Home The Bridge

Characters too stupid to add, but you wish they would anyway

My first choice: Dead Keevan 2* (Episode: "The Magnificent Ferengi")
No matter how far you level him up, none of his stats go above 10

Comments

• Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reginod
  • Those two girls eating Tribbles cereal at the end of "The Trouble With Edward"
  • With respect, they have already added really stupid crew. Anyone on screen for 5 seconds is too stupid to add.

For me, I would like the kid versions of Picard, Guinan, and Keiko. I know why it won't happen, but it would be nice.

Why won't it happen?
  • Crash41 wrote: »
    My first choice: Dead Keevan 2* (Episode: "The Magnificent Ferengi")
    No matter how far you level him up, none of his stats go above 10

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    With respect, they have already added really stupid crew. Anyone on screen for 5 seconds is too stupid to add.

For me, I would like the kid versions of Picard, Guinan, and Keiko. I know why it won't happen, but it would be nice.

Why won't it happen?

If memory serves, there once was an announcement or at least a passing statement about not having children for crew members. Unofficial Forum Historian Travis will know better than I, of course.

Teenager Nog is about as young of a character as we’re likely to get unless there is a change in philosophy, so the even younger characters like Rascals Picard/Guinan/etc., Deputy Alexander, and Naomi Wildman are probably not going to happen.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star Trek V god. We can build his 5* spaceship.
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    With respect, they have already added really stupid crew. Anyone on screen for 5 seconds is too stupid to add.

Why won't it happen?

If memory serves, there once was an announcement or at least a passing statement about not having children for crew members. Unofficial Forum Historian Travis will know better than I, of course.

Teenager Nog is about as young of a character as we’re likely to get unless there is a change in philosophy, so the even younger characters like Rascals Picard/Guinan/etc., Deputy Alexander, and Naomi Wildman are probably not going to happen.

This is probably due to licensing restrictions since the actors were under the age of 18. It's not going to change. Ever. DB/TP probably doesn't have the option to include them. :(

Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was concerns voiced in another game when players ended up having to fight a ten year old in PvP.

{Molly Hayes in MAA}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was concerns voiced in another game when players ended up having to fight a ten year old in PvP.

{Molly Hayes in MAA}

I kinda remember that being voiced as the concern here, too. I'm pretty sure that was discussed on the old forum, so the answers are lost. Or at least unless Shan pops in with a statement.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the creature from the TOS episode Galileo 7. We've already got the Gorn with a paper mache rock over his head. Why not add a yeti-like creature with another paper mache rock over its head - which was probably the same paper mache rock the Gorn used. That rock got around.

(Disclosure: I recently snagged Yarnek from a behold, which got me hoping that someday we'll see a "Creatures" collection, so yeti-creature would give even more justification for that.)

@Prime Lorca [10FH] - your Common Redshirt also would need a slightly out-of-focus facial image, because really aren't they all just interchangeable? Who even knows what they look like? ;)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the creature from the TOS episode Galileo 7. We've already got the Gorn with a paper mache rock over his head. Why not add a yeti-like creature with another paper mache rock over its head - which was probably the same paper mache rock the Gorn used. That rock got around.

(Disclosure: I recently snagged Yarnek from a behold, which got me hoping that someday we'll see a "Creatures" collection, so yeti-creature would give even more justification for that.)

@Prime Lorca [10FH] - your Common Redshirt also would need a slightly out-of-focus facial image, because really aren't they all just interchangeable? Who even knows what they look like? ;)

Out of focus face or just a side/rear pose so you can't even see the face.
    Farewell 🖖
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Tricorder would be nice.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DISCOVERY JANEWAY!!!!!!!!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Mr. Tricorder would be nice.

He's already made an appearance... he just doesn't get credited by name. ;)

zudnaf7fz9mk.png

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    only if he has his sound clip >:)

punkHP.jpg

Ha!!!! There will never be anyone funnier than this!

he was also the exec producer on the movie
  • a torpedo casket 3* Spock, its empty and has 1 skill SEC.
    Picard's fish no skills

• Cuttysark wrote: »

Why won't it happen?

This is probably due to licensing restrictions since the actors were under the age of 18. It's not going to change. Ever. DB/TP probably doesn't have the option to include them. :(

That makes sense. Especially with regard to Teenager Nog considering at the time the show premiered, Aaron Eisenberg was already 24! (Well, 23 years, 362 days, I guess.)
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead Keevan would be amazing. I'd make him 1* and tailor most of his equipment to ship stats to keep his skill(s) as low as possible.

Seems like a perfect April Fools character.

Of course, then we'd need the whole squad of magnificent Ferengi.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    The Gamesters of Triskelion crew were bad even for the 60s.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Kloog
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    The green hand clutching the Enterprise from Who Mourns for Adonais?, with the audio of the chef from Charlie X, "There's turkeys in there now... real turkeys!"

Whilst a bit of a joke, it would be good to have that actor in the game.

latest?cb=20090326204341&path-prefix=en
  • Technically, Mr Tricorder IS in the game.

6g4y18rpat2z.jpeg
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I checked Craft's equipment list and this isn't in the game yet:
    Tacos
    Legendary crew
    Can't advance past level 1
    Can be merged only with 2-skill 5* crew
    Adds 700 MED or ENG as third skill (since no 2-skill crew has this combo, it's safe to add one or the other)
    Farewell 🖖