Home The Bridge
Options

Edit: Enterprise Mega in August!

Comments

• Options
    I would say CMD/MED/ENG is logical. Now, whether TP/WRG will follow the logic of the series, or apply Skills & Traits that are consistent with the needs of the game and their sense of in-game "balance" is another matter.

CMD Primary makes sense because he/she/they were telling the Suliban what to do.
    MED Secondary for the genetic engineering, with appears to be pretty advanced.
    ENG {or perhaps SCI} Tertiary for building a time machine. Even if it could only project an Avatar into the past, instead of an actual person. {Or maybe what was happening was the Future Guy was physically inside the temporal energy "tube", but could not leave it in his/her/their "past".}

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

I agree. This seems like the most logical to me as well for the same reasons. He commanded Silik, gave genetic modifications to the Sulibon, and engineered a communication device to communicate with the past. The only other skill I could surmise would be SCI but it would be a runner up for the first three.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to project what Future Guy's skills should be based on canon is one approach, but plenty of crew have traits and skills that are questionable at best.

Is there a legendary with CMD + MED as primary and secondary skills? If not, maybe it's time for that. Tertiary could be anything, but I'd like ENG or SEC in this scenario. I'm not thrilled for another CMD primary, but I am interested in a rare skill order more than anything else.

In that exact order? Not that I can recall, though we do get close on a few crew. Delta Flyer Paris, Mountain Climber Mayweather, and Prince Bashir all come to mind as COM/x/MED and both Dr. Pollard and Reverend Phlox have MED/COM/x. 4* Tieran Possessed Kes is the only one I can think of with COM then MED.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to project what Future Guy's skills should be based on canon is one approach, but plenty of crew have traits and skills that are questionable at best.

Is there a legendary with CMD + MED as primary and secondary skills? If not, maybe it's time for that. Tertiary could be anything, but I'd like ENG or SEC in this scenario. I'm not thrilled for another CMD primary, but I am interested in a rare skill order more than anything else.

Trying to project skills based on needs in the game is even more questionable. DB/TP has never designed crew around needs. Just their imperfect reading of canon.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's got CMD, DIP and SCI.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting less and less "mega" and more "meh" with each passing event......

You must not be an Enterprise fan. It seems like Enterprise fans will be excited. We need Banjo and other Ent fans to give an opinion on it. I am not a big Enterprise fan but I am a big Shran fan. If he is a good legendary I will be very excited. I also think the EV Phlox looks cool. And for those needing more jury riggers they get a new and an old one this week.

No, ENT is just fine, maybe I am just getting game fatigue, Shran is great always room for one more of him on the roster.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Not for some of us.
    When the game is behaving, I enjoy every event. Most have good stories and, at 19 months in, I am still building a roster, so any 5* that is at 4/5 or immortalized makes a big change to my roster. I just immortalized Amanda Grayson and she was around 14th best for diplomacy in my quarters before I froze her for space and Diplomacy is my best skill. I have Prof. Sato immortalized, but I need depth. I have only one immortalized ENG primary 5*.
    I've managed to immortalize every mega crew since Garth, plus a few others for a total of 9. This month will see me to ten, maybe more! I might even try for 12 by the end of August.
    Besides, I love Enterprise. I have a list of wants- Major Hayes, Cpl. Cole, Cutler (my white whale), T'Pol, Archer, and Reed from "Extinction", Koss, Pregnant Trip, Ahlen, Paul Mayweather,...

You are correct, and I am always happy when others are happy...I should have added "for me" at the end :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

You must not be an Enterprise fan. It seems like Enterprise fans will be excited. We need Banjo and other Ent fans to give an opinion on it. I am not a big Enterprise fan but I am a big Shran fan. If he is a good legendary I will be very excited. I also think the EV Phlox looks cool. And for those needing more jury riggers they get a new and an old one this week.

No, ENT is just fine, maybe I am just getting game fatigue, Shran is great always room for one more of him on the roster.

I hear that. Game fatigue is a real problem for long term players. Especially when you have accomplished most of your game goals. What I did to address my game fatigue a few months back was to drop in rank a bracket. I used to always go for top 200 which was difficult given my limited spending in game. Now I shoot for top 350 and if I drop to top 650 I don’t stress about it. By doing this it relieved pressure on me and made the game more fun. Hope you can find something to lessen your game fatigue. Less pressure, another goal you set for yourself, or something else.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

He? is not Cmd/Sec/Dip in any order which is good.
    He is a three skiller, which is good.
    Dip primary, as @The Collective (PoF) pointed out, only the second for a mega, and Minuet was lousy.

Megas are not getting meh, they are just as good, but not longer filling holes in skills. Then crew I need from a Mega is a decent Sci/Sec/??? The likely hood of that is low, so I am not complaining.

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

And the new one is a 3 🌟. Should be much easier to complete. I would, however, suggest making sure you have plenty of Vulcan nicknacks onhand......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    any ideas for the rerun/flashback after the mega?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see these weekly mega packs at their discount price. :smile:

By the way, did anyone get a T'Pol other than Wedding T'Pol in the first six minutes of the pack going live? I tried four and got four Wedding T'Pols. Not that unlikely, but with the contents listed as T'Pol, T'Pol or T'Pol, I just thought I'd check the others were dropping!
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »

By the way, did anyone get a T'Pol other than Wedding T'Pol in the first six minutes of the pack going live? I tried four and got four Wedding T'Pols. Not that unlikely, but with the contents listed as T'Pol, T'Pol or T'Pol, I just thought I'd check the others were dropping!

I got Wedding T'Pol. Both 4 🌟 were FF for me, but Twilight T'Pol!!!!! Got two 4 🌟 Beholds. One that was all FF, and one for 3rd 🌟 on RAF Bashir, so wasn't a total bust.......

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

I did not pull within the first six minutes, so that the airlock was empty for Dabo reset. All of the cards are there, though, for in five pulls I received one Wedding, three Commander and one Twilight T'Pol (3/5* now, yay!), which is where I stopped. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool we have a diplomat and a vulcans in the 390 packs this week which really helps with collections. I always wait till Wednesday though to see the stats of the new event legendary before I decide where to spend my dilithium.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down to two existing crew- Jarok and Reed- and three new crew- Shran from the finale, Hernandez, and Narissa.
    I would guess Shran is next week's 4* and Reed the existing with Hernandez and the Romulans at the end.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty dissapointing Mega when it comes to the ranked legendary crew choices. Besides T‘Pol no ENT main characters. Not sure that helped revenue wise. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Pretty dissapointing Mega when it comes to the ranked legendary crew choices. Besides T‘Pol no ENT main characters. Not sure that helped revenue wise. 🤗

if shran is the final 5* i’m sure that’ll help :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

He's not. He's going to be the 4* next week. Hernandez will be the final 5*.

Seeing Jhamel's stats WRG is now 0-3 on compelling legendaries. Hopefully Hernandez is exciting next week, but it will be hard with her not being main cast. I can't remember the last mega where I've been this uninterested in the 5* crew.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

Seeing Jhamel's stats WRG is now 0-3 on compelling legendaries. Hopefully Hernandez is exciting next week, but it will be hard with her not being main cast. I can't remember the last mega where I've been this uninterested in the 5* crew.

Where did they post the Event Crew for the final Event? I missed it.

• Options

they didn’t yet...

Captain Level 99

• Options

they didn’t yet...

Oh. Thanx. Interesting......

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻
  • Options

they didn’t yet...

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻

yeah i think @AviTrek was speculating

Captain Level 99

• Options

they didn’t yet...

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻

Guess the label got forgotten. Since was stated like it was a confirmed thing.

My bad.

😺😸😺😸😺
  • Options
    edited August 2020

they didn’t yet...

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻

Guess the label got forgotten. Since was stated like it was a confirmed thing.

My bad.

😺😸😺😸😺

no problem it was stated like a confirmation :smile:

Captain Level 99