Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I think I can safely declare I finally "caught them all."

Granted, there are three that aren't technically "out" yet, and I have a couple of weeks to let the TempDetJett stars drop organically... but I think it's fair to say I've immortalized all the crew now:

dd26ah583374.png

Congrats! It’s no small task. I just let mine lapse (skipped a Tuesday pack), so back to missing 1.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Tribbled Korath this morning from one of the seven silver boxes (ranked 11th to 15th), so just Balok (not Blalock) left for the complete collection of the gauntlettists! :)<3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my first TKK on July 13. Almost 2 months after debut. (I play a LOT of gauntlet, so this wasn't a participation issue. RNGesus was just not appeased by my offerings.) :(

Got my second TKK tonight (July 18). That's a much better pace! :)

If my calculations are correct, I should earn my third copy from the first 3-streak I complete in the next gauntlet. (crosses fingers) o:)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, @Aldude !
    Mine is still working towards 75% damage on Normal.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie @W.W. Carlisle , the pack of 10 Valor probably was the ticket. But at least we've unlocked "Hard" and can push forward. We're a fleet of 29 (and a lot aren't active at the moment) but those who are are just chill !
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Aldude wrote: »
    Not gonna lie @W.W. Carlisle , the pack of 10 Valor probably was the ticket. But at least we've unlocked "Hard" and can push forward. We're a fleet of 29 (and a lot aren't active at the moment) but those who are are just chill !
    That's what we are hoping to do today as well. Congratulations, and all ahead full! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fleet beat Hard on FBB on the first go!
    Brutal is proving to be more of a challenge...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 2nd natural 12hr voyage. Not posting in the Roykirk thread since it barely got there, I didn’t collect all the screenshots, and folks are hitting 13hr voyages now so my result is pretty pedestrian, but I’m happy nevertheless.

Med/Sec - not the combo I expected to get there this early in my achievement process.
    9gneoozd5t0c.png
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 2nd natural 12hr voyage. Not posting in the Roykirk thread since it barely got there, I didn’t collect all the screenshots, and folks are hitting 13hr voyages now so my result is pretty pedestrian, but I’m happy nevertheless.

Med/Sec - not the combo I expected to get there this early in my achievement process.
    9gneoozd5t0c.png

Congrats. Any 12 hr is good but a 12 hr in med-sec is very impressive. I have multiple 12hrs and none of them are in med-sec.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember my first 12 hour voyage was MED-SCI, and I was very surprised about that as well. I expected it to happen with DIP-SEC or SEC-CMD or something like that. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Put four crew in each with a chance to unlock a node, all four did and it activated the chain.

I was wondering when that would start happening. It's on my Bucket List.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    We score 75% on Normal. A couple of bought extra Valor, but it will pay for itself this week.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now with Attack maxed and slowly getting my defensive buffs up from Bridge Level 10, I can finally hit the Nightmare boss consistently in the 20 million range (spikes up and down by about 1.5 million at most). Here's my best up-spike so far with 21.57 million damage in a single turn. :)

3rdvq039dxd8.png

Ship: The Artifact (Maxed)
    Crew: Dereth (SCI), Laborer Kirk (ENG), First Officer Checkoff (CMD), Taco Mayweather (ENG, no bonus)
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Now with Attack maxed and slowly getting my defensive buffs up from Bridge Level 10, I can finally hit the Nightmare boss consistently in the 20 million range (spikes up and down by about 1.5 million at most). Here's my best up-spike so far with 21.57 million damage in a single turn. :)

3rdvq039dxd8.png

Ship: The Artifact (Maxed)
    Crew: Dereth (SCI), Laborer Kirk (ENG), First Officer Checkoff (CMD), Taco Mayweather (ENG, no bonus)

Top effort….do you run this on manual or auto?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Meownual all the way! You wanna time those heals purrfectly and also cover nearly 100 purrcent high attack by Taco and Checkoff (so I even use Checkoff when my hull is full since his heal is very small, but sometimes he saves my butt and I dun have to use the 75% heal just yet thanks to him).

On Ultra-Nightmare, I can do consistent 10 million damage with this setup. The higher my bridge bonies get, the more damage I will be able to do over time (and last longer). The new 4* Mariner will be a very interesting expurriment to test on "Normal" Nightmare mode, and I'm planning on replacing Checkoff or even Dereth with her because she has SCI, but it will meowst likely be Checkoff. I wish she had ENG instead of SCI as her tertiary, then I could cover all bonus passives again.