Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread Faction/Galaxy Event: Looted Boxes - 2021-11-11

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should all be in your Vault, if you click their silhouettes.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or event tab in game then click on the crew icons then click stats
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Am I misremembering or in most Hybrids doesn't the "This week's event starts soon!" in-game mail usually have 50 chrons as well as some transmissions? (Or are we considered to have already had enough chrons recently because of the upgrade-to-8.2 freebie?)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I misremembering or in most Hybrids doesn't the "This week's event starts soon!" in-game mail usually have 50 chrons as well as some transmissions? (Or are we considered to have already had enough chrons recently because of the upgrade-to-8.2 freebie?)

Usually a Hybrid does have both items used in the mail. Maybe a second mailing for Saturday?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Event Faction
    Federation, Ferengi Alliance, Romulan”

Where are the other two factions? All that is event is Federation.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Why are Romulan and Ferengi not event factions?
    I bought transmissions for them, in advance

ke3p8ccehkq1.jpeg
    45pd2zoh4k5p.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

My fleet members and I are wondering the same. Is it 3 factions only in phase 2? If so, that would have been good to know.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Roykirk wrote: »

My fleet members and I are wondering the same. Is it 3 factions only in phase 2? If so, that would have been good to know.

Would be odd to give 2 missions of each yesterday if so?
  • Options
    I am glad i got the feeling of needing a break.
    Errors seem to come more frequently with all annoncements etc.
    Hopefully it will be resolved or just minimized once i return..if i do
  • Options
    Every event one bug
  • Options
    “Event Faction
    Federation, Ferengi Alliance, Romulan”

Where are the other two factions? All that is event is Federation.

I'd like some clarification on this before I start sending shuttles. @Shan -- if you have a minute, could you please update us?
  • Options
    FF_Founder wrote: »
    I'd like some clarification on this before I start sending shuttles. @Shan -- if you have a minute, could you please update us?

I'm holding off on my shuttles as well.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    15 federation shuttles, reading the story it seems they did not communicate correctly with Shan.
  • Options
    Peets wrote: »
    15 federation shuttles, reading the story it seems they did not communicate correctly with Shan.

But we received shuttles for all three factions yesterday.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha I bought transmissions also
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    The Maverick event bonus instead of Merchant is fun too.
    i9z7701k9sum.png
    unknown.png

It's fixed now after a client restart, but I bet a bunch of poor sods out there are still running Maverick crew, wondering why they're failing so many 90%+ shuttles.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not enjoying this event. Is anyone selling pitchforks yet?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I forgot to add chronitons for the in-game mail, I will do that now.
    Regarding the factions the information I had at my disposition mentioned three but that seemed to have changed. My apologies.

Anything in the works for those who pre-purchased (with merits that could have been used elsewhere) now-unnecessary transmissions?

Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    Seems like one hand doesnt know what the other is doing, and happening way to frequently, unforetunetely
  • Options
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    Seems like one hand doesnt know what the other is doing, and happening way to frequently, unforetunetely

Yeah, glad i decided to retire my 2nd account again.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it is worse to have bought these additional transmissions, or if they would have been useful factions (E.g. Section 31) that were cancelled would have been worse.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roykirk wrote: »
    I forgot to add chronitons for the in-game mail, I will do that now.
    Regarding the factions the information I had at my disposition mentioned three but that seemed to have changed. My apologies.

Anything in the works for those who pre-purchased (with merits that could have been used elsewhere) now-unnecessary transmissions?

Please submit a ticket to support for this, thank you.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason I'm doing my "slower" version of kickstarter, this time...
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all the stats folks out there, what was the last event that went smoothly without at least screw up? Sadly, I honestly can’t remember.
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
  • Options
    Please submit a ticket to support for this, thank you.

Thanks. I'll pass it on to my fleet as many there were wondering, but it wasn't something that affected me.

Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    It is public knowledge how many people work for WRG? I'm wondering, because addressing communication problems, like we often are seeing, is harder to address if there are 100 people as opposed to 10.

Not knowing what crew will be in the event, and now, not even how the event is structured, is becoming very discouraging...
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    The Maverick event bonus instead of Merchant is fun too.
    i9z7701k9sum.png
    unknown.png

It's fixed now after a client restart, but I bet a bunch of poor sods out there are still running Maverick crew, wondering why they're failing so many 90%+ shuttles.

Maverick is next weeks bonus supposedly. Merchant is this weeks bonus while Orion slaver with merchant trait is a ranking end of event reward.
    Next week is advertised as a faction/skirmish hybrid. With 3 factions ???? Really? It has happened before but not common. I question if that is correct or not?
    It would appear the organization or lack there of in event programming is crossing over for both events.
    Not much has changed in these events and how they are set up. Why is it impossible to have an event that is not glitched or mistaken in some way?
    Are the programmers too focussed on the features with the mid week objective event planning that they cant seem to get standard events and or announcements correct?
  • Options
    To answer my own question, it looks like 11-50 employees.
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/wicked-realm-games

That link also indicates that they have been looking for a QA lead for 2 months.

To apply, see this link.
    https://www.tiltingpoint.com/careers/4943845002/