Home The Bridge
Options

June Mega reoccuring.

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Linnis Paris should be the first legendary for the mega event. That leaves a few possibilities:

1) Shan is preparing the mega event info and this speculation is unnecessary. ;)

2) Voyager bridge crew will be bonus for the mega event and Linnis may or may not get a bonus after the the first week.

3) All Voyager characters will get a bonus and the pool will be huge.

4) They will find some trait (like Astrophysicist for Picard and Discovery mega event) and the new crew may and may not have that trait.

5) I am forgetting a possibility or I am talking put of my rear end and something else will happen.

But... Grandma Kes is still in the running for recurring mega event legendary. I forget who else was mentioned, but I don't know that we can count anyone out just yet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    4) They will find some trait (like Astrophysicist for Picard and Discovery mega event) and the new crew may and may not have that trait.

Would something like Saboteur fit? With someone (the main 5*) trying to sabotage the current timeline by making crew experience alternate futures/pasts to manipulate the present ... I mean, we often get the "baddies" as the 5*.

Anyway, I prefer a select bonus group like that over just Voyager crew (oef).
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could do an Ocampa trait as bonus which would put in all Kes plus any Kes progeny but that would make it a small pool.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    They could do an Ocampa trait as bonus which would put in all Kes plus any Kes progeny but that would make it a small pool.

Saboteur plus Ocampa? That could work. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Saboteur plus Ocampa? That could work. :)

Sabotaging Ocampans!?!

8jcvyiamjv0l.gif

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    I think a trait that works with Voyager could be "Explorer". Also, it was mentioned as a Mega possibility (IIRC) a year or two back!

We might get a "They Never Really Existed" list of crew instead, where altering the timelines meant that version never came to pass following a reset button. Linnis fits, as do a few others like Lt Commander Icheb, Tactical Neelix, Desperate Janeway, VA Janeway (?), Twilight T'Pol, Admiral Riker, Captain Harry Kim, Irumodic Picard, Governor Worf, AF Dax, AF Bashir, Annorax, Captain Nog, Resilient Tuvok, Bestselling Author Jake Sisko... well, you get the idea. It's a good smattering of crew from across Trek, and a healthy dose of them are from Voyager.

We might get crew like Yedrin Dax introduced, too. Ooh, that status would make a good title for the list of bonus crew. Status: Existence Erased.

A good idea. I think it is interesting how there were twice duplicates of the whole crew as well. The nebula formed ones that Ensign Kim and Naomi Wildman were from and the planet ooze Voyager crew that forgot they were duplicates and left their planet only to die.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    A good trait that would fit the episode would be ‘Investigator’ - Kes was investigating what was going on throughout the whole episode and getting everyone else to invest with her. There are currently only 21 characters with that trait but i thought it would be a good fit for the episode.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a trait that works with Voyager could be "Explorer". Also, it was mentioned as a Mega possibility (IIRC) a year or two back!

We might get a "They Never Really Existed" list of crew instead, where altering the timelines meant that version never came to pass following a reset button. Linnis fits, as do a few others like Lt Commander Icheb, Tactical Neelix, Desperate Janeway, VA Janeway (?), Twilight T'Pol, Admiral Riker, Captain Harry Kim, Irumodic Picard, Governor Worf, AF Dax, AF Bashir, Annorax, Captain Nog, Resilient Tuvok, Bestselling Author Jake Sisko... well, you get the idea. It's a good smattering of crew from across Trek, and a healthy dose of them are from Voyager.

We might get crew like Yedrin Dax introduced, too. Ooh, that status would make a good title for the list of bonus crew. Status: Existence Erased.

You could do a narrower Never Existed of only people who were no longer born. Lorian, other crew from E2, the offspring from Children of Time, etc...
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

You could do a narrower Never Existed of only people who were no longer born. Lorian, other crew from E2, the offspring from Children of Time, etc...

Children of Time was a great episode. Would love to see some of the people from that planet with the DS9 crew offspring.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few days ago I thought care giver as a trait. It is one of four trait of The Bashirs, and fits nicely in with the episode, and will sell a few copies.

Linnis also has that trait.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few days ago I thought care giver as a trait. It is one of four trait of The Bashirs, and fits nicely in with the episode, and will sell a few copies.

Linnis also has that trait.

Could be, but would be a very small bonus pool, if it‘s the only bonus trait.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Shameless show plug, but if you want to get a jump on the identity of the June mega recurring crew, watch the replay of today's "Timelines Talks" with WRG Ben...

https://twitch.tv/timelinestalks
  • Options
    Shameless show plug, but if you want to get a jump on the identity of the June mega recurring crew, watch the replay of today's "Timelines Talks" with WRG Ben...

Speculation is that it is Susperia.
    I hope they make the announcement soon. I really want to know the event order and maybe who to expect. I mean... Linnis is kind of weak. Will I even want her?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope they make the announcement soon. I really want to know the event order and maybe who to expect. I mean... Linnis is kind of weak. Will I even want her?

No. No you won’t

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

No. No you won’t

If the very next event is full faction and the rest of the pool is good enough to warrant recap packs, then I may want her, sort of. :D But from what I've seen so far... It's not likely.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. No you won’t

If the very next event is full faction and the rest of the pool is good enough to warrant recap packs, then I may want her, sort of. :D But from what I've seen so far... It's not likely.

Pretty sure one less bonus crew on a faction wouldn’t hurt you too badly. That’s always the way I look at it anyway

• Options

No. No you won’t

Pretty sure one less bonus crew on a faction wouldn’t hurt you too badly. That’s always the way I look at it anyway

Maybe. I've seen the Caregiver trait suggested. If that were to be the only bonus trait, then I would be pretty thin and wanting for more.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. No you won’t

Maybe. I've seen the Caregiver trait suggested. If that were to be the only bonus trait, then I would be pretty thin and wanting for more.

Have you checked the vault? I thought so too but was pleasantly surprised to see how many I had

• Options

No. No you won’t

Have you checked the vault? I thought so too but was pleasantly surprised to see how many I had

I have a number of them, but they are mostly very weak and nearly all DIP/MED primary and secondary. That's not terribly helpful unless 90% of missions are DIP/MED. Few are worth thawing now that I have The Bashirs from campaign and DU Crusher from recent 490 packs. Mintakan Troi has never been frozen and I am working on a second copy. That's probably plenty of DIP/MED firepower.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The trait is obviously going to be caregiver because of the campaign, I've said it before. The trait of this week's legendary just proves me right.
  • Options
    Caregiver and Warp Theorist it is...
    And nobody thought of the 2nd Caretaker.
    Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • Options
    Caregiver and Warp Theorist it is...
    And nobody thought of the 2nd Caretaker.

I sure didn't see it coming. I wonder what her stats will be. I think SCI primary. I can't remember the episode well enough to guess what else.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Captain Kirk JCaptain Kirk J ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Suspiria (her name sounds like a forgotten Def Leppard track) should have traits and skills similar to the Caretaker. ENG SCI MED
    Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • Options
    They’re talking about Tholians! A new Tholian Ship!! Could that possibly mean.....????!!!!!

l6k5bdn222cv.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no reason to assume WRG will go with similar stats to caretaker. She is a different character. And for the sake of balance they will not want a caretaker clone.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Think ill skip this mega how voyager keeps getting picked seems dubious considering its widley regarded as some of the worst of trek

It certainly suffered from poor writing at times and misused some of its more interesting characters, but there were a lot of good things as well. Individual episodes rank among the best of all time (any time Q gets involved, The Killing Game, Living Witness, and Course: Oblivion) and a handful fo characters went through a great deal of personal growth throughout their journey.

Besides, you couldn’t swing a dead cat on this forum without hitting multiple people who would make the claim that Picard, Enterprise, or Discovery represent the “worst of Trek” and I bet you could find one or two who don’t care for DS9, TOS/TAS, or TNG.

At the very least, consider clearing 25,000 VP in each week so you can get a 4/5* crew? Not everyone believes that you don’t have to like a crew to keep them, but a 4/5* is usually a pretty solid contributor in most situations and it would require a minimum of effort each week.

Many of the Recurrings I use daily. GunShow Picard. Wayne of Izar. Darth Bashir. Picard &#1. The dissed every time the "Physician" Trait comes up Kitty Kat. Soji. Others probably I forget are Recurrings........

EDIT: Forgot "Q"od......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?