Home The Bridge
Options

New Art for Old Card!

124»

Comments

• Options
    We've seen several cards that could use new art - but tbh one can safely assume that most people wouldn't even notice that art because the card is frozen.

We just had the one scenario where new art is noticeable - a old card as full bonus crew in a event. We'll see if that was a one time only occurence or if old purples in new events will get some makeup in the future.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the new Dax was an application work of an artist that was actually hired? That way it would not even have taken any working time. If so we should not expect further reworks in the future.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've seen several cards that could use new art - but tbh one can safely assume that most people wouldn't even notice that art because the card is frozen.

We just had the one scenario where new art is noticeable - a old card as full bonus crew in a event. We'll see if that was a one time only occurence or if old purples in new events will get some makeup in the future.

I'd be down with them choosing to update the art on an old card with poor art once every month or two, and announcing it by making them event crew. It would be a nice reward for older players.
  • Options
    Maybe the new Dax was an application work of an artist that was actually hired? That way it would not even have taken any working time. If so we should not expect further reworks in the future.
    Shan wrote: »
    I am glad you like it :)

We hope to be able to do it for some other crew, at some point.
    So do not expect this to be a regular thing but we're very happy we were able to do it for this crew!

I am going to remain cautiously optimistic.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...