Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Galactic Series (re-run) - 04/02

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Ren~ wrote: »
    I like discovery but the lack of Star Trek Picard mega is disappointing. That would have been the perfect time for one!

There will be a Star Trek Picard Mega in April, at least if they stick to their press announcement, a couple weeks ago, when TP took over.

It‘s not unusual lately that some of the ranked Mega legendaries doesn t fit 100% into the the theme. Last Mega we had T‘Pol in week 1. same thing.

Except T'Pol did fit that mega ... as an Astrophysicist ... I was able to use her all month ...

But yeah ... Nhan could have a trait that is linked into a Picard mega-event ... now as to what traits she might have that would fit ... outside of traits that fit about a billion crew (Federation etc.), maybe:

- Hero for booting Airiam out the airlock, battling Control and opting "in" on the Discovery ... fits in with Picard too, the whole show is kinda "heroic"
    - Engineered (Augmented) again? ... she has that breathing thing ... fits in with Picard too kinda.
    - Explorer? ... but I'm starting to stretch here ...
    - Duelist?

Edited for clarity and added a trait.

Would Maverick fit? I think it could fit a lot of STP crew. Maybe Nhan too? Duelist could also fit. I can't think of any other traits for Nhan besides species and I think she's the first of her kind on the show and in the game.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Barzan

It’s just a breathing apparatus.
  • Options
    i’m thinking Nhan should be sec/eng/com because she was the chief of security on discovery and was listed as an engineer on pikes enterprise

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Nhan?mobile-app=false
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Barzan

It’s just a breathing apparatus.

Which is referred to in the show as her "augmentation".........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Barzan's wear one. We saw them with them on the 1701-D when they were auctioning the wormhole rights. It would be no different than Mendon the Benzite, who also wears a breathing apparatus, or Melora Pazlar and her exoskeleton. They are necessary aids in our environment. Neither got the "Engineered" trait.
    I'm curious why Airiam got it. She received massive amounts of prosthetics and biomechanical replacements after her accident. It makes her more like a Borg than an Augment. Tuvok has a replacement elbow joint. What about him? Any Borg really.
    Roga Danar was engineered and conditioned into being a super-soldier, but doesn't get the trait. He was featured with the Augments not long ago, but he's not counted as one.
    Nhan= Hero; Barzan; Duelist; Starfleet; Brutal?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember if for reruns they change the galaxy recipes? Trying to plan some targeted farming if that’s the case.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember if for reruns they change the galaxy recipes? Trying to plan some targeted farming if that’s the case.

Yes, they change missions, and probably recipes. I assume it is to account for the legendary that gets added to the mix.

And I just had a wild thought. What would a flashback of a re-run or a re-run of a flashback look like? Should such a thing be allowed to happen?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooo just noticed that athlete counts for this one, thanks Shan that gives me an excuse to level up my fancy new Solok and Bokai! :D
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Almost forgot that Herbert Rossoff is a Quark variant.

Edit: Spelling
  • Options
    Almost forgot that Herbert Rossoff is a Quark variant.

Edit: Spelling

I did forget. Thanx!!!!!

🤓🖖😺🖖🤓
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    April Mega-Event will indeed start on 04/09.
    More info on it this week :)

Y'all do know we want either Akimbo Seven ™ or
    Queen Seven
    as the Recurring, right?
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep seeing the name, which occurance is Akimbo Seven?
  • Options
    I keep seeing the name, which occurance is Akimbo Seven?

The one from the Picard Trailer in the gunfight in what looks like a bar. With two phasers. I'm sure the show calls her something wrong, instead.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_wield
  • Options
    Chakotay specifically stated in "Tattoo" that a Captain Sulu was his sponsor into the Academy.
    Sisko was Nog's. Sisko also helped get him into Red Squad.
    Worf was basically adopted by human parents and Sergei was Starfleet. I suspect a kind of dual or de-facto citizenship for him. He probably didn't need a sponsor.
    Georgiou likely helped Saru get in.
    Not sure who sponsored Ro Laren or Sito Jaxa. Any officer that met them and thought they had promise would help.

Chakotay didn't need the kind of sponsorship that Nog did. He was a Federation citizen at the time.

Remember, the separation of the Native American tribes and other planets into the Cardassian DMZ happened <2yr before Voyager begins; until that time, Chakotay was a Starfleet officer, and Federation citizen. Captain Sulu "sponsoring" him was probably more like a letter of recommendation, to boost his chances of being admitted.
  • Options
    I can get behind this:

rou5ubp0oosp.png
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    But not all the tribes had settled within Federation space. Some settled just outside it. Chakotay 's father was killed in a Cardassian raid just after her left for the Academy. I doubt the Cardassians would be raiding Federation colonies within Federation space and killing citizens so openly. Chakotay got in trouble from leading his sponsor to believe he had his father's permission to join when he didn't. It might have been founded by Federation citizens, but their descendents don't necessarily have citizenship or full citizenship. Humans have a decent track record of losing contact with colonies.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Ezri's hands extend into the crew experience area.51bpc1dz8t2o.png
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

I like it!
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Yes, Nog isn’t an athlete.

He is not bonus in this event nor is this card in the game but he was the catcher for the Niners in that episode.

0nypiip6l2q4.jpeg

He also (maybe) got at least one hit off a Vulcan closing pitcher and got to third base. Also threw out a Vulcan runner headed for home from the dugout and also beat a throw to home from the 1st base line coming in from third. That's certainly deserves some athletic consideration.

Wasn't all that with a fake leg, too?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Yes, Nog isn’t an athlete.

He is not bonus in this event nor is this card in the game but he was the catcher for the Niners in that episode.

0nypiip6l2q4.jpeg

He also (maybe) got at least one hit off a Vulcan closing pitcher and got to third base. Also threw out a Vulcan runner headed for home from the dugout and also beat a throw to home from the 1st base line coming in from third. That's certainly deserves some athletic consideration.

Wasn't all that with a fake leg, too?

That sadly happens after the ball game, 4 episodes later.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    But not all the tribes had settled within Federation space. Some settled just outside it. Chakotay 's father was killed in a Cardassian raid just after her left for the Academy. I doubt the Cardassians would be raiding Federation colonies within Federation space and killing citizens so openly. Chakotay got in trouble from leading his sponsor to believe he had his father's permission to join when he didn't. It might have been founded by Federation citizens, but their descendents don't necessarily have citizenship or full citizenship. Humans have a decent track record of losing contact with colonies.

You have your timeline wrong. Chakotay's father joined the Maquis (which was created to defend their homes in the newly-created DMZ; before that, they were Federation citizens). All that happened less than 2 years of when Voyager started.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

That etherial transparent bar is heavier than it looks
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

That etherial transparent bar is heavier than it looks

Ha!!