Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Too Good to Be True (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 2 of 2)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
Event Name: Too Good to Be True
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy (shuttle missions)
Event Crew: Kevin Uxbridge 5* (New), Mike Burnham, Sr. 4* (New), and Dr. David Marcus 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/14 until Monday 01/18 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Lady Sirella (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/21.

Event Faction: Maquis, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: crew with the Innovator trait

Comments

• Options
    Had to use google again. Shame on me. No clue who Lady Sirella is. 😳
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Ha! I'm with you ZS! That goodness for Google!
  • Options

Lady Sirella was easy, she´s from ds9 and has somehow something to do with martok;)
    but who are mike burnham (and?) sr.4? O.o
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Lady Sirella was easy, she´s from ds9 and has somehow something to do with martok;)

I believe that’s Burnham’s father.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Yup: Michael Burnham, Senior.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm... :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t realize you could have a senior without a junior.
  • Options

I think Burnham herself is the Jr......
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Yes but is she named that? I checked memory alpha and she is a junior but never heard her called that on the show.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Might just be added differentiation from his daughter.

I suppose I'll try to pick up Lady Sirella since there's a Klingon collection coming. It may depend on stats. Will she be better than my other citation options for that collection?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It just caught me by surprise.
  • Options
    Who else has found out David Marcus is censored by the censor bot? :D:p
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just caught me by surprise.

That's how he's listed at https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Mike_Burnham
  • Options
    So I guess you've just spoilered the finalé for us TP?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Yes, and Sonequa Martin-Green’s real life husband.

v5momqlytkmn.jpeg

That’s kinda weird. On the same level as Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter playing bro/sis on Dexter (they were married irl at the time)
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that innovator is lacking for options, but is this the first time we've had a faction event with no existing variants of the event crew?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

v5momqlytkmn.jpeg

That’s kinda weird. On the same level as Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter playing bro/sis on Dexter (they were married irl at the time)

I had no idea it was her husband who played him. But yes, definitely weird LOL
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll get to finish David Marcus. Thanks TP. I just said I hoped it was one I didn't have FF for the existing.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we get to us characters from TNG, Disco, and two (awesome) movies to earn a DS9 character, well done TP - is this the first time we've had four difference "sources" in one event?

and thanks as always for the info Shan!!
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Burnham's father was in season 2.

I expected him to show up at the end of the finalé after reading this. I've just watched it and he didn't but I was anticipating it all the way through.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a little odd, although I don't believe Sonequa and her husband ever share a scene.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It's entirely possible, I suppose, for a daughter to be named after a father and be a junior. It's interesting to the out after the completion of Season Three that she is named after her father. Don't remember it ever being mentioned on the show..........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Was not mentioned anywhere I remember that she is a junior, named after her dad. Through finale of Season Three,.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited January 2021

v5momqlytkmn.jpeg

Lady Sirella came to DS9 to judge Jadzia to see if she was worthy to marry Worf and join the House of Martok.

ckp0vo5h0lin.jpeg

I hope she has this outfit.

pxpzq4x7tim9.jpeg

Y'all know how I love awesome outfits on crew. I hope it is that he, too.
    Not that innovator is lacking for options, but is this the first time we've had a faction event with no existing variants of the event crew?

David Marcus exists. He has an uniform and everything....

7jukwjngvj6d.jpeg