Home The Bridge

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Got him today and cited him up.

2neyngdp75rc.jpeg

Why did you cite him up when he was at level 1?

I have a lot of citations. When I get a card I know I will not be searching for again (going back to the faction store repeatedly), I tend to cite right away and then level whenever I get around to it. 😊

Seems like it would consume a lot more resources with that route.

It really doesn’t matter to me if it would or would’t. Plenty of resources to spare. 🖖

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    Similar to W.W. Carlisle's fleetmate above, 4 for 4 in FBB made me happy:
    cayuy9p4fc6n.png

I guess it would have been even better if one of them had doubled up but then there would have been no way to know for sure.

Congrats! Makes you wish you could go back and get #5 doesn’t it.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • eXo | RamzaeXo | Ramza ✭✭✭
    I forgot to do my dailies for a day and my day wasn't as bad as it could be.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 4th 12 hour voyage!!!
    qx6lrlmdxknv.png
    igqcz5299te4.png
    exjhvhab5d45.png
    8d8cywt8965f.png
    u0tqr3dn5m89.png
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    o6767806cw4k.jpeg

Almost feel a bit guilty ….got him on a second pull
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    I was happy to hit 12hrs, got to 12hrs 53 once then wonderered if I may get a natural 13hr soon..well BOOM3t9oawgysuk7.png

Here's the crew I used...

rw8ffgjm4qh5.png
    4qzhnmvkloqu.png
    mlb866id72yp.png
    My 4th 12 hour voyage!!!
    zw68w5qf5n0f.png
    rifwjf46al59.png
    o37nj5ecgh64.png
    kw9p2552v7nr.png
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    After months of permanent crew slot crisis on my Nightmare Mode account*, I finally got a bit of flexibility thanks to this month's existing mega crew being ones I already had and so could freeze by placing high enough.

With the spare capacity to thaw out crew who might be helpful for particular nodes, I decided to go back to clearing main map away missions. And I discovered that in one or other of the recent updates, they've made them so much more informative! I can't remember seeing anyone mention this, presumably because most accounts have long since got to the stage of warping them all.

But look, you get exact numbers on trait bonuses and crit thresholds before you go in, and once you're there playing through, probabilities for succeeding and critting.

2ij1jtpc0i2w.png
    id0d5bgkz27k.png

It's a nice little QoL improvement (and catnip to those of us who like our spreadsheets), well done WRG.

*I have been allowing myself to spend Dil on them, which the strictest versions of NM don't allow, but balanced this out by banning myself from airlocking anyone who isn't a dupe. (The one time someone fell off the end of their week, I made them my next retrieval.)
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello fellow Nightmare Mode Enjoyer.
    Another 12 hour voyage!!!
    afcc0bqut5tu.png
    ixxpz3npo2eq.png
    huw930rzrqn1.png
    yuipfg859caq.png
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally finished EV Reed, meaning I have at least one gold immortal for each member of the Enterprise cast- 5 Archers, 4 each T'Pol and Phlox, 3 of Trip, and one each of Hoshi, Mayweather, and Reed. My first series to get there.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    edited August 2023
    Done with Gauntlet for now…

q9pc48sytkmb.jpeg