Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @erulin9 Thanks. That will make it quick. I'll try to add this and the new event crew for a release later today. Its been a crazy work week for me. All this Covid stuff has us working at home and I'm trying to coordinate a major production release for our company. its challenging when we can't all get together and try to do it virtually. takes longer. :disappointed: So its leading me to a bit less time for the improvements I want to add.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.69 has been published with the new crew from the event and the fix to the max voyage to take into account your bonuses.
  • Options
    DeeMentiaDeeMentia ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    THANKS so much for that level column! that helps immensely for crew building. For me, I'd like the ones that are FF but not FE (level like 1 - to be worked on in my que) to not be colored. When I did manual cut/paste, I got used to scanning for the white to see who to work on next.

Can't imagine the time you put into this! so THANKS! its way appreciated.
  • Options
    Gentlemen, I have a weird bug. It says my 1/5 Juliana Tainer is space/freeze but also best 5* voyagers: sci/med.
    gxabl1qna9ch.png
  • Options
    A bug/error for the next update:
    Executive Director Hugh has his SCI stats listed as SEC stats. Easy fix - copy/paste values from the SEC stats cells to the SCI stats cells on the Stats page.
  • Options
    DeeMentia wrote: »
    THANKS so much for that level column! that helps immensely for crew building. For me, I'd like the ones that are FF but not FE (level like 1 - to be worked on in my queue) to not be colored. When I did manual cut/paste, I got used to scanning for the white to see who to work on next.

I personally want them colored, personally, so I know who on the Space/Freeze list I can work on freezing vs. those I don't have the stars yet. So... maybe a toggle in the settings?
    Gentlemen, I have a weird bug. It says my 1/5 Juliana Tainer is space/freeze but also best 5* voyagers: sci/med.gxabl1qna9ch.png
    I've got the same behavior with her and Amanda Rogers. I used to have that on my Dr. 'Bones' McCoy as well, but a version update removed that Space/Freeze suggestion.
  • Options
    Gentlemen, I have a weird bug. It says my 1/5 Juliana Tainer is space/freeze but also best 5* voyagers: sci/med.
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

And I have another bug. For my 5/5 Determined Janeway, it still lists a collection for her:

ulgquqaepwke.png
    jojgl63kyrz5.png
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Determined Janeway is part of that collection .. so the recommendation is valid.

On my sheet she is not recommended on that one .. ( i have it completed) ...
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    grandhike wrote: »
    A bug/error for the next update:
    Executive Director Hugh has his SCI stats listed as SEC stats. Easy fix - copy/paste values from the SEC stats cells to the SCI stats cells on the Stats page.

This is already fixed in my dev copy. I caught that as well. will be published today with the new crew. Thanks.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

And I have another bug. For my 5/5 Determined Janeway, it still lists a collection for her:

ulgquqaepwke.png
    jojgl63kyrz5.png

This is an due to the new level column. if you are a manual updater you need to have 100 FE in the level column, then this goes away.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    THANKS so much for that level column! that helps immensely for crew building. For me, I'd like the ones that are FF but not FE (level like 1 - to be worked on in my que) to not be colored. When I did manual cut/paste, I got used to scanning for the white to see who to work on next.

@DeeMentia Which column would you like not colored. I'm assuming crew name, but I want to verify. I think this would be an easy enough change.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

@klobetime This one is interesting. I'll try to did into it today before the next release. I tagged Klobetime as well to see if he has any insight on it.
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

@klobetime This one is interesting. I'll try to did into it today before the next release. I tagged Klobetime as well to see if he has any insight on it.

I assume this is also related to the same level column being empty issue. Yes, I'm a manual updater. I assumed that leaving the column blank would act the same as it used to be, but nope. Your new version is not backward compatible. ;)
  • Options
    ValerianValerian ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    so I need to just enter "100 FE" in the level column for any FE crew?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

I think this is due to her being 1/5. I wasn't thinking. the space/freeze doesn't yet take into account the stats/skills at anything less then 5/5 FE.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    so I need to just enter "100 FE" in the level column for any FE crew?

Correct.
  • Options
    ValerianValerian ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

I think this is due to her being 1/5. I wasn't thinking. the space/freeze doesn't yet take into account the stats/skills at anything less then 5/5 FE.

So that means it's a bug right? Want to make sure you aren't saying that's correct behavior. :)

Edit: For completeness, this was not affected by updating her level in the sheet to 100 FE.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    gxabl1qna9ch.png

So that means it's a bug right? Want to make sure you aren't saying that's correct behavior. :)

Edit: For completeness, this was not affected by updating her level in the sheet to 100 FE.

let me clarify. for FF crew entering 100 FE will address any issues with recommendations. For non FF crew, the recommendations do not yet work. this is not a bug as we have not yet implemented the feature for non FF crew recommendations is that is a significant change to how this sheet has worked. Its on our feature list but I do not have a timeframe for making that work yet.
  • Options

@DeeMentia Which column would you like not colored. I'm assuming crew name, but I want to verify. I think this would be an easy enough change.

Yes the crew name. A toggle would be great.. or just something I can do on my end? so those that do like that as earlier stated could keep it. THANKS
  • Options
    Pardon the - its obvious - type question. But.. I got the infinity sign in the level means immortalized, but I have some of those with a double box symbol.
    CMO 'Bones' McCoy 1 / 1 ∞ ⧉ FALSE FALSE x 1.00 McCoy MED 1 F Frozen
  • Options
    let me clarify. for FF crew entering 100 FE will address any issues with recommendations. For non FF crew, the recommendations do not yet work. this is not a bug as we have not yet implemented the feature for non FF crew recommendations is that is a significant change to how this sheet has worked. Its on our feature list but I do not have a timeframe for making that work yet.

Forgive me, I'm a bit confused. I have 1/5 FE. It says to space/freeze her, and it also says she's a best 5* voyager. These two things seems contradictory, and I don't understand what changes may have happened in the past few months that would have changed that. Fundamentally isn't it a bug for any crew to both say space/freeze and have an entry in the Reason column? I mean, by definition, if the Reason isn't empty that is the reason to keep the crew, so then it shouldn't be spaced/frozen.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Forgive me, I'm a bit confused. I have 1/5 FE. It says to space/freeze her, and it also says she's a best 5* voyager. These two things seems contradictory, and I don't understand what changes may have happened in the past few months that would have changed that. Fundamentally isn't it a bug for any crew to both say space/freeze and have an entry in the Reason column? I mean, by definition, if the Reason isn't empty that is the reason to keep the crew, so then it shouldn't be spaced/frozen.

You are correct. I've fixed the voyage tab to take it into account when I built/updated that, but I have not gotten to addressing recommendations for non FFE crew yet. I put my focus on the mid range stat calculations so I could do more of that. We need to figure out the best way to handle the the non-FFE recommendations yet.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pardon the - its obvious - type question. But.. I got the infinity sign in the level means immortalized, but I have some of those with a double box symbol.
    CMO 'Bones' McCoy 1 / 1 ∞ ⧉ FALSE FALSE x 1.00 McCoy MED 1 F Frozen

@klobetime I'll let klobetime address that as that was his build.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    ∞ ⧉ this means you have at least 1 immortalized and at least 1 duplicate active on your roster.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.70 is published. Several crew fixes, new EV Suit Tuvok, Updated Live Long and Prosper Collection, small performance and bug fixes.
  • Options
    ∞ ⧉ this means you have at least 1 immortalized and at least 1 duplicate active on your roster.

AHHH - I had just come back from a voyage and hadn't cleared the crap out. LOL - a note for next time. AND a really nice feature! ya mean I don't have to alphabetize and stare down the list?! WOOHOO
  • Options
    You are correct. I've fixed the voyage tab to take it into account when I built/updated that, but I have not gotten to addressing recommendations for non FFE crew yet. I put my focus on the mid range stat calculations so I could do more of that. We need to figure out the best way to handle the the non-FFE recommendations yet.

Thank you. :) And for your continuing work.
  • Options
    I can't find Rios; has he been added yet?
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭

Correct .. last update Cristobal Rios was not in the sheet yet....
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »

Correct .. last update Cristobal Rios was not in the sheet yet....

I didn't realize I never published that. Update coming today.