Home The Bridge
Options

Third Campaign Track - Anyone Bought & Can Share?

124»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    Just downloaded all the rewards for all 3 tracks at once up to Tier 62. This helped me with the 2 purple cites to free up a crew slot just to get my event rewards for my new Gold Janeway.
    I didn't have Facer Rios yet, so I had to freeze yet another purple to free up a slot for him. (Only one active 4/4 purple left!)

I think there should be a 4th track called the "unobtanium track", where all you get is 0* holoprograms, 2* science experiments, 2* Maquis encoded communique, 5* ship schems, dils, cites, portal pulls, and CREW SLOTS!

With their interface, they would need to sell us magnifying glasses in order for anyone to see the items on a 4 track campaign when using a mobile device.

Can't see a whole lot on a laptop with three Tracks using fullscreen!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Just downloaded all the rewards for all 3 tracks at once up to Tier 62. This helped me with the 2 purple cites to free up a crew slot just to get my event rewards for my new Gold Janeway.
    I didn't have Facer Rios yet, so I had to freeze yet another purple to free up a slot for him. (Only one active 4/4 purple left!)

I think there should be a 4th track called the "unobtanium track", where all you get is 0* holoprograms, 2* science experiments, 2* Maquis encoded communique, 5* ship schems, dils, cites, portal pulls, and CREW SLOTS!

With their interface, they would need to sell us magnifying glasses in order for anyone to see the items on a 4 track campaign when using a mobile device.

You need a Magnify Immersion Program. Google it :grin:
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Did my usual thing. Bought it at Tier 80, so the Legendaries would only trip one DYC. For those curious, the Laris BeGolds are her and two random Legendaries that are in the Portal. Not her and two set specific others. Just for info.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected as much, Scotty. :) Thankies for confirming that! And the strategy to buy at Tier 80 is smart to not trigger the DYC too often. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    I expected as much, Scotty. :) Thankies for confirming that! And the strategy to buy at Tier 80 is smart to not trigger the DYC too often. :)

I figured most people would assume. But I thought maybe some would think it would be like a BeGold or a mixture Behold with her and two others from the show every time. But I saw Laborer Spock, and several others. I should have made a list. I remember Spock. Maybe a Kirk or two? Oh, the new Captain Picard Day Picard might have been one. I opened all the Premium Pulls, too. Might have seen him in one of those. But I seem to recall thinking "If I wasn't going for all Laris, I would take him." I have no sure idea. Still fighting the kidney stone infection and now I have an infected socket where one of my teeth used to be. So, I get cloudy.

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those curious, the Laris BeGolds are her and two random Legendaries that are in the Portal. Not her and two set specific others. Just for info.

u1yhad1rveav.jpeg

I thought about taking only one Laris but this was the only Behold that I thought was worth the effort and it was my first one. In the long run I would fuse any 4 collection crew without thinking about it. I ended up with a 4/5 Laris whom I’ll probably finish on Tuesday.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    For those curious, the Laris BeGolds are her and two random Legendaries that are in the Portal. Not her and two set specific others. Just for info.

u1yhad1rveav.jpeg

I thought about taking only one Laris but this was the only Behold that I thought was worth the effort and it was my first one. In the long run I would fuse any 4 collection crew without thinking about it. I ended up with a 4/5 Laris whom I’ll probably finish on Tuesday.

Leland was in one of mine, IIRC. Again, I did twelve Premium Pulls, too. But I think he was in one of my Laris Begolds. I had him so it was easier to skip that one.
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Helped me finish off my caregiver collection subjg5g45dkv.jpg
  • Options
    I bought it. It's helpful to an extent depending on how you play. Not sure if I'll do it every month or not.
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Just on cites alone, it's worth it IMO, plus you get new crew premium packs. Looking forward to seeing what the next campaign is
  • Options
    I bought it. It's helpful to an extent depending on how you play. Not sure if I'll do it every month or not.

Gave me enough Federation Credits, from the people who do not use money, to get the last person I needed for the Captain Proton Collection. I was never able to hit the 5,000,000 Federation Credits from the people who do not use money to Retrieve a Legendary.

8aikpwysro45.jpg

Kim-Novak wrote: »
    Just on cites alone, it's worth it IMO, plus you get new crew premium packs. Looking forward to seeing what the next campaign is

The Cites are definitely worthwhile. Only useless thing is the Starbase Components, which hopefully is a "placeholder".
  • Options
    Peets wrote: »

You need a Magnify Immersion Program. Google it :grin:

Only thing worse is how Bluestacks presents The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned on my laptop.....

7df84j2aziwa.jpg
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update from my previous posts in this thread: I ended up buying it. Did not regret it. Now I must rethink my feelings for the future, but at least with this one I enjoyed the cards and resources it added.
  • Options
    Who here "loves" that special a avatar and those SB components...
  • Options

I would definitely say neither one is a prime reason to buy the Uber Track, in my opinion. There is speculation that hopefully the Starbase junk is a "placeholder" for better rewards, perhaps when the new content is ready for us to beta test.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, a real let down when you complete the last stage and just get an Avatar….how about replacing with some Quantum? As mentioned, I’m hopeful the star base components are just placeholders.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    But it's unfair to call the campaign disappointing just because of the avatar.

It shows how easy it can be to trick people the value of something.
  • Options
    I haven't said disappointing , I said I'm not a fan of the bloat ... there is value in the 3rd track but some people don't want to spend on a virtual good that much.