Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Secrets in the Desert - 07/09 (flashback)

Comments

• Options
    Kamin is overdue in the game, but (I know what your thinking, oh oh here it comes) this will be the 5th Picard card (heh) in less than 5 months.

That Event will also have 2 new 4 🌟 Crew, Cadet Picard {Tom Hardy} and the Naasican. Who will be Fuzed to be the one remaing card from the leaked ten. 3 🌟 Ranked will be Picard from Darmok, and Threshold will have a new 2 🌟 Picard of some kind.

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

All speculation on your part as to even if those cards get released, much less fused.

See 5* Assimilated Spock in the game yet?

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/69958/

🖖

Resistance is illogical 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (UFP) Garak Ziyal(UFP) Garak Ziyal ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    About f time...

and I will be happy to share something for you to bash about with!
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    Waiting for the artwork. My guess is "Ressikan flute Picard"... jcot2r00agrv.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the whole thing was a projected illusion, we'll need 247 0 🌟 Holoprograms.....

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of us who like to plan ahead, the shuttle seating assignments for this flashback event should be identical to those shown on the STT Wiki at the following link:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Secrets_in_the_Desert/Faction_Missions
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s been some posts in discord that different $10 deals popped up with some getting Archer and others getting Tyler. Can anyone confirm? Would have bought Archer.
  • Options
    There’s been some posts in discord that different $10 deals popped up with some getting Archer and others getting Tyler. Can anyone confirm? Would have bought Archer.

I got Tyler, and passed.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I got Tyler, Son of None Offer. Put on a second 🌟 at 💯.
    51ituer58bwg.png

Then Humbled Archer popped up. Got second 🌟 for him.
    xewepe0afk4q.png
    Archer is out on a Shuttle, so has to wait to fused.

So, maybe it's one of the "chain" Offers? Buy one, next one goes live?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

I got Tyler, Son of None Offer. Put on a third 🌟 at 💯. Then Humbled Archer popped up. Got second 🌟 for him.

Interesting. Did anyone buy out the Dil offers from yesterday? Maybe three offers is the max? That may explain why some people could see the Archer offer from the start.
  • Options
    Unnar Too wrote: »

I got Tyler, Son of None Offer. Put on a third 🌟 at 💯. Then Humbled Archer popped up. Got second 🌟 for him.

Interesting. Did anyone buy out the Dil offers from yesterday? Maybe three offers is the max? That may explain why some people could see the Archer offer from the start.

I did not buy the Dilithium first. Might be that.

• Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Tyler popped up and I bought my second star for him. Then Archer popped up and I didn’t have him so I snagged that one. I bought the smaller dil package later on as the 9000 one was nice but I didn’t want to drop another fifty after spending what I did
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Tyler popped up and I bought my second star for him. Then Archer popped up and I didn’t have him so I snagged that one. I bought the smaller dil package later on as the 9000 one was nice but I didn’t want to drop another fifty after spending what I did

Yeah. That 9000 deal is way better for price per Dilithium, but $50 can be a little steep.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. That 9000 deal is way better for price per Dilithium, but $50 can be a little steep.

I haven’t seen a better deal on Dilithium than this one since Leap Day, but yeah, U$D 50 is a big ask from WRG. I know all of the extenuating circumstances, so don’t lecture me.

Truth is, I will buy it & hold the dil, and perhaps waste money, in a show of good faith. I would spend $50 on books in a month, anyway, so at least I will still be (somewhat ... slightly ... not really)

bex6du21954h.jpeg
    ☮️
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

I haven’t seen a better deal on Dilithium than this one since Leap Day, but yeah, U$D 50 is a big ask from WRG. I know all of the extenuating circumstances, so don’t lecture me.

Truth is, I will buy it & hold the dil, and perhaps waste money, in a show of good faith. I would spend $50 on books in a month, anyway, so at least I will still be (somewhat ... slightly ... not really)

bex6du21954h.jpeg
    ☮️

Wasn't lecturing. Just acknowledging that the amount for the price was good. But, some people might not have that much to spend. Only a great deal, if you can swing it......

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, the Archer deal popped up now that the dilithium deals expired.
  • Options
    Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Kamin Picard (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 07/16.
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 362 (279-570), SCI 900 (176-419), MED 261 (93-227)
    Traits: Kataan, Botanist, Geologist, Musician

Am I reading these stats correctly? Or is there a typo here?

Edit: Maybe the 1/5 and 5/5 stats are mixed up?

Unfused stats

Kamin Picard
    FE 1/5 level 100 DIP 810 (279-570), SCI 1279 (176-419), MED 486 (93-227)
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    @Shan Kamin stats are those of a purple crew. this can't be right?

nevermind, you entered the 5/5 stats under the 1/5 heading
    Kamin Picard
    FE 1/5 level 100 DIP 810 (279-570), SCI 1279 (176-419), MED 486 (93-227)
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Pretty dissapointing stats. 2nd skill should be at least 1000+(If main skill is 1200+) and not 800 only. Not going invest into him, he will stay 1/5 forever.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Switched the stats around, sorry!
    I need a vacation :D

It will be well deserved!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    How good is this Picard?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    How good is this Picard?

He is a Picard who appears in many events so good bonus possibilities. Good voyage score of 3482. Good skill combo. Atrocious traits. Kagan, geologist, and botanist never come up on voyages. I have only a couple times seen musician. So he will almost never have trait bonus on voyages.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Why have the upper tier rewards for these events become so less enticing. A lot of people quit playing after the community goal reward or 100000pts.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, it was very helpful.
    I think I will try and go for him.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Both are still currently available. If you don't see the one you want, then hit this arrow:

sgve354ybo5v.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How good is this Picard?

He is a Picard who appears in many events so good bonus possibilities. Good voyage score of 3482. Good skill combo. Atrocious traits. Kagan, geologist, and botanist never come up on voyages. I have only a couple times seen musician. So he will almost never have trait bonus on voyages.

Out of fairness, isn't he the first Kagan in the game?

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    How good is this Picard?

Not great to be honest. His raw voyages score is 3,458 which makes him 44th best voyages crew. Skill combo isn t too rare, at least not the main skillsSCI/DIP.
    Base wise his 2nd skill is too low, should be 1000+.

But yes he is Picard and will be bonus crew for a lot events to come.
    Still not worth to invest citations or buy packs to 5/5 him, imho.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    How good is this Picard?

A Picard with MED that isn’t a guaranteed freezer dweller for anyone with a decent collection of 4*/5* crew is something mildly notable but the raw stats are unusually heavy towards the primary and the traits are rather bad. As an iconic character, he’s eminently collectible, however, and should prove to be a stout Picard variant for future events.

My excitement for him is a little muted due to his stats and the ongoing Wallgate issue, though I may still see how the event goes and make a push for top 1500 if it isn’t a bloodbath.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Dirk, his stats aren’t mind blowing but it’s still an iconic version of Picard.

I’m in. I’ll be happy to have him in my collection.