new), Gloria (immortalised).
    6. Dancing Chekov (new), Tora Ziyal (new), Assimilated La Forge (new).
    7. Temporal Prisoner Chakotay (2nd star), Grilka (new), Chancellor Gorkon (new).
    8. Mirror Shukar (new), Alternate Future Bashir (new), Mariachi Q (new).
    9. Prince Bashir (3rd star), Honey Bare (5th star), Rogue Kai Winn (new).
    10. Alternate Future T'Pol (new), Stranded Quark (new), Sergey & Helene Rozhenko (new).

Now to work out where to use 12 gold cites (had one from previous campaign and got one from biting on today's McCoy LTO as well).
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a full set of 40k pulls and a 10k pull,

Borg Janeway
    Bashir, Julian Basir,
    Chancellor Gorkon (new)
    Warship EMA (new)
    Conflicted Sisko (new)
    Captain Bateson x 2
    Mirror Troy
    Rom Picard
    1st Officer Checkov
    Revolutionary Damar (new)

Bateson because they were nothing better on offer. I chose Gorkon since I have been wanting him a while overall 7 extra stars, 4 new cards.

Pretty pleased with my purchases, makes not buying anything with honour for a long while worth it, now I need to decide how to spend my 10 cites.

Probably might get and FF Bev. Picard since she isn't in packs; I didnt take the mcoy deal so I may add a star to him as well.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    5or85eupx7si.jpeg
    9cutld5s8c4h.jpeg
    ti9ncogntj2o.jpeg
    qrdhplbnxr5p.jpeg
    b6vgj3w5sxl0.jpeg
    sb7mtz373hwa.jpeg
    u8o58igszoo2.jpeg
    62bm5ep4uolp.jpeg
    v221qi7y61jl.jpeg
    isiy31etbc0n.jpeg
    lay1cq6bcjqb.jpeg

I only regret having chosen Rom as I got Jadzia later again.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have chosen Dax over Rom any-day, event though I have 3/5 stars on him his stats are a bit meh...
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I would have chosen Dax over Rom any-day, event though I have 3/5 stars on him his stats are a bit meh...

Well... at 1 star she is as useless as he is. Real estate, you know. I am just sorry that my crystal ball failed me.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have that Rom at 5 stars. I liked him as a character so I did but I must say I never use him for anything
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I have that Rom at 5 stars. I liked him as a character so I did but I must say I never use him for anything

I’ve been one of the more strident pro-GNRom people over time and even I think his days of usefulness are coming to an end, now that I have immortalized Interfaced La Forge, gotten a fifth star for Queen Po (just need to level her up), and already had both Etana Jol and BO#1 immortal. Maybe Rom could still slip onto a DIP/ENG voyage when the Bajoran trait comes up or if I put one of the others (or my 4/5* Tuxedo Nog) into another slot, but I’m going to be monitoring those voyages pretty closely and will finally freeze my second-ever immortal legendary crew if he isn’t doing anything.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 2 - 10k

Augment Picard - 2nd star - over Gorkon(new) and T'Kuvma (4/5).