Home The Bridge

Vulcan Collection Pack

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
A new collection pack is available today, with some changes: a behold and increased amount of Honor.
EV Suit Tuvok stats will follow.

Comments

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without having looked at any of the details - sounds cool.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still not convinced on only 1 chance of a 4*+ crew, but the behold at least is a nice touch. I need to think what that means for overall pack odds.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    new Tuesday crew is only 3*. Hmmm....
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • And again, same as the last offers: Just no.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without having looked at any of the details - sounds cool.

Then better take a look and decide again. ;)

It's asymptotically approaching cool but will never reach cool?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    so we went from packs with about 1/10 for the new Blue Picard and 1/50 for the new gold in the romulan pack to 1/70 for a new blue card.

How exactly is this better?

I was just going to come on here and ask how many pulls you needed to get Tuvok. If he was a five star you could be pulling til dawn

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    so we went from packs with about 1/10 for the new Blue Picard and 1/50 for the new gold in the romulan pack to 1/70 for a new blue card.

I was just going to come on here and ask how many pulls you needed to get Tuvok. If he was a five star you could be pulling til dawn

Well, I pulled two, saw the format of the packs and have stopped. If WR wanted a way of getting absolutely everybody in the game not to pull, they might have found it.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    So in theory after a max of 38.5k dilithium and 70 pulls u should get the new Tuvok. But could be 100 pulls as well or 5 pulls only. 🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is the fact you get a guaranteed behold fora Super Rare or Gold in one of the slots. That's better than the past couple weeks.

It isn’t the new card though. Paladin has everyone. He just needs the new kid in town

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/-K7fCQlUhj0

I appreciate the Mambo Picard offer (star #3, very nice) and managed to get a third star on 007 Bashir from four pulls of today’s discount pack, but this is a hard pass from me. As overwhelmingly negative as the response has been from people here, there must be a legion of noobs who don’t understand math buying these offers.

EV Suit Tuvok could be the Second Coming of Gary Seven And With ENG/MED/COM and still not be worth a single pull of this pack.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

There is the fact you get a guaranteed behold fora Super Rare or Gold in one of the slots. That's better than the past couple weeks.

Except 95% of the people pulling this just want the new card. 550 dil for a random behold of Vulcans who have been in the game for years isn’t something many people would pull.

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not concerned about the new tuvok. If I buy a pack it's for the 4*/5* behold.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took 1 pull of the discount pack and got 3* for Julian Bond. Is it bad I am disappointed to not get Dress Uniform Beverly?
  • If the majority of the feedback on these new pack types has been consistently negative, why are they still popping up?

Because people must be buying them. If you don't like them, vote with your dollars.

I cleared a dabo wheel for Narek recently vs. throwing money away on his pack and spent more than I would have liked on fully fusing Admiral Hubris last week just to prove a point. I'm not buying these demerit packs and I'll throw money at other things just to tip the scales against them.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I should have known better... i foolishly bought the monthly and campaign after telling myself i will never spend money on this game again. Well i deleted my card details from google so next moth i won't be tempted again. Perhaps if more of us will stop spending this *tsk tsk * offer will be replaced with something better.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the majority of the feedback on these new pack types has been consistently negative, why are they still popping up?

Because they keep making changes and want to see how people like the changes.

They are also trying to find a way to monetize new crew under 4*.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did 3 pulls. All included a 4 star behold. Got solok so it's alright I guess. Definitely dumb to chase for a 3 star though.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Putting a new blue in this kind of pack is absolutely heinous. If they're going to keep doing this, the new blue needs adding to the portal immediately. This is so bad, many of the super duper ultra mega whales aren't even pulling.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    I should have known better... i foolishly bought the monthly and campaign after telling myself i will never spend money on this game again. Well i deleted my card details from google so next moth i won't be tempted again. Perhaps if more of us will stop spending this *tsk tsk * offer will be replaced with something better.

I will continue to spend but only on offers and packs I wish to. One horrible offer isn’t going to close my wallet, I just won’t buy that one

Your money so you do what you wish with them. Live long and prosper.
  • sorinev wrote: »
    Putting a new blue in this kind of pack is absolutely heinous. If they're going to keep doing this, the new blue needs adding to the portal immediately. This is so bad, many of the super duper ultra mega whales aren't even pulling.

Whales will pull,

Whales.
    will.
    pull.

Lol
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The better comparison for this pack I think is elusive treasures 1x. It's a guaranteed 4* behold with a chance of a 5*. There is a chance of exclusive crew, but no guarantee.

This pack is cheaper and has a guaranteed more limited pool for the 4*/5*. If you get the tuvok it's a bonus, but the value here is a behold from a limited subset of crew for 550 Dil. If there are 4*/5* crew that you want, I think it's at least worth considering.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I love Tuvok I pulled one and only one pack expecting disappointment and regret. I certainly found that.