Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet since Red Angel

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I was TRYING to coast, I promise. I skipped the first 18 hours completely and then just chased easy wins for casual streaks.

Woke up in 21st place and tried to drop into 11th place but scored FOUR points too many and sat in 10th hoping somebody, ANYBODY would make a move. I sat there in 10th for 35 minutes while I cooked dinner. With 5 minutes left nobody did anything, so unhappy with 10th, this happened the last 5 minutes...

r5bd0o6mj1c8.jpg

...and from that, THIS happened...

ml18s0znabbi.jpg
    b46vxkuc2ldr.jpg

Are you kidding me @Bylo Band !?

The hunt continues.

It like Scott said, I guess. Just take it easy and don't try too hard......

👍👍🏻👍🏼👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿
    🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    another 2nd place finish and nothing but trash....
  • Options
    Chuck S DarwinChuck S Darwin ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Captain’s Log...Star date 74039.9 : Twenty one days have passed since the being known as the “Red Angel” appeared. My crew has searched tirelessly for her...battling day in and day out, without even finding the slightest trace of her. She has appeared to many other captains in the quadrant; even for captains in our very own Fleet. But alas...for us, she is only a ghost...a specter of the imagination. My crew will continue to battle...tirelessly fighting to find her. But I admit, I’m worried about morale. Her failure to materialize is having its effect on my crew. I can only hope she turns up soon....
    In the meantime, I’ll do what I can to keep them motivated...inspired, even. For after all, if we can find her and bring her aboard...the reward will be great...

I must be in your crew. 5 first places, all other finishes 2nd or 3rd, some nice long streaks and best thing I’ve gotten has been the box of 7 single portal pulls I got yesterday with my 2nd place finish. Motivation fading. Inspiration flagging. Weariness increasing... Can’t go on...

Update: 5th Guinan from the last box of a fourth place finish. Still no Red Angel, but my morale is improved.

“The beatings will continue until morale improves!”
  • Options
    Gauntlet is like the real world. When you think everything is great, life comes back to bite your fat backsides. RNG is programmed against us to produce $$$, not to give us a fair chance. RNG should be stated as PGN (programer generated numbers) as the software determines the numbers. Dilithium gauntlet buyers get what they want (to show others they have more $$$ resources for the game). Pay for fun and I will do my thing (play for fun).
  • Options
    When your streak is busted, go for anything. Extra 50-100 dilithium at end could be difference.
  • Options
    Never spent dilithium in a gauntlet. It's like sending Spock out in a red shirt. WTF
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only Gauntleteer I have is Guinan- pulled from one of two reward boxes from a ~70th place finish.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Play often and win good crew.df4jvh636xps.png
    occ20yco7st0.png
    957f6pis8o2l.png
    9oil8quava2z.png
  • Options
    I have decided to try changing gauntlets. Maybe I will have better luck on opposite days.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Got my Burnham on 39th place. Play often and better things may happen. Spend merits in gauntlet or on merit rewards.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have come to loathe the fact that Gauntlet drops legendary trainers. My brain gets all excited by the color for a split second before I realize it's an utter disappointment. Couldn't we just get the equivalent amount of training as purple trainers instead? :persevere:
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    I have come to loathe the fact that Gauntlet drops legendary trainers. My brain gets all excited by the color for a split second before I realize it's an utter disappointment. Couldn't we just get the equivalent amount of training as purple trainers instead? :persevere:

But then there is also that "Great,more Trainers.....WHUT?!?!?" Moment sometimes........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Any trainers. Ahhhhhhh, Ted Cassidy imitation.
  • Options
    CRUSHER wrote: »
    Got my Burnham on 39th place. Play often and better things may happen. Spend merits in gauntlet or on merit rewards.

I'm not even gonna say what happened for 59th place. Since I said I wouldn't.....

• Options
    Well, after a 7 month run with no gold drops (playing daily, all the time, with long runs) I was finally blessed this morning with my first Red Angel! Praise RNGesus for granting me this boon after playing over 6,000 rounds with nothing to show for it but chronotons, incense and 1 star alloys. I am up to about 18,400 rounds, so only 1,600 or so to go and I'll get my Locutus. Oh, happy day!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished another gauntlet. I felt luck on my side. It was destiny. I was due. A legendary dropped....Guinan. So close.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    just got my third red angel, placed 9th :wink:

xcgogdj64dtz.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

xcgogdj64dtz.png

vxw3tseqkzxs.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top ten every Gauntlet since Red Angel Introduced, first place in three of the last four Gauntlets, still no sign of her. Might have to avoid the top ten....
  • Options
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!6z5zdiheocdc.jpg
    And nothing to tell mommy about.
    😕 sigh
  • Options
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!6z5zdiheocdc.jpg
    And nothing to tell mommy about.
    😕 sigh

One day our angel will come. One day our angel will come.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭

xcgogdj64dtz.png

Welcome to the 3 Red Angels club! <3
  • Options

xcgogdj64dtz.png

thanks!! this is exactly why i don’t cite gauntlet crew :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Still waiting on Guinan and Locutus... small hopes for Angel
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

xcgogdj64dtz.png

thanks!! this is exactly why i don’t cite gauntlet crew :smiley:

I admit to having put a citation onto my 4/5* Caretaker after he was replaced with Armus and before the announcement was made that prior gauntlet special crew would once again be available at a lower drop rate. So far, so good with not getting a sixth star.