Home The Bridge
Options

Third Campaign Track - Anyone Bought & Can Share?

Comments

• Options
    New question: in the new 5* Laris portal offer, the text says due to limitations, there must be a dilithium amount attached. Does this mean that after you purchase the Ultimate track and unlock the reward, you have to pay the 6500 dilithium as well, or is this some issue with the way the crew is being offered (exclusive to the campaign, not available in retrieval or other packs)?

One of my fleetmates is concerned about this, unwilling to spend dilithium for a reward he paid cold cash for.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. The ultimate track has a free pull at that begold 4 times. Hypothetically if you wanted to pull at the begold again, you could spend 6500 dil to do it.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    I opened second 10×Premium Time Portal from Campaign rewards and I got only honor. I had to choose between 3 frozen crew 4*. The rest were schematics and 3* crew. I have 472 immortal crew.
    It is becoming disappointing. Two times in a row to be without luck?

Total crew 1171
    Retrievable crew 1040
    Non-immortal crew: 1040-472=568
    Non immortal crew < immortal crew

My 3th 10× Premium Time Portal opened today and I got only honor. This is becoming very strange.

bx51dlnwo2no.jpg
    lz0nyt53t1o1.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. The ultimate track has a free pull at that begold 4 times. Hypothetically if you wanted to pull at the begold again, you could spend 6500 dil to do it.

Fixed

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sonja The more purrple or gold crew you have immortalized, the more likely it is to get an all-fused behold (or begold). Trust me, I know from expurrience. =)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    @Sonja The more purrple or gold crew you have immortalized, the more likely it is to get an all-fused behold (or begold). Trust me, I know from expurrience. =)

My immortal crew:
    48 legendary 5*
    278 purple 4*

Retrievable all crew 1040
    Retrievable 4* and 5* ~ 869
    My non immortal 4* and 5* ~ 543

The packs offered by Campaign can be flagged. No matter how many crew I have immortal only 1 or 2 will offer one option out of 543 my non immortal crew.

4 packs out of 16 will offer 100% new Campaign crew. The question how many from the rest will offer only honor? Three times in a row to be offered only honor when I opened 10 Packs Premium Campaign and when I have 543 other options it is strange-> 326 immortal vs 543 non immortal.

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what you mean, I've had the same when I was at your progress level in terms of immortalized golds and purrples. I got several beholds in a row with no fusible crew. I think the game does have a mechanic to make sure you won't get too many fits, otherwise it would be too easy.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I know what you mean, I've had the same when I was at your progress level in terms of immortalized golds and purrples. I got several beholds in a row with no fusible crew. I think the game does have a mechanic to make sure you won't get too many fits, otherwise it would be too easy.

I have 48 legendary crew immortal. 16 out of 48 legendary are non-retrievable, so around 32 legendary immortal crew that can be retrieved.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The begolds should be a 93 purrcent or so safe bet that you will not get an all-fused begold in that case, dear Sonja. :)
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say, the cluttering mess of the campaign screen + the obvious cash grab by adding the ultimate track, is giving me the opposite reaction of reconsidering if I even want to purchase the premium track, and I haven't missed a premium track since the campaign feature was introduced.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    dext74 wrote: »
    Gotta say, the cluttering mess of the campaign screen + the obvious cash grab by adding the ultimate track, is giving me the opposite reaction of reconsidering if I even want to purchase the premium track, and I haven't missed a premium track since the campaign feature was introduced.

I fail to see the logic behind this.

Are you mad, that you kind of feel „forced“
    to buy the Ultimate track, or if you just buy the Premium pack you feel you miss out on goodies(ultimate track)?
    You still get the same rewards for the Premium track as before,
    it‘s not being devalued at all.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I opened second 10×Premium Time Portal from Campaign rewards and I got only honor. I had to choose between 3 frozen crew 4*. The rest were schematics and 3* crew. I have 472 immortal crew.

Total crew 1171
    Retrievable crew 1040

My 3th 10× Premium Time Portal opened today and I got only honor. This is becoming very strange.

bx51dlnwo2no.jpg
    lz0nyt53t1o1.jpg

My immortal crew:
    48 legendary 5*
    278 purple 4*

Actually your numbers are wrong.
    You need to calculate only SR and then see the results.
    You'll notice that the Non immortal crew < immortal crew will change.

There are 442 SR:
    278 immortal vs 164 non immortal crew.

Some are not yet in portal.
    So sadly, you'll be getting more and more honor pulls.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get all-immortalized beholds almost every time. But that is because I have nearly all the retrievable purple crew immortalized. My odds of getting a useful crew are very low. I'm about as likely to get a useful 4* as a 5* of any kind. At least they now give a behold. It used to be half straight drops. Remember that the odds of getting a 4* are somewhere around 90%. So you can't properly assume the 5* crew in your calculations. Instead, consider the possible number of 4* crew you still need in comparison to the overall number of 4* crew and that will give you a more real idea of how likely you are to get a useful behold.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

My immortal crew:
    48 legendary 5*
    278 purple 4*

Retrievable all crew 1040
    Retrievable 4* and 5* ~ 869
    My non immortal 4* and 5* ~ 543

The packs offered by Campaign can be flagged. No matter how many crew I have immortal only 1 or 2 will offer one option out of 543 my non immortal crew.

4 packs out of 16 will offer 100% new Campaign crew. The question how many from the rest will offer only honor? Three times in a row to be offered only honor when I opened 10 Packs Premium Campaign and when I have 543 other options it is strange-> 326 immortal vs 543 non immortal.

You need to separate 4* and 5*. The packs don't pick from 4* and 5* equally. It picks the rarity first and then the crew from within the level. You have 278 immortalized 4* out of 393 4* in the portal. That's 70% immortalized. The odds of an immortalized 4* behold is ~35% for you. You're not quite at more likely than not yet, but it's getting close. As you immortalize more 4* crew it's going to become more and more likely that you're going to get nothing but all immortalized beholds. That's why "elderly players" no longer expect anything but honor from normal packs.

Thanks for clarifications. Probably 10 out of 278 immortalized 4* are non-retrievable. I did not know the total number of 4* retrievable crew (373). It makes sense. I am getting closer so my chances become lower day by day.

Tomorrow I will get 3 brand new crew if the Campaign pack is not buggy :).
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have seen this, and I could have told you earlier, Sonja. Anyway, honor is also good for citations in an honor sale, and then you can get those golds you always wanted further up. :)
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have seen this, and I could have told you earlier, Sonja. Anyway, honor is also good for citations in an honor sale, and then you can get those golds you always wanted further up. :)

Today was a productive day. I added 4 new crew in my roster: Reunion Spock&Kirk (legendary citations necessary->honor), Second Chance Laris, Facer Rios and Vashti Picard.
    The moral is up, so I decided to forget about "unlucky" 3 Premium Time Portal Packs. Reunion Spock&Kirk is more valuable than any purple crew who is not immortal (yet) in my roster.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really happy for you, Sonja. (hugs) :)
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭

Total crew 1171
    Retrievable crew 1040

The only LTO IMO is the 20 premium pack & around 4K chrons & dilith. The norm for me is to get 4 or 5 begolds from those 20. Last time I only got 2 useful purps. The rest goes to honour, shipyard & replicating(unneeded ship schematics)
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »

I fail to see the logic behind this.

Are you mad, that you kind of feel „forced“
    to buy the Ultimate track, or if you just buy the Premium pack you feel you miss out on goodies(ultimate track)?
    You still get the same rewards for the Premium track as before,
    it‘s not being devalued at all.

I think it comes down to me having been reconsidering where my spending line is and toying with the idea of pulling back. Seeing the page revamp and the new sales options has turned into a, hey maybe the blatant cash grab is a reassurance to my consideration of lowering my spending on the game.

But who knows, I've been here before and have picked up previous campaigns right at the end, so we'll see!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    In my shy opinion, the best LTO was the 4-times buyable 10 dollar one with 10 (or was it 15?) purrple pulls, some credits (or bonus dill) and a gold citation.

The new premium (or elite) track is certainly not bad for the money as you only spend it once a month, and it's like a monthly subscription fee. If you just get this and maybe the 28-day 100 Dill purr day pack, you can stay just under 30 bucks a month and get quite a bit of stuff for it.
  • Options
    SO, according to today's pricing, that third Track is a good deal just for the Legendary Cites.

ui2fe2zz1btb.jpg

Legendary Cite
    Five Purple Cites
    750 Dilithium

$24.99 American Cashy Folding Money.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    SO, according to today's pricing, that third Track is a good deal just for the Legendary Cites.

ui2fe2zz1btb.jpg

Legendary Cite
    Five Purple Cites
    750 Dilithium

Is that worth less than 1 slip of Latinum?
  • Options
    edited March 2022

ui2fe2zz1btb.jpg

Legendary Cite
    Five Purple Cites
    750 Dilithium

Is that worth less than 1 slip of Latinum?

I don't know. WRG economy is the most unstable I have ever seen. Next week we might get the $100 Legendary Citation offer.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    That offer with 1 gold and 5 purrple citations and a bit dill I used to take occasionally for my voyage purrple unique reward cards. :)
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

ui2fe2zz1btb.jpg

Legendary Cite
    Five Purple Cites
    750 Dilithium

This deal is max $10 worth.

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the recent influx of gold citations, this deal may have lost some value, but you still don't get a lot of purrple citations (except in the new elite campaign track).
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just downloaded all the rewards for all 3 tracks at once up to Tier 62. This helped me with the 2 purple cites to free up a crew slot just to get my event rewards for my new Gold Janeway.
    I didn't have Facer Rios yet, so I had to freeze yet another purple to free up a slot for him. (Only one active 4/4 purple left!)

I think there should be a 4th track called the "unobtanium track", where all you get is 0* holoprograms, 2* science experiments, 2* Maquis encoded communique, 5* ship schems, dils, cites, portal pulls, and CREW SLOTS!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just downloaded all the rewards for all 3 tracks at once up to Tier 62. This helped me with the 2 purple cites to free up a crew slot just to get my event rewards for my new Gold Janeway.
    I didn't have Facer Rios yet, so I had to freeze yet another purple to free up a slot for him. (Only one active 4/4 purple left!)

I think there should be a 4th track called the "unobtanium track", where all you get is 0* holoprograms, 2* science experiments, 2* Maquis encoded communique, 5* ship schems, dils, cites, portal pulls, and CREW SLOTS!

With their interface, they would need to sell us magnifying glasses in order for anyone to see the items on a 4 track campaign when using a mobile device.