Home The Bridge
Options

Daily Honor Special

Comments

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    dnwmz5xv54lr.png

Took Dehner. She's nestled into 6th on Med.

Where is your McCoy?

Waiting to be leveled. I'm working on Spit and Bailing Wire at the moment, then it's McCoy. By then I should have my 5th copy.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    flwlganoeeqc.png

I took the Queen. Gloria will have to wait.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought my final 10K begold.
    2nd star on Mariachi Q.

A new 1/5 and 2 new stars on existing legendaries for 30K honour. Not bad!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

Suus Mahna Sarek - 3rd star: over a mean-looking data and the old 2-skill Pike, both would be new.

Another star added, excellent.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ulfcrgxwe4y.png

Tough choice but I went with Pike.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I... missed half the sale :(
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Saturday's 10k:
    Lore (new), C.O.P. Founder Picard (new), Culber (immortalized). I went with Picard in case of a Mega.

Sunday's 10k:
    Sulibon Reed (new), Gangster Kirk (new), Mambo Picard (1/5). I went with Picard again, for aforementioned reason and I dont want another 1/5 crew right now.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Saturday's 10k:
    Lore (new), C.O.P. Founder Picard (new), Culber (immortalized). I went with Picard in case of a Mega.

Sunday's 10k:
    Sulibon Reed (new), Gangster Kirk (new), Mambo Picard (1/5). I went with Picard again, for aforementioned reason and I dont want another 1/5 crew right now.

Ya I have had to skip some new crew because of slots right now. I will eventually freeze all my superrares except event crew. But, right now I am trying to record the number of dupes for all my superrares. That, means unfreezing, them until there are no more frozen, and then refreezing them. I need the room to unfreeze them. I do not want to freeze a superrare only to have to unfreeze to record the number of superrares . I am currently about two thirds done. But, I still got a ways to go. And, I also do not want to freeze my Picard's right now either.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Saturday's 10k:

Sunday's 10k:

Ya I have had to skip some new crew because of slots right now. I will eventually freeze all my superrares except event crew. But, right now I am trying to record the number of dupes for all my superrares. That, means unfreezing, them until there are no more frozen, and then refreezing them. I need the room to unfreeze them. I do not want to freeze a superrare only to have to unfreeze to record the number of superrares . I am currently about two thirds done. But, I still got a ways to go. And, I also do not want to freeze my Picard's right now either.

I wish that that kind of thing would show up in the Vault. That's a lot of merits that could be used to turn into honor. That's the only way I've been able to buy the 10k each day, is cashing in all the merits I had saved up! Got a Data V out of it though..
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Saturday's 10k:

Sunday's 10k:

I wish that that kind of thing would show up in the Vault. That's a lot of merits that could be used to turn into honor. That's the only way I've been able to buy the 10k each day, is cashing in all the merits I had saved up! Got a Data V out of it though..

Yep, a lot of merits have been going for that. I do wonder what I lost, that could have been converted to honor, was.

Edit: it is my own fault though. I was initially writing down my number of dupes, but I got lazy. Then when unfreezing for events I started thinking I lost some dupes. So now I want to record all and make sure I am not losing any.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could use a Super-rare behold and citation honor special...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »

Ditto. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

@Shy Khan
    @~peregrine~
    Did you guys see the special offer for today? 10 SR behold, 1000 chrons, 1000 Dil, +Legendary citation/$25. Purchasable twice.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

@Shy Khan
    @~peregrine~
    Did you guys see the special offer for today? 10 SR behold, 1000 chrons, 1000 Dil, +Legendary citation/$25. Purchasable twice.

10 10x packs....not 10 sr beholds (as nice as that would be in each pack).

So can someone from db explain to me...why 15 packs, 3000 Dil, and 3000 chrons, cost the same as today's offer? I thought today's offer may include a gold citation on top of the extra we get for the sale...but I'm not sure with dbs wording and I don't remember if they had that wording on Friday. This is just so puzzling to me
  • Options
    Gotcha. I misunderstood. I get it now.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Ditto. 🖖

I had been saving a little honor for a Sr citation special. Guess I have to use it all on legendary now.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »

Ditto. 🖖

I had been saving a little honor for a Sr citation special. Guess I have to use it all on legendary now.

You will know for sure on Monday after 12pm eastern time. But always wise to wait an hour or two, to make sure Offer is not delayed.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday's 10k:

Sunday's 10k:

If you use the Datacore import to the Do Not Airlock spreadsheet there is a column that tells you how many copies you have immortalized.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday's 10k:

Sunday's 10k:

If you use the Datacore import to the Do Not Airlock spreadsheet there is a column that tells you how many copies you have immortalized.

I will check it out , thank you.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a tough one. I want to go Quark, but 500 damage seems hard to pass up.
    k5za0qwz9gyh.jpg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stranded Quark all the way. Killy and Garth are way good enough. Quark is the only DIP-ENG-MED 5* in the game.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    10k Monday

- Suliban Reed - 3rd star: over Katrine(Janeway) (new) and Commander Spock (4/5).

The intelligent pick would have been either of the other two ... but I went with "heart" once again ... one of my oldest cards and my Gauntlet star in early days deserves a rest in the freezer and this is the only way to get him there because I sure am not going to cite him. :) Probably the first 3-skill 5* I'd freeze ... here's hoping for a Reed event in the meantime ...

Anyway ... hoping these Honor deals go for at least one more day (the message said until Tuesday 21st, but not sure how to interpret that ...) ... they've been great.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a tough one. I want to go Quark, but 500 damage seems hard to pass up.
    k5za0qwz9gyh.jpg

Two things:

-500% instant damage is only done when breaking a cloak (I made that mistake for a few rounds several Skirmish events ago).
    -RP Kirk has a phenomenal SEC base and surprising proficiencies. Even at 1/5* he will be probably one of your better Kirk variants and even without an event bonus could very well end up on Faction event shuttles when immortal.

If you have High Roller Sisko, Wrathful Kirk, or maybe Durango Troi already, the statistical argument for taking Kirk goes away a bit but if you don’t he may even represent an upgrade for voyages, depending on who else you have.
  • Options
    Sure wish there was one last offer to buy honor. I’d like to do the 40k one one last time
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice. I went with Quark. I was going to cite him, anyway.
  • Options
    So the daily honor offers end tomorrow at reset right?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

The way I am interpreting Shan's statement, the last offers were the ones which started today — and which end tomorrow.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

The way I am interpreting Shan's statement, the last offers were the ones which started today — and which end tomorrow.

That’s what I assume too. Darn. I still need another 15k honor to hit 40k.