Home The Bridge

Characters too stupid to add, but you wish they would anyway

1235»

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I have this theory about Mr Homn that he's also Lwaxana's bodyguard - she's an ambassador after all, and evidently high ranking or something among Betazeds (all that Sacred Chalice stuff she goes on about), makes sense she'd have someone watching her back. He was obviously having an off day in 'Menage a Troi' but I like to imagine he's more deadly than Garak, but better at keeping his cover going.

He had the presence of a bodyguard, anyway. I really missed him during Lwaxana's appearances on DS9. In my head canon, he came with her but spent his entire time drinking with Morn.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be the pain meds, but I had an idea a while ago.

Injured Torres + Nurse Paris = 3 🌟 card with both of them. Like having a dinner date or watching a movie on the Holodeck........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    I admire this man’s commitment to his craft. Just look at that stoic calm in the face of adversity...

00ckr5rkf7rx.jpeg

This would be an excellent opportunity to introduce the "Dead" trait.

This needs to happen! It could be its own collection.

1. Colonel Stephen Richey TNG
    2. Yar in the Tar TNG
    3. Sacrificed Dax by the Pah-raith Cult DS9
    4. BBQ Kai Winn DS9
    5. Irradiated Spock TOS

Any others out there?

Riva's Choir

jb6nmnkxwl0c.jpg

Or Remmick. lol

ghdfbd0h7lgs.gif

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭

Injured Torres + Nurse Paris = 3 🌟 card with both of them. Like having a dinner date or watching a movie on the Holodeck........

I might be in the minority, but I think the merge card gimmick has been beaten to death. Let it die. That’s my vote.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

I might be in the minority, but I think the merge card gimmick has been beaten to death. Let it die. That’s my vote.

Agreed, but I suspect there is at least one more merged card in our future, alas. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Agreed, but I suspect there is at least one more merged card in our future, alas. 🖖

At this point, they would regret not doing at least one more.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I like it as long as no 5* is required for the fusion. It makes one or the other pull that would be all honor otherwise worthwhile. I hope there will be plenty more.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Ok, I now want to be able to fuse 2* Sec Chief Worf with 3* Chief Engineer La Forge to make a 3* Bridge High-Five Worf and Geordi! :D

If no one else has seen it, there's a great article about a fan adding bloopers to the real TNG scenes. It's pretty awesome; the Riker one is the best. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
    edited April 2020
    bohmqdhgb2lt.jpeg

Lt. Teri Hatcher

Yes please.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bohmqdhgb2lt.jpeg

Lt. Teri Hatcher

They’re real and they’re fabulous

I loved her as Lois Lane.
    How about a 2 🌟 Tribble Cage Cabot crewman, and a 3 🌟 Tribble Vacuum Technician?