Options

How do you like the Skirmish changes?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep: eveything as is.
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Liked the changes overall. A bit more attention is needed, so I can no longer read a book while playing, but managed to catch up on a couple seasons of Doctor Who (pffft) while playing MPQ and skirmishing at the same time. Quite a pleasant way to bring in ~100K honor.

I ended up in the office in the morning and afternoon on Saturday (I can't remember ever doing that before!) so I thought I wouldn't stand a chance of my usual top-50 skirmish placement, but for some reason it wasn't so competitive at the top. Even with a heap of cooking and baking over the weekend, I still placed in the top 15. Not sure if I just had the tapping down, or others didn't have the chrons stashed, but I'll be glad of the Doc if they extend the Physician and Innovator collections! Plus a Mutated Paris from the portal rewards - the last one needed to 10/5 my Evolved Janeway!

However, 30 dilithium did vanish from my account on day four - I assumed from the Get More Rewards thingies, but I didn't notice it happen this time. Support has already reversed it and refunded me, but I wonder if anyone else lost a few without noticing? Pay attention to your dils in future skirmishes!

(Of course, it would be better if they could add that purchase confirmation box, like they have for other dil purchases.)

I accidentally hit it once last Skirmish {fat fingers/sensitive phone screen} , but I did not send a Ticket. 300 Chronitons dropped.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Try the new Skirmish settings out and let people know how you feel. [=

Keep. It was a bloodbath and I didn't make it to better side of 1500 but yeah.
  • Options
    Can we get bigger buttons on the battle screen? Thanx Much.

This.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!