Home The Bridge
Options

Some polestar combos - Legendary

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the good folks who program Datacore have provided us with the optimal pole stars for retrieval for every crew! Thank you.

Where do you see this? I don't see it anywhere.
  • Options
    I see the good folks who program Datacore have provided us with the optimal pole stars for retrieval for every crew! Thank you.

Go to Datacore under Crew Stats. Look up any 4* or 5* crew that is in the portal and scroll to the bottom. The best polestar combos for each crew are listed there.
  • Options

I found the following link on Discord:

https://stt.virtualist.eu/retrieve/

That looks cool. I will have to try it when I get to my laptop.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    m5lhy0qwmewb.png

I have those!

my4zbbw9skqw.png

Awesome sauce! She’s on my list for honor citations if I don’t get the polestars soon™️.

@DScottHewitt , I apologize to you for being rude in my comments elsewhere. I am sorry that I acted that way.

Thank you for the dancing Snoopy rainbow GIF, by the way. It is now my browser homepage and makes me smile every time I see it! LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    m5lhy0qwmewb.png

I have those!

my4zbbw9skqw.png

Awesome sauce! She’s on my list for honor citations if I don’t get the polestars soon™️.

@DScottHewitt , I apologize to you for being rude in my comments elsewhere. I am sorry that I acted that way.

Thank you for the dancing Snoopy rainbow GIF, by the way. It is now my browser homepage and makes me smile every time I see it! LLAP

We all have bad days. I know I have been abrasive and outright rude!

All good, my friend!

I downloaded that Snoopy, so I don't have to search every time something is dance worthy!

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting this. It is super helpful. I had no idea I could make a Control Leland with what I had.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Thanks for posting this. It is super helpful. I had no idea I could make a Control Leland with what I had.

Some turn out to be surprisingly easy to single out, with surprising combos.

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

🥌🦞

True, the curling and lobster polestars do make a legendary but his stats are pretty weak.

rdwqskg5kk5u.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    crafty, costumed, medicine and engineering will get you the white rabbit
  • Options
    human, security and politician will get you lincoln
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I got Gangster Spock with Jury Rigger, Vulcan and Civilian.

Away Team Burnham can be had with Astro, Resourceful and Survivalist.

GSpock is Jury Rigger + Telepath as well
  • Options

🥌🦞

True, the curling and lobster polestars do make a legendary but his stats are pretty weak.

rdwqskg5kk5u.gif

I decided to change things up. Once someone identifies the phrase, I'll try to think of a new one!

🥌🦞
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

🥌🦞

rdwqskg5kk5u.gif

I decided to change things up. Once someone identifies the phrase, I'll try to think of a new one!

🥌🦞

https://youtu.be/n4QSYx4wVQg

I'm more of a ❤🏚 guy, but you do you 🙃😉
  • Options
    IceCat wrote: »

🥌🦞

rdwqskg5kk5u.gif

🥌🦞

https://youtu.be/n4QSYx4wVQg

I'm more of a ❤🏚 guy, but you do you 🙃😉

Now, I need a new next one!

⛔🛑👨🕦
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Kadavar wrote: »
    I picked up my first Gary Seven with Hero, Undercover ops, Science. I've been looking to get another Gary Seven and the Hero polestar is the elusive one for me. Though no doubt someone has a bucket of them and no Undercover Ops.
    n0s2sj4egcqm.jpg

This is my target, no hero, no undercover, several science. My hunt continues.
  • Options
    another combo for gary seven is hero, science, security and command
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭

🥌🦞

Maybe it’s just my weird sense of humor and being a child of the 80s, but every time I see it all I can think of is this:
    453dx16942p4.gif
  • Options
    Do we have a tool that lets you plug in the polestars you have and it'll tell you who you can winnow the pool down to?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZenthaneX wrote: »
    Do we have a tool that lets you plug in the polestars you have and it'll tell you who you can winnow the pool down to?

Good concept.

Something I have recently concluded: be careful/conservative/prudent/etc with the skill polestars; replacing them will apparently be difficult.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    ZenthaneX wrote: »

If you know who you wanna go for, you can bring that Crew up, and click "Show Polestars". It will show which ones they need. Ones that you don't have will be greyed out. Don't see anything for a reverse look up using the Polestars.

============================

Some I checked:

e5i0kxgypckd.png
    rpr47q0c02j8.png
    rdxhygcumml7.png
    og0dhtgry339.png
    n4qsto7bvof5.png

⛔🛑👨🕦