Home The Bridge
Options

2020 LTO speculations 12/22/20- Updated

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got Mirror Kira and Mirror Spock today to finish our Mirror event. Do we dare to even guess next week?
    I would go with a Picard and a Q, since there was a Quark in the rewards.

Enterprise-E Picard seems likely for some reason. Romulan Picard would be nice (and totally not because mine is 4/5*), as would Mambo Picard or Kamin Picard. Sinister Picard is likely too much to hope for, though perhaps WRG has some holiday spirit they would like to sprinkle on us by way of such a wonderful crew.

A similarly optimistic thought came to mind: what about Convergence Day Quark or Judge Q? Maybe such an offer would be mildly event-breaking, though neither of the two have terribly strong bases.
  • Options
    Kamin Picard seems like a good choice for the end of the year given the theme of that episode, and it's popularity.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go for it. I need him and have some of his stuff in my inventory besides.
    Kamin Picard seems like a good choice for the end of the year given the theme of that episode, and it's popularity.

Marine Q or Mariachi Q could be good picks too.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*