Characters too stupid to add, but you wish they would anyway

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I checked Craft's equipment list and this isn't in the game yet:
    Tacos
    Legendary crew
    Can't advance past level 1
    Can be merged only with 2-skill 5* crew
    Adds 700 MED or ENG as third skill (since no 2-skill crew has this combo, it's safe to add one or the other)

I love crafting tacos.

• Crash41Crash41 ✭✭✭
    a torpedo casket 3* Spock, its empty and has 1 skill SEC.
    Picard's fish no skills

Fun fact: The fish was named Livingston
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    4bg6nz4ww7ls.jpg

Make weapons work now!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 4bg6nz4ww7ls.jpg

It is broken, can you make it go?
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1* Dead Caretaker
  • Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    Mirror Lt. Cmdr Patterson, executive officer in charge of Eradication of those who "come up all weird".
  • edited March 2020
    Yateball wrote: »
    431tfr9eb316.png

Then you shall have no treaty, no vaccine and no Code of Honour collecting cards!
    The next time we get a new Crew from TMP in an Event, it would be cool to get new two 🌟 Security Ensign Perez, and new three 🌟 IMAX Forehead Bridge Ensign.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have mentioned it before--and it is not necessarily stupid since we have Data Q, but it is still ridiculous considering all the better crew possible--and that is Bajoran Q from the five seconds Q was playing the Bajoran waiter at Quarks.
    I want Bumbling Riker from Barclay's Holoprogram.

1agu89d2zleg.jpg

Ha! That’s a good one!

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Bumbling Riker from Barclay's Holoprogram.

1agu89d2zleg.jpg

I don't think that's too dumb to add. We have La Forge, Picard, Troi, and Barclay from that episode. I expected it to be a matter of time before we got Riker. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a skant. 😎
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Picard's fish no skills

I think Livingston should actually have one skill, and make it the highest diplomacy stat in the game.

After all, it has a 100% success rate with its single objective... being on display.

v4tua3tvfisy.png

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
    D
    That’s a skant. 😎

Yes, it is. Part of the effort to show equality in the future, was to design an unisex uniform for lower ranks.
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    I really love this thread! My favorite is the "make it go" dudes! :smiley:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
    Well, we have the Laughing Vulcan from Star Trek V. Can we get his "dog" as a three 🌟???
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I want all the stupid characters, without exception.

(But if I get to pick just one, I want to see an alternate 'Trials and Tribble-ations' Worf where he's a 60s Klingon, like they were planning to do and just have everybody carry on as if nothing had changed. I love "We do not discuss it with outsiders!" but that would've been glorious.)

I would love to have been a fly on the wall the day they decided on that line, "we do not discuss it with outsiders!"
    Farewell 🖖
  • SpaceKatSpaceKat ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I don’t know that I would call them stupid, but I definitely want
    Sylvia from Catspaw
    Isis from Assignment: Earth
    glapo5xkrltt.jpeg

Melllvar
    How could you leave out Welshy?!?!?!
    WELSHYyyy!!!
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Broccoli Barclay
    4bg6nz4ww7ls.jpg

Make weapons work now!!!

Fun fact, the Pakled captain was played by Chris Latta, the original voice of Starscream and Cobra Commander.

Starscream could never make anything go

Banjo1012 wrote: »
    4bg6nz4ww7ls.jpg

Make weapons work now!!!

Fun fact, the Pakled captain was played by Chris Latta, the original voice of Starscream and Cobra Commander.

Now, that is not fair. Starscream could make himself run like a bolt at the first sign of trouble!!!!!!!

🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    4bg6nz4ww7ls.jpg

Make weapons work now!!!

Now, that is not fair. Starscream could make himself run like a bolt at the first sign of trouble!!!!!!!

🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Granted. Let me add to that that he couldn’t make any “plan” go