Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only had enough dil on hand for one pull. I was hoping for that fourth Jurati.
    ffwc99mxaqzt.png😁

RNGebus blessed you!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously all that prayer. Mom managed to lock her account and mess up the reset...multiple times. :#
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only had enough dil on hand for one pull. I was hoping for that fourth Jurati.
    ffwc99mxaqzt.png😁

Doesn't get better than that.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Finally …

eo0cdme49keo.jpeg

After waiting months to get these two Klingons, I get another one two days after the first. I did a transmission to hopefully get a red thingy without using a replicator ration and got another one from the Gauntlet. I was waiting to 100% before I used 4 citations. Now, should I go for two of these rascals?

86u8ijtd7yu8.jpeg
    bibi0fpgyzdy.jpeg

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure this has been done in other fleets, but a first for us tonight, I hit a 4/4 node clear on nightmare boss. Many of us have hit the 3/4, but I was the first to get the homerun! :)

Congrats to two more of our fleeties: Colli and Ellie both of whom have hit the 4/4 homerun! What an amazing group of players we have! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I'm sure this has been done in other fleets, but a first for us tonight, I hit a 4/4 node clear on nightmare boss. Many of us have hit the 3/4, but I was the first to get the homerun! :)

Congrats to two more of our fleeties: Colli and Ellie both of whom have hit the 4/4 homerun! What an amazing group of players we have! :)

Thanks Noms! here’s mine from today :smile:

xp9dv5tmxw8h.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Wow!! If only we had a 5 seat ship I could have thrown Vic Fontaine on for the clean sweep.....

vfife3rxiyyf.png
  • Options
    Wow!! If only we had a 5 seat ship I could have thrown Vic Fontaine on for the clean sweep.....

vfife3rxiyyf.png

Four Crew solve those five Nodes......

You could have used Vic.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited November 2022

vfife3rxiyyf.png

You could have used Vic.

I don't think so, Vic is not Cardassian, Betazoid or Cyberneticist.
  • Options

vfife3rxiyyf.png

You could have used Vic.

You said he was the solution for the left over Node. With four Seats, you certainly could use him, Dukat {Two Nodes}, Jurati, and Troi.
  • Options

vfife3rxiyyf.png

You could have used Vic.

You said he was the solution for the left over Node. With four Seats, you certainly could use him, Dukat {Two Nodes}, Jurati, and Troi.

You are correct, I didn't notice Bajoran Dukat covered both....
  • Options

vfife3rxiyyf.png

You could have used Vic.

You are correct, I didn't notice Bajoran Dukat covered both....

Those doubles really help when they hit. Our Fleet has had a couple people Grand Slam a five Node Chain.
  • Options
    0pvns80svt0j.png
    i00d9ulzemuj.png
    ex8bilmxpky6.png

• Options
    Got a {Frozen} Kira in the Baseball Pack.

But.....

5pchlgt6d8oc.png
    3rea8dn7z8ku.png

• Options
    I just did the same thing, hit the top line on my 2nd spin, which shocked me. Gave me the 2nd star on Tevrin Krit.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Yay, I made my first 12hr voyage yesterday. :)
    6k9i89dmklps.png
    19wttfzzohie.png
    tnjk2uacw3r2.png
    dl6c3j6lfdts.png
    wcx97ipfrvb5.png
    jggt4123c2ha.png

• Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Grr, I can't find my pic of final time!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reached Captain's Bridge Level 20 today. (insert muted applause)

Posting this accomplishment not because it's so amazing by itself (I'm hardly the first to get there), but because a stray synapse fired in my brain and reminded me of a comment from one of the demo videos (poorly summarized here) about how WRG hoped FBBs would add months of content to the game. At the time, I gave that a bit of an eyeroll, figuring large swaths of players would blast through it inside of a month and be clamoring for more. In my notes, FBB went live on 7/12, so... I think it's safe to say that I was wrong. Kudos!

(BTW, I haven't read the FBB thread in a long time, so I apologize if this point has already been covered there, but I'm not going to skim through 270 posts to find out.)
  • Options
    My third 12 hour voyage in two weeks.

wzbfrjh44hcs.png
    mtjw1frhlvpn.png
    7i0327y0waj8.png
    2k0epd1nawgf.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    x3 12-hour voyages...Ditto
  • Options
    Another 12 hour voyage. Recalled at 12 hours and 21 seconds. My fourth one in about 2 weeks.

c1oc5go1pzqz.png
    5d08i1xom1ux.png
    0xo93ck34tdo.png
    3yuf6gy7rluy.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Love seeing all these longer Voyages. I imagine that the Bridge boosts to Anti-Matter are helping, along with some Crew now hitting over 2K for a Skill with Bonuses.