Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Too Good to Be True (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 2 of 2)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pre-planned to run Maquis for, well, Maquis stuff (frankly, I probably have everything I need, but historically Maquis was always one of my preferred choices for, um, stuff the Maquis have available to give to people that randomly fly shuttles into their region of space).

Seems to have worked out. To me, the federation shuttles have too much Sec and my bonus roster is decidedly lacking in that. Tactical Burnham Jr. was my 3rd best Sec card (before I leveled Mike Sr.) - I honestly never thought she'd get out of the freezer for the rest of the game's existence.

I know there's no faction-winner bonus, but I wish they showed us the numbers anyway like they do in full-factions. I'm always curious to see what the population believes to be the "better" faction to run.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else enjoying the Federation shuttles? I'm digging deep for all those SCI seats. I love this and hope they do it more often. Give us one faction where we can dig deep for bonus crew and put a better mix in the other faction for players with fewer roster options. Sometimes it's the small things. Thanks, WRG. :)

I rather wondered what TP assumed how many copies of Jurati we had for all the MED.

Aleek-Om, Lewis Zimmerman, Fennim, Dr. Van Gogh, and Di Vinci all have the Med skill and Innovator trait.
    I am seriously wondering why Toby Russell does not have the Innovator trait. Wasn't her experimental procedure the plot of the whole episode "Ethics"?

Yesterday I unfroze the bird but it is only useful on SCI/MED, Zimmerman is useless MED-wise, my Van Gogh only has 3 stars (useless as well, only ok for ENG where there are hardly any seats and plenty of better crew), Da Vinci does some MED work but is better for SCI, obviously, and I do not have Fennim.

I find the lot of MED-only seats weird given the trait. 9 of my 10 night shuttles succeeded, so I have no severe issue. I just find it annoying. Maybe just because of CD. I am really not on good terms with the game at the moment.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lack Fennim and Van Gogh. I thawed Zimmerman and A-O and have been using both in a usual round and Di Vinci 50% of the time, depending on which missions I get. Used Burnham Sr. For the first time this cycle. Only had one failed shuttle so far.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 5/5 Mutant Broccoli and a 4/5 Mutant Broccoli from the campaign. They are my real super-stars this event.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, mine and Queen Po have been on every round of shuttles so far. He's also my shared crew.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queen Po is also a star this event. No doubt. Good luck to all. I plan to make up points in the second half, but I'm doing well enough his first half, too.