Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Too Good to Be True (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 2 of 2)

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Mike Burnham was section 31? Guess i wasnt paying attention during the episode.
    I can't remember all of the details, but I believe Georgiou filled Burnham in during season 2. Basically Burnham's parents were at that outpost on a mission from Section 31, and even though Burnham blamed herself for her parents dying because she asked them to stay one last night, it was actually Leland who ordered them to stay longer.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Mike Burnham was section 31? Guess i wasnt paying attention during the episode.

Both Burnhams parents were, Section 31 came up with the whole Red Angel suit and stuff 🖖

This. Leland felt guilty about losing them, and how it hurt Michael, Jr.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    So actually what was the point of this 2 part super duper anniversary Event when it was no different to any other before?
    The story. That's about it.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to have more section 31 crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Good to have more section 31 crew.

Section 31 collection? :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Can’t complain today on my 4th pack. Decker looks like he is suffering from a bad hangover. dime5ehmawad.png

Sweet Pulls! Triple Legendary is awesome!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t complain today on my 4th pack. Decker looks like he is suffering from a bad hangover. dime5ehmawad.png

Who were your other choices?
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy (shuttle missions)
    Slight error in description of event
  • Options
    Before & after collecting Shuttles.....

yu8skkc4qviu.png
    u79xih70zgei.png

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
  • Options
    Did people read the intro? Incursions are not over......

Sounds like we might be getting a cool new angle on the story......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

The only ‘special’ thing about this 2 part event is the story....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Might I enquire as to whether, or not, there will be community rewards in phase 2?
  • Options
    Might I enquire as to whether, or not, there will be community rewards in phase 2?

There might indeed.
  • Options
    Did people read the intro? Incursions are not over......

Sounds like we might be getting a cool new angle on the story......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

The only ‘special’ thing about this 2 part event is the story....

Which might be the "gateway" to whatever the new feature or features might be......

• Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that there was. I'll see if I can find that information for you.

EDITED TO INCLUDE SCREENSHOT

on3wa6s73k8y.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, Ice Cat :)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else enjoying the Federation shuttles? I'm digging deep for all those SCI seats. I love this and hope they do it more often. Give us one faction where we can dig deep for bonus crew and put a better mix in the other faction for players with fewer roster options. Sometimes it's the small things. Thanks, WRG. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Is anyone else enjoying the Federation shuttles? I'm digging deep for all those SCI seats. I love this and hope they do it more often. Give us one faction where we can dig deep for bonus crew and put a better mix in the other faction for players with fewer roster options. Sometimes it's the small things. Thanks, WRG. :)

I rather wondered what TP assumed how many copies of Jurati we had for all the MED.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Before & After Part II

9q7lt52kd9rb.png
    6k8adee7okcs.png
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going Maquis, myself. But I have a very good set of crew for this. I'm running 98 and 99 percent shuttles with no boosts. But after the quick start, I'm leaving off using any special boosts or extras. I will need them.more in other events. I will do what I can in this event with just regular shuttles and then spend chronitons in the second half if I decide to go for it. I have far more chronitons than boosts. I'll never run out of chronitons.
  • Options
    I am seriously wondering why Toby Russell does not have the Innovator trait. Wasn't her experimental procedure the plot of the whole episode "Ethics"?

That procedure didn't work, though - it killed Worf. He only recovered because of Klingon physiology.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    hermdelica wrote: »
    I am seriously wondering why Toby Russell does not have the Innovator trait. Wasn't her experimental procedure the plot of the whole episode "Ethics"?

That procedure didn't work, though - it killed Worf. He only recovered because of Klingon physiology.

It did kill him, also gave him a new spinal cord, but David Marcus gets it and his planet blew itself up. Crell Moset could arguably be lacking it too. His ethics were bad, not what he derived from it. That could be a case of fruit from the poison tree, but the Allies' Operation: Paperclip was as morally gray.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    David Marcus gets it and his planet blew itself up

Fair point
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose that innovation need not be completely successful or ethical. It just needs to be a new idea that changes how things work or leads to more change.