Home The Bridge
Options

Some polestar combos - Legendary

Comments

• Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Ditto wrote: »
    I see the good folks who program Datacore have provided us with the optimal pole stars for retrieval for every crew! Thank you.

Where do you see this? I don't see it anywhere.

I found the following link on Discord:

https://stt.virtualist.eu/retrieve/

How do you use it though ?

I'm not comfortable "linking" it directly to my account, so I'm trying to use their manual option ..

I put in a list of polestars .. comma delimited, and click search .. and never get anything ??

You have to scroll down to see the combinations (and not put any spaces before or after the commas). I also didn't want to link anything to my account and the manual option worked.

EDIT: it looks like spaces are fine.

Doesn't work ..

388nswjnz4wj.png

There's a typo. It probably doesn't recognize the traits if there are typos. Plus, it only shows crew that you can narrow down exactly to 1 and there might be no options with only Human and Android.

*facepalm*

I tried it like 5 times ... and the one time I take a screen shot I do a typo .. *sigh*.

Ok . yes, Human/Android does show Soji .. now.

Oh .. so it only lists them if only 1 ? Oh well that kinda **tsk tsk** .. :( I was hoping to see lists .. but ok . knowing it shows only 1 that's cool ... better understanding of it .

Thank you!!
  • Options
    I see the good folks who program Datacore have provided us with the optimal pole stars for retrieval for every crew! Thank you.

I'm not comfortable "linking" it directly to my account, so I'm trying to use their manual option ..

I put in a list of polestars .. comma delimited, and click search .. and never get anything ??

You have to scroll down to see the combinations (and not put any spaces before or after the commas). I also didn't want to link anything to my account and the manual option worked.

Doesn't work ..

388nswjnz4wj.png

There's a typo. It probably doesn't recognize the traits if there are typos. Plus, it only shows crew that you can narrow down exactly to 1 and there might be no options with only Human and Android.

*facepalm*

I tried it like 5 times ... and the one time I take a screen shot I do a typo .. *sigh*.

Oh .. so it only lists them if only 1 ? Oh well that kinda **tsk tsk** .. :( I was hoping to see lists .. but ok . knowing it shows only 1 that's cool ... better understanding of it .

Thank you!!

No problem!

For multiple choices it's probably best to use crew retrieval itself. You can choose to see unowned polestars too and then you can try out all possible combinations and see who they would get you.
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    No problem!

For multiple choices it's probably best to use crew retrieval itself. You can choose to see unowned polestars too and then you can try out all possible combinations and see who they would get you.

Hey thanks again .. but 1 more question .. what's that Tier column indicate?

I'm trying to make sense of it .. but can't seem to figure out what it means?
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem!

Each crew in the game is ranked by tiers, 1 being the best, 10 the worst. This is based on stats, skill sets, traits, event usage, etc.

For more information, consult https://datacore.app/bigbook/ which is a phenomenal resource.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work ..

388nswjnz4wj.png

*facepalm*

Thank you!!

No problem!

If you want, say Sinister Picard, just search Sinister Picard in the retrieval menu. Click on Sinister Picard and then click the yellow "Show Polestars" button. It will list only the Polestars Sinister Picard uses. Ones you do not have will be grey......

⛔🛑👨🕦
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    No problem!

Each crew in the game is ranked by tiers, 1 being the best, 10 the worst. This is based on stats, skill sets, traits, event usage, etc.

For more information, consult https://datacore.app/bigbook/ which is a phenomenal resource.

ah, cool, ok thanks!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Noticed Juliana Tainer above she can be had by Android and Caregiver

As mentioned earlier in posts, Android and Interrogator gets you Warship EMA but so does Android and Physician

Edit: Trill and Athlete gets you Niners Ezri
    As well as, Athlete and Counselor.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

As mentioned earlier in posts, Android and Interrogator gets you Warship EMA but so does Android and Physician

And that's where the challenge comes in- I needed Android for Tainer so needed Xenoanthropology for Soji instead. Using Councelor for Ezri is effective, but it's also best for helping narrow down Dark Empath Troi. You pays your money, and so on...
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »

And that's where the challenge comes in- I needed Android for Tainer so needed Xenoanthropology for Soji instead. Using Councelor for Ezri is effective, but it's also best for helping narrow down Dark Empath Troi. You pays your money, and so on...

z8pfujoqqdnh.png
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Mirror Beverly Crusher (Caregiver+Terran Empire, or Caregiver+Mirror Universe)

vlobwb1pbg47.png
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise-E Picard (Exoarchaeology+Musician)

k78sg5iu5o2c.png
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    @Ice Man I totally agree!!

For those wanting Neelix, Med + Sec + Ambassador gives you
    gylq6vsdo9cg.jpg

Now if I can only get Romulan + Costumed
    7r459cez89vf.jpg

• Options
    all you need for five of twelve is borg and crafty
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd share this. It's a list of every legendary in the game and every polestar combination I could find for them. I offer no guarantee that I got every single combination but I got a LOT.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1raaXor87jRGmdf9nGiYWNNoO-6iS6Zx91hdGiUjMUt0
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Thought I'd share this. It's a list of every legendary in the game and every polestar combination I could find for them. I offer no guarantee that I got every single combination but I got a LOT.

Thank you for sharing this. Much appreciated 🖖🏼
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭

Very nice!!
    Exactly what i've been looking for!!

incidentally ..

Augment Commander O'Brien:
    wxrpw5nxam0a.png

9a2rdsvdtt9v.png

;)
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated my program, and I can now list every 2 and 3 star combination that will guarantee a legendary, using both traits and skills polestars (not rarity)

I also can list every crew for a limited set of polestars, which is useful to list every combination you can make right now, so I thought I might share this tool soon, but it's pretty ugly right now :p
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice!!

incidentally ..

wxrpw5nxam0a.png

9a2rdsvdtt9v.png

;)

Thanks, I did say I probably didn't get all of them and I'm happy to add more. Incidentally it's actually Saboteur+Tactician+(Augments/Brutal/Engineered/Innovator/Marksman).
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭

Very nice!!

incidentally ..

wxrpw5nxam0a.png

9a2rdsvdtt9v.png

;)

Thanks, I did say I probably didn't get all of them and I'm happy to add more. Incidentally it's actually Saboteur+Tactician+(Augments/Brutal/Engineered/Innovator/Marksman).

Show off .. :pensive:
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only I needed her... 19 different combinations.
    4r6c2sprflnx.png

*sighs in already had her maxed before retrieval was a thing* 😅🥴🙃🤪

79o8lhbg5s9u.jpg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    If only I needed her... 19 different combinations.
    4r6c2sprflnx.png

*sighs in already had her maxed before retrieval was a thing* 😅🥴🙃🤪

79o8lhbg5s9u.jpg

I am making a second one from the 1/5 TP gave away a while back.
    Let’s fly!