Home The Bridge
Options

2020 LTO speculations 12/22/20- Updated

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we got a double helping of Archer this week, since there weren't good matches that weren't recent.week
    Maybe something similar next week with the two 5* Reeds?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we got a double helping of Archer this week, since there weren't good matches that weren't recent.week
    Maybe something similar next week with the two 5* Reeds?

That is possible. Or maybe two 5 🌟 T'Pols?

If one were the Twilight T'Pol, would probably sell well. IIRC, there was hard competition to get her in her Event.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    To my knowledge there's no 5* Yates (correct me if I'm wrong), so my guess is:
    Borg Queen
    Assimilated Janeway
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg Queen
    Assimilated Janeway

Diversion Yates
  • Options
    I would say the 5* Yates and a 5* Borg. Which of the Gold Borg have useful Skirmish stats?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Borg Queen
    Assimilated Janeway
    Jackpot!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg Queen is a great option. If I totaled up the number of voyages all-time for all of my crew, I would be surprised if she wasn’t at the top of the list. Would recommend.
  • Options
    Borg Queen is a great option. If I totaled up the number of voyages all-time for all of my crew, I would be surprised if she wasn’t at the top of the list. Would recommend.

I just finished mine with the Campaign and Achievement Citations. She'd been 3 🌟 forever. She's usually on a shuttle or a Voyage every day.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emory isn't much help for next week. I think we'll have to wait for the event announcement to start guessing the next two.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    5* Assimilated Porthos
  • Options
    It will likely be a transporter theme, considering it is Erickson. Maybe an O'Brien for existing and someone from a transporter theme to for the 4*, like Vanishing Hoshi or Barclay from Realm of Fear where he pulled those guys out of transporter limbo mid-beam.
  • Options
    If it's a transporter event, maybe O'Brien or Scotty? Either could be a lot of fun story-wise.

I'd love to see Rand in an event like that, but she wouldn't give us a Legendary LTO. Well, both she and Erickson have the desperate trait, and that could inspire LTOs.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    yy076nj9npd0.jpg

Unnnamed TOS transporter technician is worthy of 1 star
  • Options
    Since none of the event crew have alternate 5* versions, it will have to be two Innovators. That isn't a bad thing with the Daystrom collection. I'm going to say one will be Noonien Soong as a stand in for Altan.
  • Options
    Since none of the event crew have alternate 5* versions, it will have to be two Innovators. That isn't a bad thing with the Daystrom collection. I'm going to say one will be Noonien Soong as a stand in for Altan.

That sounds like a strong contender. I've got Interfaced and Assimilated La Force's who would like stars. I would love to see one of them.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass on this weeks LTO's
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I have both FF. Queen po I have twice. So easy pass.

I'm wondering why they choose queen po after this card was in a campaign. - She is worthy even a second copy.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Po is probably to give new players a chance to get her.
  • Options
    Neither will benefit my roster. Shame I couldn't get a La Forge. Maybe next time. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Easy pass on this weeks LTO's

If you already have them, sure. But: Leo remains a very solid voyager and anyone with Queen Po still at 4/5* after her campaign could immortalize an excellent ENG/DIP option.

Leo would be new for me and I think my Po is still 4/5*.
    I usually hold off using a cite to finish them until they are either FE and nearly done or I'm using them like crazy for some reason and really need a stat boost quicker than I can level and equip them for exactly this. I get golds more often than cites and there is a chance I might get another or the last star another way. If I don't need them right off, I wait.
  • Options
    I cannot fault anyone who gets one, or both. Both have benefits they can provide, especially if you have gaps......

Leo is a Hologram with Medical. That is a pretty common thing to see for Voyages. As an example......

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot fault anyone who gets one, or both. Both have benefits they can provide, especially if you have gaps......

Leo is a Hologram with Medical. That is a pretty common thing to see for Voyages. As an example......

That’s an excellent point. Off the top of my head, only Crell Moset and variants of The Doctor have both MED and Hologram.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s an excellent point. Off the top of my head, only Crell Moset and variants of The Doctor have both MED and Hologram.

Van Gogh and EMA get almost all my MED Hologram seats. Leo will get it if the skills and other traits line up just perfectly.
  • Options
    Well, since there is no alternative to Kelis or a trait match, we either get something random or variants of Doc, Torres, or Barclay. Mobile Doctor would sell well. I'd go for an Interfaced Barclay.
    Mobile Doc and whichever 5* variant of the above three is the most similar to Kelis for traits/skills would be the smart picks.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll play. Interfaced Barclay (Proto was campaign, so just feels unlikely) and Virtuoso Doc (dressed up and performing ala Author Doc).
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be dark empath troi, if there is a god.

And if someone at tp/wr wants to make $$
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I'm sorry guys, it would seem they went with the Spaceballs Luggage Combo instead this week.

I guess they could do the LTO today but that would break their pattern of announcing them on Mondays, correct?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if there’s really a pattern. Wasn’t some due to Election Day?