Home The Bridge
Options

Edit: Enterprise Mega in August!

Comments

• Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Six comments and no one has mentioned the new Shran???

i’m happy about the new Torres from ‘The Killing Game’ :wink:

I was about to say the same thing! :smiley:
  • Options

time for a Killing Game collection? :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

That would be great! That would also be one of very few collections where I have all the crew (I think).
  • Options

That would be great! That would also be one of very few collections where I have all the crew (I think).

nice! about time too :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else left wondering about Fesek? Either he is an existing or a typo. He's from Voyager.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also notice the list of bonus crew is exceptionally extensive. I don't know that I can possibly unfreeze them all. However, thay are only needed week 2, so I may selectively unfreeze them.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the Sphere Builder isn’t event crew also.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, time for error corrections on the bonus crew list.

Not actually from ENT
    -Fesek (from Voyager)
    -COP Founder Picard (understandable due to the story behind his creation)
    -Augment Riker (only his attire suggests this affiliation)

Missing the stealth ENT trait

-Lieutenant Tarah (S2E15)
    -Lieutenant Talas (S3E13)
    -Rianna Mayweather (S2E20)
    -Gralik Durr (S3E7)
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Not actually from ENT
    -Fesek (from Voyager)

-Gralik Durr (S3E7)

what about Private S. Money, Ambassador Soval, Maras
  • Options

Not actually from ENT
    -Fesek (from Voyager)

-Gralik Durr (S3E7)

what about Private S. Money, Ambassador Soval, Maras

Them, too...I was only going off of the crew I have in my spreadsheet; I stopped tracking 1*-3* crew a long time ago and don’t have Maras or Soval. There may be others as well that I don’t have.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also noticed Narissa (New) and Alidar Jarok (Existing) in the group shot.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    The list has been updated with some of the missing people, but still missing Talas and still has Fesek. Also, if Augment Riker is really meant to be included, then I would expect Augment Picard and maybe Augment O'Brien should be too.

Oh, and please get the name right, it's Erika Hernandez.
  • Options
    Interesting that the recurring mega isn’t in the big lineup. I’m guessing “humanoid figure” is meant to be Future Guy that never got revealed?
  • Options
    Interesting that the recurring mega isn’t in the big lineup. I’m guessing “humanoid figure” is meant to be Future Guy that never got revealed?

correct, you can see his outline in the background behind the featured crew. Its subtle and I missed it at first
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Oh wow yeah I had to turn the brightness all the way up. Now I can see it. I hope they give him a contrasting background to make him easily visible
  • Options
    The list has been updated with some of the missing people, but still missing Talas and still has Fesek. Also, if Augment Riker is really meant to be included, then I would expect Augment Picard and maybe Augment O'Brien should be too.

Oh, and please get the name right, it's Erika Hernandez.

Augment Picard’s artwork doesn’t show much of his Starfleet uniform but what is visible is definitely from the 2280s-2340s version rather than a 2150s-era jumpsuit.

And if memory serves of the Augment mega, Augment Commander O’Brien would be a modern creation rather than a creation from Enterprise’s time period.

Augment Riker, on the other hand, is wearing the same ratty outfit that Persis, Malik, Raakin, and the other “children“ of Arik Soong were wearing...although Riker is obviously normally from the 24th century, his apparent direct affiliation with that particular group of Augments makes the connection at least a little reasonable.

On another note, I know we already have the crew artwork for the mega posted but the next few weeks would be a great time to drop a new Talas in a Tuesday pack:

5* - Escape Artist Talas
    vhcod2snrr5q.jpeg

Skills: SEC/DIP/ENG

Traits: Andorian, Imperial Guard, Romantic, Crafty, Tactician, Casual, Prisoner, Duelist
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made some corrections to the announcement and crew list.

For Augment Riker and C.O.P. Founder Picard, they will remain however.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Made some corrections to the announcement and crew list.

For Augment Riker and C.O.P. Founder Picard, they will remain however.

Thanks for the updates (including the Sphere Builder, who we forgot about) and Riker/Picard are not a big issue. I still don’t see Talas on the updated list, however.
  • Options
    z8co2tlvsklc.jpg

Can't tell if they are happy or sad. Just thinking.
  • Options
    Shan, thanks for updating the list (and us).
    2280s-2340s version
    Not fighting, just curious ... what does this refer to? I know of no "Augment" stories set in this era.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, thanks for updating the list (and us).
    2280s-2340s version
    Not fighting, just curious ... what does this refer to? I know of no "Augment" stories set in this era.

Augment Picard is holding a jacket worn from Wrath of Khan through to just before TNG. So even though Augment Picard is a STT Original, the character is not from Enterprise and therefore should not receive a bonus for the mega.

And for the record, Wrath of Khan is an Augment story in that era :-)
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    We get this guy, who I always thought could have been future Archer for whatever reason

xj56m0czy0w4.jpeg
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Talas added, this list is making me go blind :)

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    i1fcbwgwnhxh.png

The eyes on the new crew, especially Narissa, Phlox, and the Ent uniform woman.

Compare with EV suit Tucker and Kirk.

It also looks more certain we will be getting an EV suit collection. I would love it if we could pick up EV suit crew from scans.

Omg EV Suit from scans would be amazinggggg. Ad warps every three hours, here I come. Even if it was only a 5% chance...

+1 :smiley:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Unless I've missed it, there has not yet been one "faith of the heart" joke made. I always knew this forum had self-restraint. It just took ST: Ent to bring it out :)