Home The Bridge
Options

DB/TP and Data Protection

124»

Comments

• Options
    Yesterday I logged into Steam to see if I could switch away from my phone. I did not want to have to switch away from the phone, because I only have a couple hours each day availble to access Steam, and would rather use that time playing other games. It would have been the end of completing dailies and competive event runs, but it would be enough to stay in contact with my fleet and play for new 4*s.

As it turns out, STT on Steam only works on Windoze, so for Ironsource's sake I'm not going anywhere, because staying in touch with my fleet and the wider community is important to me.

If I need steam, I spin up a Win10 VM, so that's a possibility, and there's Bluestacks which I've not really investigated.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    We, the community, have been clamoring for more communication from the devs since Year 1.

Actually, in the very first year IIRC, they had a regular video stream with the devs, and I felt like community communication was pretty good, but when that stream ended, it felt it got worse fast.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    No monthly card. No campaign. No LTO.

No.

p4410jl4g8g9.png

Still no. Do Better & at least make an attempt to regain trust.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

No.

No vaccine and no Lt Yar!
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

No vaccine and no Lt Yar!

Just started a rewatch from the beginning of TNG and finished that horrible episode, so your comment popped me.

33j6yx8r61gv.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but be curious after the Timelines facemask incident. I wonder if this is licensed. Considering the rating info on the lower left, I am skeptical if Diznee licensed this game. Which would also mean I missed a Marvel game.....

a8es8t8nna7q.png

And if I missed a Marvel game, has anyone tried it?!?!? It's kinda my jam, Y'all.....

xzs88zjbjpz2.png
    tcr9iescmisz.png
    zyvqrcp5c7zy.png
    dqbzm0gdimn8.png
    a0j632y14fau.png
    jo1g16y43tod.png
    ro22uz8spyiz.png
    6oamxhuckh9g.png
    4nprl5t2p42f.png
    zc7drjsyzp09.png
    woxxw4ipua5a.png
    7ofdlxn53zgg.png
    61p2fi0tjbhd.png
    0k1ktzq3st6r.png
    zpcw9k42mqxp.png
    saonc2md4arf.png
    jzu235e25nx7.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so tired of this topic, so this is my last word on the subject.

Want to allay our concerns? Start here:

1. Find another ad provider.
    2. Be transparent about privacy.
    3. Apologize for breaching our trust.

I can deal with 1 & 2, given enough time. 3 matters to me now, though, in terms of buying anything from your company ever again. Or even playing beyond July.

Discovering that I (my data) was harvested by my favorite game (STT) was devastating to me, because ...

I trusted you.

Perhaps that was naive of me, but I have learned a lot from this. I hope that other, newer players will now be more aware of your business practices as they progress through your game.

Very very very well said!!!!!

Every single word!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?