Options

New Life and New Civilizations collection expansion

13»

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Some light spoilers for PIC:
    The only Picard I expect to have the Diplomat trait is one taken from the finale, when he formally oversees first contact between the Federation and Synths. Got my fingers crossed for a 4* Captive Picard, ideally in a Galaxy hybrid so I can FF him for free without having to slog through an entire Galaxy. On the other end of that, someone formally represented the Synths in talks with the Federation, but I have no idea who. I'd guess Soong or Soji, but with nothing to back that up. I think Director Hugh ought to have the trait, but his official position is nebulous enough I'll understand if he doesn't. Otherwise, I can't really think of any other Diplomats from PIC. Or for that matter, anyone remotely diplomatic.
    I could also see an Admiral Picard added with the diplomat trait. He's in the new Starfleet uniform from when he was leading the work to save the Romulans.
    That's a good point, though maybe him in the Miami Vice suit he wore to Elnor's planet would be more suitable than his Admiral uniform?[/quote]
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Just wondering, they introduced 2 new tiers to 'New Life and New Civilizations' when the crew count was 64 (Picard at El Adrel was #65)

So just going through the other stat boosting collections
    To Boldly Go (CMD - Inspiring) - 75
    Valor in Combat (SEC - Veteran) - 69
    Do No Harm (MED - Physician) - 64
    The Daystrom Award (SCI - Innovator) - 52
    Spit and Bailing Wire (ENG - Jury Rigger) - 47

Shouldn't we have gotten additional tiers in To Boldly Go and Valor in Combat first? And is Do No Harm up next?

Did New Life and New Civilization go first because its loaded with more 5* cards and so more difficult to get?

<update>
    Did a table to figure out the distribution of cards for each collection

5aeaze2wdqnf.png

Looks like To Boldly Go and Valor in Combat actually have a higher % of 5* crew then New Life and New Civilizations. So im even more curious why NLNC got the tier increases first.