Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Someone Like Me - 07/02 - Mega-Event Part 4

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the 11000s with exactly 56K VP. Usually after this point in Galaxy events I start to lose chronitons, so that's where I decided to stop for phase 1. I'll go for Threshold when the skirmish phase begins.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    The more telling screenshot is the one showing how many of us did the bare minimum to get the community rewards:

lxlczdi7iqva.png

It goes higher than that. This is the people who happened to get 3 rares to claim on that 1 recipe. And we have no way of knowing how much higher it is than that.

sz9718iyu1m4.png

Yeah, I did a bit more than that, but still sharing that amount of VP with quite a few players, it seems...

wd3zaww7ealf.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Finished.......

29f1hw7p6o4i.png

EDIT: Remember when a three-Skill SuperRare with over 1,000 Primary was a biggish deal?!?!?

Good bases but awful proficiency. Still great for any young account :)
    Not just for young accounts. He has the highest SR MED base(first MED SR with 900+ raw base as well). Good for shuttles and away missions.

But yeah, no voyages use and not much future event bonus value, since it isn t a main character.

He has some interesting traits though, like Diplomat(collection) and
    Brutal(possible bonus trait for future events).
    xh83wlfag0vu.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I haven't put much effort in this phase, but I'm not planning to push much past 350k this event. (And the community rewards were claimed pretty quickly.) Maybe I'll change my mind if I'm close to 1500 by the time I finish my intel.

Getting Dr. Van Gogh took a fair amount of effort. I'm not ready to repeat that for a DIP/CMD crew, even if I'd be happy for another Archer.

Edit: Started with 80k intel, built up 600k vp, and it's left me at . . . . 60k intel. Also nearly at 1500 so I might have a go at ol' sandy shoes.

Edit: Finished my intel, finally settling at 1,138k VP. But I also have 2500 chrons I could spend if, for some reason, I wanted to push harder in the last 25 minutes. Instead they'll go to bulking up my galaxy items that don't have ship combat missions.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    just my luck

k078oxsvs2wi.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    just my luck

k078oxsvs2wi.png

Been there. Sorry you had to be the one this time.

Out of curiosity, what was your VP?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    People went crazy on the skirmish half. Rank 1000 was about 950,000 points.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    roanfig8k7dk.png I got this.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    7bge8qd0bpom.jpg
    I was going for as.many goodies as I could get while not playing more than usual. I won a bunch of honor.
  • Options
    just my luck

k078oxsvs2wi.png

Been there. Sorry you had to be the one this time.

Out of curiosity, what was your VP?

wish i knew, i didn’t keep track lol
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost broke top 💯....

9qfb8hiufxwi.png

Way to go. That is awesome! That was a tough event. I barely made top 1000.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost broke top 💯....

9qfb8hiufxwi.png

Way to go. That is awesome! That was a tough event. I barely made top 1000.

I had like 101,000 Intel at 0730, and was in like 550 position or so. I crammed battle after battle while watching AP Bio on Peacock. And used Chronitons that dropped to get more Intel.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?