Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Galactic Series (re-run) - 04/02

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Galactic Series (re-run)
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Niners Ezri 5* (New), Martian Quark 5* (Existing), Niners Rom 4* (Existing), and Nurse Faith Garland 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/02 until Monday 04/06 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Rewards
5*: EV Suit Nhan (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/09.

Event Faction: Ferengi Traditionalists

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Dax, Quark, Rom, and crew with the Athlete trait.

Comments

• Options
    Well, I was wrong. An actual rerun!

That means Martian Quark in the threshold rewards...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nahn! And I loved those suits :)
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    not the gold i thought WR would trot out but ok.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Disco mega next?

dme55fqqfj5z.png
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good. I don't have him. Have all the others. I have no idea who Nahn is.
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if we will get an ”EV Suit” Collection at some point.
  • Options
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Disco mega next?

dme55fqqfj5z.png

She is the one who bit it after a couple minutes? Not really worth a 5* card, but that is nothing new.
  • Options
    No, Nahn is still alive
  • Options
    No, Nahn is still alive

Then I don't remember her.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it Nahn or Nhan?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to be able to snag a 5* Martian Quark. Glad it's a rerun and not a flashback. Got both the 4* immortal and Daxes galore. 400k and out!
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    My 3/5 Martian Quark is looking forward to this rerun!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disco mega next?

dme55fqqfj5z.png

She is the one who bit it after a couple minutes? Not really worth a 5* card, but that is nothing new.

Nope. The blue shirt got roostery and died a few seconds later. Nahn not only survived, she joined the Disco crew.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    No, Nahn is still alive

Then I don't remember her.
    Disco mega next?

dme55fqqfj5z.png

Nope. The blue shirt got roostery and died a few seconds later. Nahn not only survived, she joined the Disco crew.

This.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!!!!!!!!!

that's Nhhhhhhhaaaaan!!! ... or it should be, a spelling mistake in the name in the event post.

EDIT
    @DavideBooks - I think you are thinking of Ellen Landry ... she gets offed right at the start after a couple of very brief appearances because she's just too darn stubborn, she's also the Security chief.

Nhan is actually quite cool ... she's the one that toasts Airiam and then helps give Leland a beating ... SEC primary for sure.
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!!!!!!!!!

that's Nhhhhhhhaaaaan!!! ... or it should be, a spelling mistake in the name in the event post.

I think we can forgive one mistake, in one Event Announcement........

😺🖖👍🖖😺
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that Martian Quark is in this event. That means there will be two legendaries in the event packs which makes it even harder for us to get Niners Ezri from packs. Will Martian Quark at least be in threshold because Mycelial Culber was not in his event?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like adding a star to my 1/5 Martian Quark.

I already have 2 immortalized copies of Rom and 1 of Garland, so no motivation to do more than thresholds.

I don't usually buy event packs for galaxy or galaxy-hybrid events, so now I'm torn whether or not to go for top-1500 this week to get a 1/5 Ezri… ugh
  • Options
    I hate that Martian Quark is in this event. That means there will be two legendaries in the event packs which makes it even harder for us to get Niners Ezri from packs. Will Martian Quark at least be in threshold because Mycelial Culber was not in his event?

If it's a true rerun, he should be in the thresholds, yes.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Nhan, corrected.

There are some names that will always trip me over, though this one should have come naturally buuut it didn't.

Space names can be tough. I'm trying to remember. Closed captioning may have spelled it that way, at least sometimes. I have trouble posting Star Trek names on the phone. No easy way to double check.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Just to be 100% sure, „small bonus for..variants of Dax“ mean all Dax including Jadzia Dax?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Just to be 100% sure, „small bonus for..variants of Dax“ mean all Dax including Jadzia?

That is a good question.
  • Options
    Am I gonna need to claim TuxNog from my in-game mail?
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I gonna need to claim TuxNog from my in-game mail?

Are you confusing Nog With Rom?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Nog isn’t an athlete.
  • Options
    I totally got them backwards!!!!!

Thanx!!!

😺🖖👍🖖😺
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally got them backwards!!!!!

Thanx!!!

😺🖖👍🖖😺

Easy mistake. Those dirty little Ferengi all look alike.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezri and Jadzia are both Dax, and historically that is how they both count in events I believe.