Home The Bridge

Where Can I Find Details of the 'Honour Sale'?

I've seen that the independent YouTube stream "Timelines Talks" seems to have information on an upcoming Honour Sale.

Where can we find details of this - when, what, how?

Many thanks
:)

Best Answers

• edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    There is supposed to be one in March. Ben used some sort of cipher in the last stream that decoded to “honor salez.” But all we know is March for sure. It’s in the recorded interview/demo.

Perhaps it was actually an anagram for

Zero Halons!
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There is supposed to be one in March. Ben used some sort of cipher in the last stream that decoded to “honor salez.” But all we know is March for sure. It’s in the recorded interview/demo.

Zero Halons!

Zonal Horse...
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It's tomorrow!!! Same format as the previous few! :)
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.

Answers

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't. They're setting up a charity stream for the Saturday of whenever the "Honor Salez" happens to be.
    To be clear this is exactly what Idol said in their thread:
    As we edge nearer to our return on the 3rd I would like to remind people the Charity Show is still going ahead! Although we are eagerly awaiting a date from WRG so we can confirm some of our guests, but it's shaping up to be a fun 6+ hours of pack pulling, throwing polestars into the void, voting on beholds, singing the enterprise theme song whilst playing the accordian...wait who suggested that last one...
  • So there isn't one planned?
    <continues to imitate Smaug>

approved.
  • <continues to imitate Smaug>

approved.
    <continues to imitate Smaug>

double approved.
  • =j= Zathras=j= Zathras ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Posted this in fleet chat:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StarTrekTimelines/comments/iccxvc/about_how_often_does_the_honor_sale_happen/g224cin/

Has details about what not just when.

Doesn't mean TP won't change it completely.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭

Zero Halons!

This seems more accurate base on their current QA track record.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone heard any news on when in March?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Every Tuesday I look for a notice that the honor sale is this week. Thus far just disappointment.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every Tuesday I look for a notice that the honor sale is this week. Thus far just disappointment.

Patience is a virtue. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predict two weeks from now.
  • 3/31

Which year?

Yes 😀
  • I know the feeling!! But I guess the bright side is that I keep collecting more honor for the sale.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind Rascals, but watching that gif still makes me cringe! :D
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I plan to run my first 20 hour voyage after this event (depending on how the skills fall) and next week's event also triggers a 5k honor achievement windfall for me so I'm probably one of the few okay with it drifting later in the month!
  • y5w1xmj43jf5.jpeg

• Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    y5w1xmj43jf5.jpeg

kksxm0jh0jex.gif
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    March 30th is my guess now.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    It will be on March 32nd. Keep saving, that’s just around the corner. Unfortunate if one is in a circle though.
    March 30th is my guess now.

aetove2h5ho5.gif