Home The Bridge
Options

Will the next campaign have ISM in the rewards? (Panem et Circenses)

124»

Answers

• Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    @Mirror Sanoa No problem!

The whole time management around ad scans is actually starting to annoy me too, so I guess I'll slowly move on to watching less of them myself :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

The whole time management around ad scans is actually starting to annoy me too, so I guess I'll slowly move on to watching less of them myself :sweat_smile:

Totally agree, of course that is why I decided I would do two ad scans. Much easier to manage. I do 6 cadet ads (sometimes it does not matter Sunday and Tuesday) . I also try to do the three Chrons with ads. ( but am willing to miss ads on them.)

So it is the whole ad managing problem. I suppose on Sunday and Tuesday I could just forget about cadet ads. and concentrate on ad scans, might try that too. ( until I starting needing the items that drop on those cadet missions that are faction only)
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Totally agree, of course that is why I decided I would do two ad scans. Much easier to manage. I do 6 cadet ads (sometimes it does not matter Sunday and Tuesday) . I also try to do the three Chrons with ads. ( but am willing to miss ads on them.)

So it is the whole ad managing problem. I suppose on Sunday and Tuesday I could just forget about cadet ads. and concentrate on ad scans, might try that too. ( until I starting needing the items that drop on those cadet missions that are faction only)

I stopped doing cadet ads because of that, except for some on Tuesday and sometimes Saturday. But to be honest, I think that they could remove the cooldown time when it comes to ad scans.

There needs to be a limit for all other types of ads, but in the case of scans, where the increase in ISM cost is so steep that their advantage is limited anyway, they might just as well let us do our scan-ad-scan-ad-scan-ad sequence of 4 to 10 scans all at once.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I stopped doing cadet ads because of that, except for some on Tuesday and sometimes Saturday. But to be honest, I think that they could remove the cooldown time when it comes to ad scans.

There needs to be a limit for all other types of ads, but in the case of scans, where the increase in ISM cost is so steep that their advantage is limited anyway, they might just as well let us do our scan-ad-scan-ad-scan-ad sequence of 4 to 10 scans all at once.

I really like this idea.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like this idea.

Same here.