Home The Bridge
Options

Daily Honor Special

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »
    You know there are over 360 legendaries and growing right? If you keep picking up 1/5 you will run out of crew slots.

Your right about that. Though I am not at opposed to freezing legendaries that are immortalized.

Edit: though thinking about it with my method. It may mean citing crappy crew to get the slot. Yikes!

Right now I have 370 slots. 3 rares, one not immortalized, the other two Kang and O'Brien for arena. Superrares 80, 5 are used in arena. I could make it four if need slot. The other 75 are all possible freezer material. So I still got a way to go before I freeze legendaries for room, but I definitely have some I could freeze already. Commander Troi, Ambassador Troi, 1701 Sisko, Goddes of Empathy Troi, North Star Tucker, Minuet, Captain Pike, Trader Worf, The Professor.

I have 39 immortalized legendaries. 36 4FFE two of these are dupes of immortals. 49 3FFE no dupes here, 83 2FFE two dupes of immortals here, and 57 1FFE no dupes here.

19 new legendaries ( 18 1F and a 2F) that I am working on getting FE. And 4 dupes that I am waiting on leveling could just airlock them. 2F Commander Troi, 2F Protomorphosis Barclay, 1F Timekeeper Tenavik, and 1F Garth of Izar. The later two came from discount packs, the first two from campaign.

Edit2: This is my main account.
  • Options
    jqe9enfg3amd.png
    2lvaisyddk6m.png

These are my day 2 purchases. Before you ask why I took so many single stars, I have plenty of slots 25 to be exact. I keep them full so that I don't have to search to dump out the voyage crew. Every time I'm going to keep a card I just remove one of the dupes or freeze one of the cards I've thawed out for events.

On a side note nyone have an idea when the next mega is going to be?
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Proont wrote: »
    I bought the 10 with Citations plus the 1 without.

Fourth stars for Assimilated Janeway and Zhian'tara Odo.

First stars for Gunslinger Uhura, Goddess Troi, Sarah Sisko, Away Team Burnham, Navigator Stamets, Joachim, Okona, Species 8472, and Governor Worf.

I used Cites to Immortalize Admiral Maxwell, Torpedo McCoy, and Vampire Spock.

312k Honor left for tomorrow.

Day 2:
    First stars for Dancing Uhura, Replicant Boothby, and Satan's Robot.
    Second stars for Admiral Janeway, Augment Picard, and Boothby Replicant.
    Fifth star for High Roller Sisko.

35k Honor left.

Day 4:
    w4efgjpsugw7.jpg
    90ryo9xp0wh4.jpg

Immortalized Imprinted Archer, Ba'ul, and Pollard.

Out of honor and only one Cite left.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have much honour left. I am not going to be able to amass 40K by next Tuesday. So I have bitten on the 10K offer twice.
    First gave me a 1/5 (Satin Lily)
    And the second gave me a second star on Sulan.

And you know what? I have no regrets. I should be able to get one more before the deal expires!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    jqe9enfg3amd.png
    2lvaisyddk6m.png

These are my day 2 purchases. Before you ask why I took so many single stars, I have plenty of slots 25 to be exact. I keep them full so that I don't have to search to dump out the voyage crew. Every time I'm going to keep a card I just remove one of the dupes or freeze one of the cards I've thawed out for events.

They either going to announce today which would mean two weeks from yesterday, or, they will announce next Friday and that will mean three weeks from yesterday .

If it's four weeks mega events and 4 weeks between Mega's then it should be coming in two weeks from yesterday.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    jqe9enfg3amd.png
    2lvaisyddk6m.png

They either going to announce today which would mean two weeks from yesterday, or, they will announce next Friday and that will mean three weeks from yesterday .

If it's four weeks mega events and 4 weeks between Mega's then it should be coming in two weeks from yesterday.

They don't generally announce the mega on Friday. What we've had in the past is the Friday announcement includes the 5* rank reward for 2 weeks in the future. Players then start to speculate what that means for a potential Mega.

What's important to remember is Picard is premiering next Thursday. There is presumably going to be a big promotional push across all mediums next week to coincide with the launch. I would expect a Picard mega announcement is coordinated with CBS and CBSAA to maximize cross publicity. That likely means an announcement and post on Startrek.com on Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    jqe9enfg3amd.png
    2lvaisyddk6m.png

They don't generally announce the mega on Friday. What we've had in the past is the Friday announcement includes the 5* rank reward for 2 weeks in the future. Players then start to speculate what that means for a potential Mega.

What's important to remember is Picard is premiering next Thursday. There is presumably going to be a big promotional push across all mediums next week to coincide with the launch. I would expect a Picard mega announcement is coordinated with CBS and CBSAA to maximize cross publicity. That likely means an announcement and post on Startrek.com on Monday or Tuesday.

Ok I looked at the last announcement which did precede the event announcement. But that could very well been due to thanksgiving.

Edit: I was thinking it made more sense to be on Monday or Tuesday.
    Edit2: I am going by the order in the starfleet communications but maybe that only shows the last time they were edited . They do not give the exact date of communication just the month.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another point of reference.
    https://www.startrek.com/article/discovery-warps-into-star-trek-timelines

Discovery premiered on Sept 24. That announcement was made on Sept 22.

The mega began October 5.

If they follow a similar schedule, accounting for shifts in days of the week, I would expect an announcement on Tuesday with the mega beginning either the 30th or 6th.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I got a begold of Shinzon, professor Sato and some 2 skill vulcan. i went for the 10th star on Sato, immortalizing a 2nd copy.

He he, when I first read this I thought you said you had two immortalized Shinzons. I was like, yikes. But now I see you said Sato which is good cause he is awesome.

I'm gonna laugh a little if Shinzon gets a good new Legendary for the Picard show.

Knew this was gonna happen. Three I have no idea who is best......

c44v010foumx.jpg

Little help? All three are new to me. But, got the Slot.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a begold of Shinzon, professor Sato and some 2 skill vulcan. i went for the 10th star on Sato, immortalizing a 2nd copy.

He he, when I first read this I thought you said you had two immortalized Shinzons. I was like, yikes. But now I see you said Sato which is good cause he is awesome.

I'm gonna laugh a little if Shinzon gets a good new Legendary for the Picard show.

c44v010foumx.jpg

Boothby is probably the best of the bunch in a vacuum, Proto Barclay is a very solid ENG/SCI crew, and Wesley is a passable variant for the rare Wesley/trait-based event. If I got a behold with these three I’d lean towards adding a final star to my second Barclay over a third star for Crusher but Boothby would be awful hard to pass up.
  • Options

c44v010foumx.jpg

Boothby is probably the best of the bunch in a vacuum, Proto Barclay is a very solid ENG/SCI crew, and Wesley is a passable variant for the rare Wesley/trait-based event. If I got a behold with these three I’d lean towards adding a final star to my second Barclay over a third star for Crusher but Boothby would be awful hard to pass up.

Boothby has some Med. I always need Med.

Sold!!!!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

c44v010foumx.jpg

Sold!!!!!!!!!

A MED tertiary and a strong SCI proficiency are probably going to make you a very happy captain. :)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

c44v010foumx.jpg

Sold!!!!!!!!!

A MED tertiary and a strong SCI proficiency are probably going to make you a very happy captain. :)

Also a strong in gauntlet 👍
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    xwdtcev2nxv0.png

A little help here?

Forget about Riker, he stinks. Data has more event usefulness, but my medical staff seriously stinks.

• Options
    xwdtcev2nxv0.png

A little help here?

Forget about Riker, he stinks. Data has more event usefulness, but my medical staff seriously stinks.

I know nothing about Data V but my immortalized Dehner is my third-best MED/DIP voyager after Cornwell and Darth Bashir, just ahead of Crell Moset and AoS Crusher. Her MED base might not be the greatest (my ninth best behind Qod, Pollard, two EMAs, Bashir, Mobile Doc, Cornwell, and Torpedo Surgeon McCoy) but if your MED crew is lacking you could do a lot worse.
  • Options
    xwdtcev2nxv0.png

A little help here?

That is hard. Data might have some legs around the Picard Series and any Events, but that Goddess has 63 Med starting out. I always need more Medical. But, probably would pick Data
  • Options
    1q0p28dwji8m.jpg

Finally got my hands on Phlox!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    xwdtcev2nxv0.png

A little help here?

Data has been very useful for voyages for me but mine is 4FFE. I just recently got Dehner only 1F and level 80 not equipped.

Do not envy your choice. But I guess if you need MED you might have already decided.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    8lrd2utarhpp.png

Today’s pull. Took Joseph Sisko because I love his character.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    dnwmz5xv54lr.png

Took Dehner. She's nestled into 6th on Med.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    dnwmz5xv54lr.png

Where is your McCoy?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    d141rbopsvfe.png

My last pack and quite possibly one of the worst beholds ever.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    O'Brien is in the "Timelines Originals" collection. Soong and Scotty ... wow, two of the wurst and in the same begold. Sorry.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    dnwmz5xv54lr.png

Where is your McCoy?

Seventh or lower?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    My McCoy is waiting for the Skirmish next week too.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    At Level 90, 4/5 🌟, and no equipment, my McCoy is my #2 Med, right behind an Immortalized Prisoner Kitty Kat.
  • Options
    d141rbopsvfe.png

My last pack and quite possibly one of the worst beholds ever.

Although Soong is legit terrible and Scotty is only good in ship battles, O’Brien is not only in a collection, he’s a decent gauntleteer. If you don’t have Duelist Torres or Gangster Spock, SEC/ENG in the gauntlet might need a boost for you. And I know O’Brien gets 45% trait boosts from time to time because that is the case for my current gauntlet.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k pull yesterday let me finish off Aviator Yar, which allowed me to level up the Originals collection. That, in turn, gave me a premium 10 pull, which begat a begold. I've now added a second star to my duplicate Professor Sato.

Quite content!
  • Options
    getting lucky to accumulate 10K honor per day to maintain this so far...

Friday Pull:
    smaqninvp6go.png

Took 3rd * for Uhura

Saturday Pull:

cqkv1vqtqk6f.png
    Debated for a while on Sisko, then took 4th * for Spock. I am trying to avoid racking up too many 1/5s.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...