Home The Bridge
Options

Some polestar combos - Legendary

1235»

Comments

• Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    If only I needed her... 19 different combinations.
    4r6c2sprflnx.png

*sighs in already had her maxed before retrieval was a thing* 😅🥴🙃🤪

79o8lhbg5s9u.jpg

I am making a second one from the 1/5 TP gave away a while back.

I've considered it. This one was from that freebie, that I later cited up. I don't think I want to burn a retrieval on a dupe, but if I got her via a behold, I wouldn't be against a second copy.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    If only I needed her... 19 different combinations.
    4r6c2sprflnx.png

*sighs in already had her maxed before retrieval was a thing* 😅🥴🙃🤪

79o8lhbg5s9u.jpg

I am making a second one from the 1/5 TP gave away a while back.

I've considered it. This one was from that freebie, that I later cited up. I don't think I want to burn a retrieval on a dupe, but if I got her via a behold, I wouldn't be against a second copy.

Cool thing about Medic Reno is that there are so many of unique polestar combos to get her that u can keep adding stars. You don’t have just one path with one set of necessary polestars. See for example I can use two combos right here with all but the medical skill ones I have multiples of. So if my quantum builds up and I don’t have the right polestars for another crew person I want I can just push out another Medic Reno star to add while I wait to get more polestars.

eckyo2oshdb8.png

nuipgjbirg4v.png

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Okay, I'd really like to get a Carlos Data since they added him to a new Collection. But he doesn't show up in Crew Retrieval. Is this because he is a ”limited" card? I've tried all the obvious Trait searches (Android, Legendary, Federation, Medicine) and he never shows up, nor can you search for him by "Carlos" or "Data". Help?
  • Options
    What's the best anyone can winnow down Away Team Number One? Someone posted they can't find a way to single her out. Best I could do was two or three, IIRC.....

🥌🦞

5 is the lowest, Resourceful, Explorer, Legendary and Diplomacy. Gives you a 20% chance at her
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    What's the best anyone can winnow down Away Team Number One? Someone posted they can't find a way to single her out. Best I could do was two or three, IIRC.....

🥌🦞

5 is the lowest, Resourceful, Explorer, Legendary and Diplomacy. Gives you a 20% chance at her
    @DScottHewitt As of right now, Resourceful, Explorer, ENG, DIP narrows you down to just Away Team Number One.
  • Options
    est I could do was two or three, IIRC.....
    @DScottHewitt As of right now, Resourceful, Explorer, ENG, DIP narrows you down to just Away Team Number One.

That is just for Bridge Officer Number One I think... At the moment I don't think there is any combination which would give you only Away Team Number One.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Coomer wrote: »
    est I could do was two or three, IIRC.....

That is just for Bridge Officer Number One I think... At the moment I don't think there is any combination which would give you only Away Team Number One.

grrr... picked the wrong crew.

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely not possible to get Away Team Number One isolated by herself. Apart from anything else she shares every one of her traits and skills with New Eden Pike, so the absolute best you could get would be the two of them, even if you had unlimited polestars to play with. With only 4 slots available, you can't get the pool that small as her traits are just too common.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    At least until the introduce female as a choice like cadet missions.
    But, I think you will still need more than four polestars.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one and ONLY crew I want for retrieval right now requires 2 more polestars I don't have, and it may take a YEAR (or more) to get them...

Merry Men Troi can be narrowed down with 2 combos of exactly the right 4 polestars:

Costumed (have), Betazoid, Medicine (have) and Legendary

Medicine can be switched out for Counselor to get the same result.

I probably have a better chance of pulling random packs as getting the right polestars.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    ij00lulzjhcb.png
    I'm getting this guy tomorrow. Only needs two pole stars.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    ij00lulzjhcb.png

Can I ask why you're going for him? Is it just because he only needs two polestars, or because he will full a gap in your crew, or some other reason? Asking because he's not particularly noteworthy as a crew, certainly not at 1/5, so if it's just because he only takes two polestars...I would encourage you to reconsider.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    ij00lulzjhcb.png

Can I ask why you're going for him? Is it just because he only needs two polestars, or because he will full a gap in your crew, or some other reason? Asking because he's not particularly noteworthy as a crew, certainly not at 1/5, so if it's just because he only takes two polestars...I would encourage you to reconsider.

I'm building some extra crew for the arena and skirmish in case I want to switch things up a bit. I've got all the other popular ones already. He's been on my bucket list ever since he was introduced.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ij00lulzjhcb.png

I'm building some extra crew for the arena in case I want to switch things up a bit. He's been on my bucket list ever since he was introduced.

That's a darn good reason. Carry on!