Home The Bridge
Options

2020 LTO speculations 12/22/20- Updated

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Oh, I'm sorry guys, it would seem they went with the Spaceballs Luggage Combo instead this week.

I guess they could do the LTO today but that would break their pattern of announcing them on Mondays, correct?

Monday crew LTOs are the oddities, not the norm. Usually they are Tuesday LTOs.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if there’s really a pattern. Wasn’t some due to Election Day?

Yeah, it would seem I was wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time for everything. @EnderW
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time for everything. @EnderW

Oh, you're too kind, but this is far, far, FAR from the first time that I was wrong. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they were up today.
    Delta Flyer Paris - Not a bad choice with a Paris as the new 4* Thursday. Mine is now 2/5* lvl 82 or so.
    Romulan Picard- ???????? I got him, since he was new to me and I was down to six Romulan crew to go, but I don't see him as useful this week.
    Next week however... If Carlos Data is the new 5*, one of the Dixon Hill variants could be the existing 4*. The Picard would be handy then. I've decided there is usually a method to their madness. Offers, Packs, even patterns in the "random" drops can build a picture of things to come. Caregivers campaign? Future event bonus. The Enterprise Tourists? Enterprise mega. Current campaign puts a 4/5 newer Tom Paris in the roster right before a new Tom is event crew. Either Picard or a trait will be useful.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't next week be a rerun of an event, just before the start of the December Mega? I know timing can slip every couple of months to keep things aligned properly with the calendar, so not sure...

But if so, maybe Carlos Data will be used in a Dixon Hill rerun. The Big Sting has had Parts 1 and 2; as has One Incredible Tale (1 and 2; two actually just ran in June, so not likely again). Doc Crusher and Cyrus Redblock were both pack exclusives. Gloria was introduced during a Mega event. Anyone remember when Tommy Gun Dixon was introduced (his wiki page doesn't say)?
  • Options
    It might be new. There are 5 Thursdays in December. If memory serves, they tend to have new events over holiday weekends. That would mean next week is new, the 3rd is a rerun, and the 3rd and 4th parts of the mega would begin on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve respectively. Make sense to have new events when people are home. I recall being in event mode at my sister's on both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year.
    I didn't think it looked likely for a rerun of the Dixon Hill events either.
    Not sure when or how Tommy Gun Dixon was added either. There is a note about him gaining the Musician trait in '17, so he has to be a fairly old one, but I haven't seen him listed as event crew, existing or new. Must have been a pack crew or something else.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest way to know when a card was added is to check the FTM info (if the card isn’t frozen).
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest way to know when a card was added is to check the FTM info (if the card isn’t frozen).

I also track that on my backend sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1czPEYhyNszsx7BqzYsbicAHKK15w4hjTmYiSp_jKsgg/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both at 3*'s already. Bought Paris so far. Debating on Picard.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

I also track that on my backend sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1czPEYhyNszsx7BqzYsbicAHKK15w4hjTmYiSp_jKsgg/edit#gid=0

So, if I'm reading this right, Tommy Gun Dixon was a launch original card?
  • Options
    Well, we have a Data as the 5* next week, who looks like a likely offer? Mirror maybe? Since the collection is new. I'm not sure which variants are similar to the new Data. Somehow, I only have the 2 5* Datas from the campaigns. I don't think I've ever had him appear in a portal for me. Anyone think of a Data that would work?
  • Options
    Seeing what we know of the mega, I think Mirror Stamets is a good bet for one offer. The second one might be the Navigator variant of him or another 5* Disco Mirror, like Tilly or Detmer.
  • Options
    The Mega is Mirror themed, so I think Mirror anyone would NOT be an option, as I have observed that they usually put a variant in the LTO, and veer away from an Event specific crew.

I will choose some Burnham variant, and Dr. Culber.

And having said that, it will be something like Away Team Saru & Suus Mahna Sarek.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    They often do match traits for LTOs and Burnham (besides reoccurring and Mirror) won't take bonus anyway, since she's Mega.
    I'll take another star for Tilly and a start for Stamets. ;)
  • Options
    Huh, we only have one 5* Mayweather? Ok.

So my guess for next week is:
    Mountain Climber Mayweather
    Away Team Saru
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess: Cadet Silvia Tilly and Vahar'ai Saru (or as I like to think of him: Gunshow Saru :D ).

Though Mountain Climber Mayweather is just as likely. I think we can safely assume Captain Killy isn't going to show up again (since she was just offered).
  • Options
    I'll split the difference.
    Mountain Climber Mayweather and Cadet Sylvia Tilly
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the LTO, do you think that TP will have the 12 days of deals for Christmas again?
  • Options
    I hope so. I'm in a better position to take advantage of them this year.
  • Options
    I think Vahar'ai Saru is more likely than Away Team Saru.

Good move to offer a Tilly a week early, since she's awesome for skirmishes. That leads me to believe Mountain Clumber Mayweather will be the offer. He's an awesome crew, even if he doesn't show up in events often.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I just FE my MC Mayweather today in preparation for the next event. I would definitely grab another star for him. He's got some good profiencies. I was a bit surprised when I checked where he placed in my roster and very pleased. I may get a little Gauntlet use out of him for now. He may be useful for a middle of the pack player like me.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just FE my MC Mayweather today in preparation for the next event. I would definitely grab another star for him. He's got some good profiencies. I was a bit surprised when I checked where he placed in my roster and very pleased. I may get a little Gauntlet use out of him for now. He may be useful for a middle of the pack player like me.

I seem to remember using him in the Captain division too.
  • Options
    Huh, Mirror Reed.

I feel like I just got hunted by velociraptors. I was staring at the ones I thought I was going to see, and didn't notice the one sneaking in.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll split the difference.
    Mountain Climber Mayweather and Cadet Sylvia Tilly

50%. Mountain Climber Mayweather & Mirror Reed.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Happy to grab another star for both Travis and Malcolm anyway.
    There is bound to be one, if not two, of Saru next week. It may depend on who the 4* crew are.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ooh...there are some good 5* variants for Saru, McCoy, and Georgiou to choose from.
    Since McCoy is in the Thresholds, I would guess a Saru and a Georgiou.
    Vahara'i Saru and Desert Georgiou would be a good set. I'd take any of either as I have a limited roster of their golds. I'd like the second star on that Saru and I need that Georgiou.
  • Options
    Is there a comprehensive list of all of the Tuesday (sometimes Monday) $10 LTOs that have occurred?
  • Options
    Not that I have found, but one would be great.
  • Options
    We got Mirror Kira and Mirror Spock today to finish our Mirror event. Do we dare to even guess next week?
    I would go with a Picard and a Q, since there was a Quark in the rewards.