Home The Bridge
Options

2020 LTO speculations 12/22/20- Updated

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
Why not? We speculate on everything else.
Often we get 5* variants of the 5*, but, with Alicia Travers being new, there are none. There are 8 5* Kirk variants and 4 5* variants of Torres. We could see one of each. There is also the possibility of a Dip/Sec/Med 5* from Enterprise with similar traits to Travers, if one exists.
Gangster Kirk and Kal-if-fee Kirk both have the same skill order as Incognito Kirk and seem likely candidates.
No idea on the new Torres. I think "Caregiver" is a likely trait. All four 5 * Torres variants have Eng. Three have Sec. One each have Command and Diplomacy. Dip/Eng sounds like a likely choice for the new Torres, so maybe one of the above Kirks and Human Torres?
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m going to say Archer and Porthos and Imprinted Archer
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Archer and Porthos today for the new Crew in a crew with pets/animals Tuesday Pack. Could include P&#1, Tribble Herder Scott, Captain Lucero, Edward, and Arjin......

Two LTOs, like last week. One Kirk and one Torres.

My guesses:

Rural Pente Kirk
    Delta Flyer Torres

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Wrathful Kirk alone is a fantastic offer (mine is already immortal) that is worth every penny.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Well, Wrathful Kirk alone is a fantastic offer (mine is already immortal) that is worth every penny.

And Borg Torres is terrible at 1/5. Here is her stats with full starbase bonus.

4nbwkdtndj0j.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

I almost picked that Kirk for my prediction.....
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Kirk at 3/5. easy buy for me. Pass on Torres.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options

And Borg Torres is terrible at 1/5. Here is her stats with full starbase bonus.

4nbwkdtndj0j.png

you might be right, but you have to admit she’s the coolest torres in the game :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I'm using this as speculation fuel for an upcoming Borg event. If the Queen was the reoccurring in a Borg event, maybe Queen Seven will be for this one! >:)
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Borg Event - hehehe ^^
    I'm using this as speculation fuel for an upcoming Borg event. If the Queen was the reoccurring in a Borg event, maybe Queen Seven will be for this one! >:)

Captain Level 99

• Options
    If October is likely to be a Lower Decks mega and either December or February a Disco mega, there is a free mega before another likely Picard mega next April. Borg! Borg! Borg!
  • Options
    If October is likely to be a Lower Decks mega and either December or February a Disco mega, there is a free mega before another likely Picard mega next April. Borg! Borg! Borg!

I’d love another Borg mega, a second Mirror Mega would work too because the first one was kinda mirror comics and not totally mirror (not that i have a problem i loved the mirror mega :smile:)

Captain Level 99

• Options
    What Borg do we not have in game? Seems like we have all the main ones.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been hoping for another Borg Queen variant for some time now. She was in a movie and several TV episodes (including several two-parters and a series finale), and portrayed by two different actors. She definitely deserves two or three versions in Timelines!

We have blue Hugh from his first episode, but Hugh, Borg-liberated leader of the resistance against Lore, has yet to make an appearance, and would also usher in another full week of puns on the forum (or maybe not. Hugh knows?).

Collective Chakotay was using Borg tech, even if it didn't carry the Borg® branding and logo. He Collectified twice, in Scorpion and in Unity.

We could get Orum, who would surely be Med/Eng/Com (and carrying the Romulan and Borg traits would be a nice bonus!).

And don't forget Korok, the Klingon drone liberated from Unimatrix 01, who took over a Borg sphere and went flying off into the sunset.

If that's not enough, we could finally get drill-eye Locutus!

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=908&h=605&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2016%2F06%2Ffirst20contact-eye-final.png
  • Options
    Queen Seven, the mini collective from Survival Instinct, the drones from Unimatrix Zero, and Ramdha from Picard come to mind.
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »

I've been hoping for another Borg Queen variant for some time now. She was in a movie and several TV episodes (including several two-parters and a series finale), and portrayed by two different actors. She definitely deserves two or three versions in Timelines!

We have blue Hugh from his first episode, but Hugh, Borg-liberated leader of the resistance against Lore, has yet to make an appearance, and would also usher in another full week of puns on the forum (or maybe not. Hugh knows?).

Collective Chakotay was using Borg tech, even if it didn't carry the Borg® branding and logo. He Collectified twice, in Scorpion and in Unity.

We could get Orum, who would surely be Med/Eng/Com (and carrying the Romulan and Borg traits would be a nice bonus!).

And don't forget Korok, the Klingon drone liberated from Unimatrix 01, who took over a Borg sphere and went flying off into the sunset.

If that's not enough, we could finally get drill-eye Locutus!

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=908&h=605&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2016%2F06%2Ffirst20contact-eye-final.png

Don't forget Eye-Popping Hugh......
    Queen Seven, the mini collective from Survival Instinct, the drones from Unimatrix Zero, and Ramdha from Picard come to mind.

Ramdha would be neat.
  • Options
    non-assimilated Axum, Borg interface Data (from the best of both worlds) queen seven, drone icheb, collective chakotay, and the klingon guy from unimatrix zero come to mind. ev suit picard and worf would work too

Captain Level 99

• Options
    A new 1*! They even had the Borg assimilating them in the Larkin event!
  • Options
    No other variants of Jarok or Jhamel, but Ushaan Shran looks like a very real possibility.
    The other is likely to be either a Romulan or Enterprise crew with a decent skill/trail match. I would lean Romulan, as we could also use them next week with Narissa as the threshold 4*.
    A Romulan or Enterprise heavy Tuesday pack would be nice. They put Cutler in it and my dilithium is gone.
    (I secretly want Ushaan Archer as the other 5* tomorrow, to have the pair.)
  • Options
    Are there many options for 5-stars Romulans? Vreenak doesn't seem to be highly rated, especially if paired with Ushaan Shran. Other than not-really-Romulan Data/Picard, are there only other options the Picard trio of Elnor/Oh/Narek? The latter would make sense with his sister featured the following week, and (though?) he has the same traits as Ushaan, just in the opposite order. Commodore Oh at least mixes in a tertiary SCI instead of DIP, while Elnor is more of a shuttle crew.

Shran makes sense, particularly with the other Andorian options (Mirror Shukar, Talas, and fellow Aenar Lissan) not seeming to be obvious choices, unless I missed someone skimming the wiki (same with the Romulan options).

Ushaan Archer does fit in with the (brightened graphic of the) Humanoid Figure, but I have a (likely inaccurate) vague memory that both Ushaans were in a somewhat recent LTO, so I don't think they'd do both again.

So, I'll take Ushaan Shran and Narek.
  • Options
    Are there many options for 5-stars Romulans? Vreenak doesn't seem to be highly rated, especially if paired with Ushaan Shran. Other than not-really-Romulan Data/Picard, are there only other options the Picard trio of Elnor/Oh/Narek? The latter would make sense with his sister featured the following week, and (though?) he has the same traits as Ushaan, just in the opposite order. Commodore Oh at least mixes in a tertiary SCI instead of DIP, while Elnor is more of a shuttle crew.

Shran makes sense, particularly with the other Andorian options (Mirror Shukar, Talas, and fellow Aenar Lissan) not seeming to be obvious choices, unless I missed someone skimming the wiki (same with the Romulan options).

Ushaan Archer does fit in with the (brightened graphic of the) Humanoid Figure, but I have a (likely inaccurate) vague memory that both Ushaans were in a somewhat recent LTO, so I don't think they'd do both again.

So, I'll take Ushaan Shran and Narek.

Very few good Romulans. That was why we were so disappointed with the Vulcan/Romulan mega that was too heavy Vulcan. This mega is supposed to have Narissa Romulan from Picard somewhere.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Narissa is 4* threshold for next week. They already announced Hernandez as the 5* and that leaves Rura Penthe Reed as the 4* existing.
    Yeah, I was thinking there aren't a lot of Romulan options, but even a bad 5* would be tolerable as a surrogate for a 4*. I personally have none of the 5* crew from the Romulan collection. Jarok is my last 4*. Counting the coming Narrisa, there are only twenty Romulans at all. Maybe we will see some good additions. We need them.
    Anyone know which rerun we are due for? Maybe they will pick something with that in mind too.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say no to those, @Bylo Band. I love Enterprise and want both those.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer and Porthos seems pretty likely to me as well.

I'm guessing next week will have Mirror Reed, since he's the better of Reed option for a skirmish. 375% at 12s isn't stupendous, but it's something.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Temporal Agent Daniels, as he fits the time altering theme well. If they want my money in particular (which would admittedly be quite strange) they can offer the Xindi Insectoid Councilor and/or Sphere-Builder Presage at any time! But they seem more likely for the rare Xindi event.
    Very few good Romulans. That was why we were so disappointed with the Vulcan/Romulan mega that was too heavy Vulcan. This mega is supposed to have Narissa Romulan from Picard somewhere.
    Romulans are pretty lackluster, stat-wise. But there's lots of opportunity for future expansion, especially with Star Trek: Picard. Even without, I could see them adding a Admiral Valdore, Nijil, Commander Sirol, and a Legendary Tomalak.

Carassians aren't in a great position, either, but they're certainly doing better than the Romulans.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Ambassador Tomalak !!

Captain Level 99

• Options

Winner.
  • Options

Good crystal ball call!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping for Talas, but I'm not surprised she wasn't offered. (And I just grabbed two Xindi Insectoid Councilors from packs, so I'm happy!)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have loved Talas as well, but I can settle for Purrthos and Archie! Also, another star for Insect Archer, 3/5 now. So sweet! *antennae twitch*
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")